• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas to look more like Sora in KH2FM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I just noticed the other day that while I was watching KH2FM parts on youtube that Roxas' face looked different, more rounder and looked more like Sora's face and his hair is a bit lighter too.

I just wanted to make sure this was the case :

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix - Roxas \/
RoxasKingdomHearts2FM.jpg

Kingdom Hearts 2 - Roxas \/
RoxasKingdomHearts2.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The thread wont let me upload more pictures, so here are the direct links to 2 more :

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix - Roxas at Struggle
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd171/crr0793/RoxasKingdomHeartsFMStruggle.jpg

Kingdom Hearts 2 - Roxas at Struggle
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd171/crr0793/RoxasKingdomHeartsStruggle.jpg

I got these screen shots from youtube,

Did anyone else notice this?

I like Roxas' face better in KH2 ;]

What about you?

Nobody Master

You know, I think you're right...

I must say though, you know the way there's a picture of a random character behind you're save file when you load the game? Doesn't Sora and Roxas look almost identical except for the number of spikes on their hair there? Or is it just me?

D

Deleted member 36435

Um, it is just a little darker, probably because the video was taken from a different TV or the setting were changed. Graphically nothing is different.

Awards
yeah they do lol
and graphically a few things are different i mean LOOK at it i do think they did want roxas to look more like sora and the vids are from the same user and surely the same tv or w.e but he noticed it aswel a bit
and the shape of the face is different and theyes are closer and urghh :S x]

D

Deleted member 36435

Its shot at a different angle plus its LQ, nothing is changed. >.>

Awards
Sir Schmoopy look at both of the other shots of roxas at the struggle tournament, look at his jacket in each of them you'll see a big difference and these shots were both taken and paused at same time

D

Deleted member 36435

No, they're the same, its just low quality.

In before close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back