• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW KH info

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Cool. These three are setting up for KH3. Which means Sora and maybe Roxas will take on Master Xehanort in a final confrontation.

KieruTenshi

gensokyo :O having a danmaku battle wohoo!
"be an evolved version of the deck system that was used in Chain of Memories, where, prior to battle, you set up a card deck consisting of commands that are fed into your command menu. Also getting some hype from Nomura in past interviews was the game's character growth system"

oooooooh i just hope they wont screw it

Blue

home is where the heart is
Man more cards F***ing hell! Thanks for the info though.
bowchickawowwow

In Re:CoM,the card system is suddenly not so bad anymore....It is actually quite fun,don't know why,though...

KieruTenshi

gensokyo :O having a danmaku battle wohoo!
In Re:CoM,the card system is suddenly not so bad anymore....It is actually quite fun,don't know why,though...

Hey, yeah Re:CoM was not so bad like CoM, But it was still sorta annoying ,like most of the time i was making Decks instead of playing with them Principally with bosses, i was like half an hours just to make a Deck strong egnough to kill Axel X_x ,i wish they could keep KHII Gameplay ); (*goes back to math works X_x*)

S'SH of LIGHT

It will be almost like (FFXIII) and (Infinite Undiscovery)
In Infinite Undiscovery you set commands before battle and execute them during battle.
and in FFXIII you put the commands in a chain during balttle and execute them in a chain

Knowing Tetsuya Nomura's work (Birth by Sleep) will Rock!!!!

Blue

home is where the heart is
i was like half an hours just to make a Deck strong egnough to kill Axel X_x

So was I,but isn't that a challenge?And you have three decks,you can make one just for bosses,one for fighting Heartlesses,and the other one...beats me.:toungesmile:
Anyways,I like the card system now...and I'm excited to see of what other battle systems they thought of :D

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
The card systems and active time battle systems are just dumb period. Either go straight up action or traditional turn based.

Charlie K

Back in Business
They said that BBS will consist of only Disney worlds, boviously there lieing, unless Hollow Bastion and Sunset Horizion is Disney now. Lol, and they put old character including Disney and Goffy. Lmao.

D

Dexter

I think the battle system will be awsome, it'll still add the hack-and-slash elment with giving it a sence of stradgey. So you could enter all attack commands, or you could go with a more magic approach, or a mix between with good stradgey. Good we won't have to press the XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX like we did a MILLLLLLLLION times in kh2.....

kiante

Hey, the ATB system is a good one! The card system however, I found it obnoxiously boring by the end of the game, which is why I liked Riku's story so much better. But, it might have been better in RE: Com, I only ever got to play the original. I hope they can improve the systems quite a bit in BBS.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Oh no, not those damn cards again! If BBS evolved of that COM system and is more like the original KH then I dont mind (screens so far please me). But I'd take the ATB rather than the card system any day.

Cin

In a box...you happy now you heartless bastard?
Are you all idiots? The card system was AWESOME, as well as an ingenius battle system, which as far as I know had never been thought of before. It added depth and strategy to an otherwise boring style of gameplay. (Trust me, KH1 gameplay for CoM would have been 20 times worse). At least the card system added flare. If you all hate it so much then why did you even play CoM? Because you love KH? Because you wanted to know the story? Any true fan of the KH franchise would be glad we're getting the games at all. Nomura doesn't HAVE to make them. And if you think you can do the game better, then by all means, just try to make a series of games with amazing sales and deep, fresh, material and battle systems and ideas that keep the fans wanting more.

/rant over.

And also the battle system is still being made, there's still plenty of time for changes. Also Nomu stated that the system could end up feeling more like KH2 then CoM...so why all the complaining about cards?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The command menu representing the battle system has changed, he said, he didn't say that the entire battle system changed, it's still of the same mold as Re:CoM, it just won't look like how it did in the scans, meaning it's changed aesthetically

"Gemaga also managed to sneak in a few bits on the game's battle system. It will, as previously hinted by Nomura, be an evolved version of the deck system that was used in Chain of Memories, where prior to battle you set up a card deck consisting of commands that are fed into your command menu."

S'SH of LIGHT

Are you all idiots? The card system was AWESOME, as well as an ingenius battle system, which as far as I know had never been thought of before. It added depth and strategy to an otherwise boring style of gameplay. (Trust me, KH1 gameplay for CoM would have been 20 times worse). At least the card system added flare. If you all hate it so much then why did you even play CoM? Because you love KH? Because you wanted to know the story? Any true fan of the KH franchise would be glad we're getting the games at all. Nomura doesn't HAVE to make them. And if you think you can do the game better, then by all means, just try to make a series of games with amazing sales and deep, fresh, material and battle systems and ideas that keep the fans wanting more.

/rant over.

And also the battle system is still being made, there's still plenty of time for changes. Also Nomu stated that the system could end up feeling more like KH2 then CoM...so why all the complaining about cards?

CIN is right you should Thank nomura for creating this game:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back