• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH end?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Dancer

it not like final fantasy because final fantasy is a completely different world and storyline each time. i think they may stretch it out to KH4

Apollo

Silver Member
I think after the upcoming games there will be one more to end Sora's story. Than it is done!

Blue

home is where the heart is
I also think there will be one more,maybe two more games coming out,than that'll be it

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
He said somewhere in an interview that he would love to keep making Kingdom Hearts games as long as there is a demand for them.

So it could be like FF, but I doubt it. It would probably be more like Dragon Quest since it follows a specific story. FF games are hardly related to each other.

Jinsei

I think it'll end when he runs out of ideas. I wouldn't mind them milking this franchise at all. Stretching it out with something new and clever is something in Nomura's capabilities.

khloser4life

i think that even kh4 is still unlikely (but im hoping for it), but there will definetly be a kh3. i'm pretty sure there will be none after kh4 (if there even is a kh4)

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
I'm guessing there will at least be 4, and possibly 5.

With all the spin offs that are being made though, there will probably be around 8 or 9 games before the series ends. It'll be a sad day.

Hero of Light

Website
www.artfv.com
You can't say like FF games, they all have a specific ending. The acception to this is FFVII, where all the games have either lead to a point we've already seen or leave a definite way for something else to happen. For example, in the original FFVII, it ended with Meteor clashing with Holy leaving everyone wondering "What happened to everyone?" Crisis Core and Before Crisis both lead up to the original game. Advent Children showed Sephiroth reappear with a wing and state that he would not remain only a memory before leaving, making you think he's coming back. The secret ending to Dirge of Cerberus had Genesis show up and fly off with Wiess's body. All the games left their endings open for new games, and the FFVII series is over yet.

Kingdom hearts is like that in how at the end of the first game, Sora, Donald, and Goofy ran after Pluto. Chain of Memories ended with Sora going to sleep and Riku taking off. KHII ends with Sora, Riku, and Kairi recieving a message from the king. And now Birth by Sleep leads into the original game and 385/2 Days leads into KHII. Coded is the only game that doesn't follow this way as it happens after KHII making it the farthest game into the timeline, thought it doesn't appear to be signifigant, yet.

As long as these games keep ending this way, both series show no signs of stoping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back