• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pirates vs. Ninjas!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Pirates vs. Ninjas

• Ninjas

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • Pirates

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Yeah i know this has been done before i remember seeing it. Hands down Ninjas enough said.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Super Happy Ninja Action Squad own all.....but theyre not happy

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Ninjas have shadow-powers, are masters of stealth, know hundreds of ways to kill and disarm someone with a single finger.

Pirates, drunk, violent, ninja-starless.

Ninja FTW

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
As seen for the anime standpoint. Let's examine our main characters.

One Piece: Monkey T. Luffy.
wall_luffy5_500.jpg

Pros: Streching powers, captain of ship.
Cons: Inabilty to swim, annoying tendicies, laughs at inappropriate times, obsession with a straw hat.

Naruto/Naruto Shippuuden: Uzumaki Naruto
458x315.aspx

Pros: has demon sealed inside him which offers a large variety of abilities both superhuman and supernatural. Can walk on water. His jutsu include the Rasengan, Kage Bunshin, Summoning. He is a member of a large village of elite ninja with abilites equal and greater to that of his own. This abilties can range from turning invisible to cutting a waterfall in half.
Cons: Due to a badly done translation, has the irritating catch phrase "Believe it!" in the English anime. Some comedic relief can be childish or irrelevent to American viewers.

Based on this, I will have to rule in favor of ninjas. I will further update, using several different mediums as evidence.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back