• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I'm not sure if i will get much help, but....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
alright, i'm in a little bit of a dilemma. there's this new girl at my school and she's pretty good looking and nice. she's really attached to me, and i don't blame her, she's the new girl. however, it seems more than that, i think she likes me. normally this wouldn't be a problem, but tomorrow might be different.

i'm going to this party tomorrow and she's going to probably come with me. the problem is, after she's loosened up a bit (in case you don't know, i drink and she does too), she might wanna go for me. once again, normally this wouldn't be a problem, but because she is new, i'm not sure if she's the kind of girl that would just have fun and we would stay the friends we are (no different), or if we did stuff, would she get more attached than she already is. i mean, i think the girl is cool and stuff, but i don't really want to make a commitment to her or anything, i like having my own space. however, getting action is getting action

so the question is, do i take my chances and possibly have this girl think that we might go out, or should i keep it cool and act like i'm not interested. i've had problems in the past like this, where girls think that i would like to go further with them by going out after we may have done stuff, and i've had to deny them. they usually get kinda sad and for some reason they think i used them. but keep in mind, i don't really use them, they come to me.

look, i'm not trying to act big or cool or anything, i am just telling it how it is. please, i don't want any people giving me lectures about what i'm doing is wrong or anything, i would prefer a straight answer. maybe it is dumb for me to post it here on this forum, but i'm also a little curious about what kind of answers i'm going to get so i know if i could post back in here again.

so what do you think i should do?

Cid Highwind

The Captain
that's probably a good plan. the last thing i need is a girl that's after me. thanks darkly aesthetic

i guess the reason why i'm so paranoid about this thing was what happened to me at homecoming. there was this one girl that no one would dance and i felt bad. when she asked me to dance i did to make her feel better. she said she had a good time. then like a day later she is IMing me and asking me weird questions like "what are you thinking about right now" and shit. then i found out she liked me, which is really strange because all i did was dance with her. then i had to let her down because i didn't want any part of that, but then she started crying and stuff, and now she says she's going on a diet. argh, weird stuff huh?

Duality

lol. Your homecoming story is classic and funny. Stereotypical in fact.

You're looking to maximize sexual play with no commitment. Sounds kinda greedy, huh? That's the extent of my lecture. If you're not really considering that comment, my advice would then be the same as D.A.

iloveyou502

Battling my inner demons....and winning thank you
I tend to get flamed for my advice ( i suppose because im pretty raw about things, dont like to beat around the bush ) but ill give it anyways.

Actually, its pretty similar to Darkly Aesthetic's. it may be strange but i dont really see anything wrong with one night stands, as long as you use protection....but yeah, talk it out first. Ask her how she feels about ONS's.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
lol. Your homecoming story is classic and funny.

it is funny, but it's also a little scary tho. this girl is creepy and.....how should i put this.....disgusting. i'm never going to be a nice guy again.

You're looking to maximize sexual play with no commitment. Sounds kinda greedy, huh?

pretty much

well it all turned out ok. she was cool with the no commitment thing. it was definitely a fun night.

thanks to everyone who responded. i'm glad to see that i could post something that's a little out there and still get good responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back