• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who You Think Should Do The Voices In BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
facts man. we need the facts

From Nomura Interview:
Interviewer: Is the voice actor of Ven the same as Roxas?
Nomura: Yes, it is the same actor. Therefore the player will only look at Ven as Roxas from Kingdom Hearts 2.

I'm not one to say random things.

-Yurai

how bout a median.... I'm the only one here to sing, unless you can prove other wise. Secondly, CALM DOWN RAFF. seriously, dude. chill pill, in your language.

edit: I apologize, jakeH, never saw that interview.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Raff is being a N00b, and TIA is just pulling his chain, I'm pretty sure, and were all getting Off-Topic, which is quit funny.

TERRAISAWESOME

chain noob overload overload overload lols werd raff have overload!!!!!!!!!!!!!(raff language) (normal language)Raff has gone crazy.

-Yurai

ok, raff=noob, tia=pulling chain, ok. what's the topic again?....... ok, voice acting. Just as long as we dont see Justn Timberlake on the cast, Im good.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Alright I really think we should get back on topic. Lol.(Sides I got stuff to do,homework XD)

No Justin Timberlake. And if there is....BOOM.

cool-name-raff

ok ok wait 1 second i said like 2 things and ya every 1 is like cerazy frig i need to chill y dont u guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back