• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Confusion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KieruTenshi

gensokyo :O having a danmaku battle wohoo!
So...All of we know that Kairi is one of the 7 princesses. Now in KH1 sora see , Kairi and her Grandmother talking to Kairi in hollow bastion right? so also in Kh1 Leon says they're ruler was a wise man named Ansem. Leon, aeirth and yuffie's home land is hollow bastion. Now if Ansem was the ruler and Kairi was the Princess. think Ansem is like Grandfather of kairi? Or something is missing me? im really confuse

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Eh, Princess of Heart doesn't equal actual princess, or royalty. That's a common misconception. It just means that you don't have any darkness in your heart.

Belle and Alice weren't princesses: Alice was just some girl from a somewhat well off family, and Belle was a peasant in a french village.

So why would Kairi be any different? There are many explanations as to why the place is the same: maybe AtW, being a benevolent ruler, allowed his subjects to consult the castle's library, maybe Kairi's grandmother worked in the castle (like Cogsworth in Beast's)...

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Eh, Princess of Heart doesn't equal actual princess, or royalty. That's a common misconception. It just means that you don't have any darkness in your heart.

Belle and Alice weren't princesses: Alice was just some girl from a somewhat well off family, and Belle was a peasant in a french village.

So why would Kairi be any different? There are many explanations as to why the place is the same: maybe AtW, being a benevolent ruler, allowed his subjects to consult the castle's library, maybe Kairi's grandmother worked in the castle (like Cogsworth in Beast's)...

quoted for truth

anyway they are princesses of heart not countries and they are probably called that couse they hearts are the most closest and most similar to Kingdom Hearts couse they are pure.

13zak1

I think that if Ansem was Kairi's grandfather then he would have been a little more enthusiastic about seeing his granddaughter for the first time in 10 years other than a one-second glance.

blendedhearts

ok this is really getting annoying. for the last time AtW is NOT kairi's grandfather. end of story. and because beast is a cursed prince, i'm pretty sure that makes belle a princess.

Last edited:

Axel_#_8

Ok, this is my opinion on this. Kairi is a princess yes, but of heart not a country like Hades and Xidon said, and if you would've thought a little more you might've realized this. No offense though. Just next time think a little. We have too many questions already to be throwing ones in that are already answered.... ^_^

V

V.A.T.13

quoted for truth

anyway they are princesses of heart not countries and they are probably called that couse they hearts are the most closest and most similar to Kingdom Hearts couse they are pure.
Well, I can see why you would say that, but KH is not "pure". It's made of light AND dark, while the princesses are just pure light.

If the KH game was darker, this would mean that the princess should be...how you say...a bad thing?

KH shouldn't like them because they arn't complete. Everything is supposed to have light AND dark. It's a universal balance and the princesses are un-balanced (having only light) therefore, KH should reject them and either try to destroy them, or re-create them....

...But thats if KH we're MY game. XD

Seftrex

Kairi is not royalty, just a mere title was splashed on her because she has a pure heart. The other "Princesses" are the Princesses of Disney, weird but incredibly true.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
and because beast is a cursed prince, i'm pretty sure that makes belle a princess.

It would if she were married to him or something. BUT WAIT!!! She's not, meaning she's not royalty.

V

V.A.T.13

^ Although I agree she isn't a true princess, she DOES marry beast later...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
^ Although I agree she isn't a true princess, she DOES marry beast later...

Well, yeah, but in the game, and in the movie, she wasn't born royalty, like pretty much every other Disney Princess.

Athel

Machinist
No, just no. You are not worthy of a 'yes', so you get a nice, big, fat
NO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back