• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► KH:TFF... The Sequel...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I

The Show Must Go On
I am late for the party? No fair!

Damn you, Snow, and your end of story cliffies. I'll never feel the same towards you again...

I <3 you more!

What I really want to know is, what was that big flying thing the other peoples saw? Was it the gummi ship, or something completely unrelated? And where can I get one as a pet? :3

Wonderful story, best fic on the site, and I will always wish for more <3

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Awww... *feeds lozenges and warm tea*

Thanks. =3 It won't be posted soon unless I go on a huge-scale writing spree this weekend. Since I know that school's affecting my writing time, I've decided I want to be 5-10 chapters ahead of what I already have on KHI. That way, I can still update when I'm really snowed under.

<3

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
Awww... *feeds lozenges and warm tea*

Thanks. =3 It won't be posted soon unless I go on a huge-scale writing spree this weekend. Since I know that school's affecting my writing time, I've decided I want to be 5-10 chapters ahead of what I already have on KHI. That way, I can still update when I'm really snowed under.

<3

Thankee! =D

You're welcome! And sounds like a smart idea. Snow's S-M-R-T! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back