• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Exiled

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
Re: CREATE A MEMBER version 3.0

If we change it to that, do you think there's a greater chance that it might be moved to the fanclubs' section?

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com

If we change it to that, do you think there's a greater chance that it might be moved to the fanclubs' section?

that wouldn't make any sense. Cause we're not fans of the Exiled talking about stuff that's already happen. We're actually making the story...instead of discussing how awesome it is...

if that made any sense

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com

yea so that outline needs to be updated like said before.
the reverse order is not killed in one battle(the part where you say only 8 people survive). the first battle (xias or xymed) happens shortly after the reverse member intro. the last being exel vs ruxel at the gate

lonekyuubi

Its so sad our thread was shut down. But at least were already on page 2 :D

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net

Saddd.
Reaaallll sad that the other thread got closed.
and this one was called "Create A Member"
DISSSSSSSSSS AAAAAAAAAAAAA POOOOOOOOOOOINT in
:[
ANYWAY, I'mma try to get some work done today on the Microsoft, Word.​

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards

Ok, I'll ask as soon as I get an opportunity to do so.

In the meantime, I've been working on my story recently (Well, I've been on a break for about 3-4 weeks now), but I always come up with ideas for it constantly. Well, in my story, I have this character, Malice, who's being used by my villain character, Dorian. Dorian likes to meedle with DNA and other things along that line. He despises Nobodies, though. He did obtain Malice, though, and he experimented on her to make her better, which he did. In my story Zixan seemingly kills her in battle, but she walks away after everyone has left.
My point is that Malice could be a potential vallain along with the other villainous characers in Ex. 2 if we ever get to that. Her element is fortification or density control. I haven't deicided which to go by yet. Her weapon is a quadruple-bladed, double-sided scythe (Two blades on each end. On one end, the blades are facing right, while on the other the blades are facing left.) I kill her off if you don't like it.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com

not really..it's got double 4x's the cutting powers and it can be used like a giant Boomerang...excellent choice for offensive..short, mid, & long range attacks...and the middle is a good defensive tool.

Nice weapon selection Mastermind

twilight abyss

Okay, I really need to help in some way, I really want to, and remenber how I said that all the positions for everything where filled? Well, I think I know what I can help with =D
With Matt's approval, I can help him do the prolouges, since he says that he can't do them for awhile

twilight abyss

I never said I wanted the position, I just wanted to help Matt while he can't do them, and before I even THINK about posting them I show him first, just so I know it's okay or if I need to add or change things.

...That's if he says okay =D

Back