• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI or KHII?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I liked KH2 better,cause the Organization and Roxas were in it!! :D
I really like their storyline,that's why I'm looking forward to 358/2 days the most!

Blue

Yeah lol i know but somehow...KH1 sounded better than KHII ...Even though i loved the Org XIII Part XP

Well,then you obviously can't miss 358/2 days!I'll also buy a DS just for this game!! :D

Blue

LOl Hell yeah ,But i still think Saix is better then Roxas

Each of us has our likes and dislikes...I don't like Saix,but I don't hate him either...you understand?
Anyways,in my opinion,KH2 is better than KH in nearly every aspect,to come back to the topic of this thread :)

Hero of Light

Website
www.artfv.com
Kingdom Hearts I seemed more interesting becaouse something was always happening vs. Kingdom Hearts II was mostly go through 2-3 Disney worlds for the story to progress. KH II still had a great story, but it took too long to play out. In KHI every world had something to do with the main story like the princesses dissapearing, Maleficent showing up, Riku showing up, Maleficent's Allies are slowly defeated, etc.

KieruTenshi

gensokyo :O having a danmaku battle wohoo!
Each of us has our likes and dislikes...I don't like Saix,but I don't hate him either...you understand?
Anyways,in my opinion,KH2 is better than KH in nearly every aspect,to come back to the topic of this thread :)

OMG lol we did runned a lil bit from The Topic...i think KHII only has: Better gameplay and the ORG, XIII better all the other things i prefer KHI like the Battle with dark riku (loved that battle)

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
I think both games had a very good story, both were quite unique actually. COM's story was slightly worse, IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back