• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► ~Offical Gf Help Center(guys only)~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora741

ok so me and ShadowNight where helping one of the mods out with a Gf problem so we thought that hey if we can help him he can help other people too so come here to ask for GF help like how to get a girl and stuff like that.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
So why did you exclude any girls? Just wondering, what's the worst that could happen if a girl wandered onto this thread? What are we hiding from them?

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Terrible Members.
heh, why's that? this is a discussion thread, we talk about problems that people have with women, what's so bad about that??

Talk to sora about that one, we were pming, and he said our title, didn't even realize it, I'll talk to him tomorrow...for now...I can let it slide...If he says yes to my question, I'll ask a mod to change it, or...cause it hasn't been on another page, I'll ask him to change it

khloser4life

all of the girls that i like and try to get with all only think of me as afriend and can't imagine going out with me. i dont know why this happens. can anyone help me?

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Hmm. . .honeslty, that's what I do, but I have to same problem as you. . .except for, I'm sure, that you have more confidence than I do. .

khloser4life

Hmm. . .honeslty, that's what I do, but I have to same problem as you. . .except for, I'm sure, that you have more confidence than I do. .

no i probably dont. my self esteem is like crap.

hmmmmmmmm tough one, I wonder...maybe you are thinking less of yourself

well some girl said that the girl that i rally like thinks i'm hot but some other girl said that she doesnt. and she also sorta ignores me unless i say hi to her first.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
khloser4life, here may be some good tips for getting girls.

now i'm not sure how old you are, but here's some things that i would say that a kid should know:

-flirting with girls is probably the best way to give the girls a sign that you may be attracted to them. the flirting idea is good because it doesn't necessarily mean you have a crush on the girl, but it shows you have enough interest in them to make them feel wanted. also, girls won't necessarily think you are weird if you are just flirting.

-be clean and look nice. even tho i've seen the dirtiest of kids get girls, it seems most girls prefer a guy that is clean and nice looking.

-be self-confident. from what i've seen, self-confidence is big and girls like to see a guy who is self-confident. like i said, i've seen dirty and weird looking kids get girls but they have it in them to be proud and not get down on themselves. i've also seen guys that most girls would find attractive to never pick up a girl because they aren't sure about themselves.

-be bold. i've also seen most girls go for guys that are bold because they know they won't be bored or anything. i'm not saying go start smoking or anything, but take a couple of risks, girls seem to like that.

-for the most part, be yourself. one of the best kinds of girls is the one that likes you for who you are.

that's all i can really think of right now, i'm kinda tired today. hopefully this helps.

khloser4life

khloser4life, here may be some good tips for getting girls.

now i'm not sure how old you are, but here's some things that i would say that a kid should know:

-flirting with girls is probably the best way to give the girls a sign that you may be attracted to them. the flirting idea is good because it doesn't necessarily mean you have a crush on the girl, but it shows you have enough interest in them to make them feel wanted. also, girls won't necessarily think you are weird if you are just flirting.

-be clean and look nice. even tho i've seen the dirtiest of kids get girls, it seems most girls prefer a guy that is clean and nice looking.

-be self-confident. from what i've seen, self-confidence is big and girls like to see a guy who is self-confident. like i said, i've seen dirty and weird looking kids get girls but they have it in them to be proud and not get down on themselves. i've also seen guys that most girls would find attractive to never pick up a girl because they aren't sure about themselves.

-be bold. i've also seen most girls go for guys that are bold because they know they won't be bored or anything. i'm not saying go start smoking or anything, but take a couple of risks, girls seem to like that.

-for the most part, be yourself. one of the best kinds of girls is the one that likes you for who you are.

that's all i can really think of right now, i'm kinda tired today. hopefully this helps.

thanks. theres only one problem, i'm not that good of a flirter. i just dont have that flirting gene in me i guess.

Replica Riku

I'm not optimistic about my chances of having a girlfriend. I can't even get myself to talk to a girl, and if they talk to me, I can barely respond. I look like hell, have a boring personality, and no confidence at all.

It seems hopeless right now.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
thanks. theres only one problem, i'm not that good of a flirter. i just dont have that flirting gene in me i guess.

hey it's no problem. even if you aren't a good flirter, there's nothing that says you won't be a good flirter later. it really just takes getting used to. i would try it with a girl you feel most comfortable with and get to know how girls act and how they respond to things, then go on from there.

Replica Riku, i wouldn't say it's hopeless. like i said above, you just need to first get comfortable talking to one girl, preferably the one that you are most comfortable talking to. girls will like you for being a nice guy and for that reason girls would like to talk to you.

everyone has a chance to have a girlfriend, but it takes practice to get comfortable flirting and talking with girls. this is why it seems easier with guys who have sisters.

sora741

I'm not optimistic about my chances of having a girlfriend. I can't even get myself to talk to a girl, and if they talk to me, I can barely respond. I look like hell, have a boring personality, and no confidence at all.

It seems hopeless right now.
ok change a little bit just show ur not afraid of them and take control of the conversation be nice make them laugh
So why did you exclude any girls? Just wondering, what's the worst that could happen if a girl wandered onto this thread? What are we hiding from them?
idk i just put it there shadow would u mind getting a mod to take it off
all of the girls that i like and try to get with all only think of me as afriend and can't imagine going out with me. i dont know why this happens. can anyone help me?
mess around with them some(in a nice way) make them laugh more and they step it up them selfs u have to make the moves when they show signs. if you wait to long you'll lose them to the "lets be brother and sister thing"
i complement them and tell them that they look nice. i make them laugh.

im pretty smart but not nerdy.
just keep doing what your doing and you'll get them u have to ask them stuff though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back