• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I wonder why DS's face hasn't been reveiled yet unlike the others...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.A.T.13

Thats weak. Xemnas made those faces almost every time he talked. What would be the point in acting when he was "dying"?

Um, epic phail right here, sorry. Omni posted a huge list of similarities a long time ago. Would you like me to go and get it?
It's only "epic phail" if I was aware of this list. And yes, go get them :'O
( Godammit /b/ this is all your fault >_>; YEA I BROKE RULE 1 AND TWO, AND WHUT? )
Thats not directed at you Hades ^^;

And it doesn't change the fact that Xehanort is nothing like Terra personality wise.
We don't know Xehanort's personality so who's to say?

Lies. That's definitely not the only things.
Waiting

Like I said: Terra being Xehanort...makes no sense, <.<.
(HALF Xehanort) How does it not make sense? There are plenty of signs that point to it. There are pics from the game, quotes from Nomu, what more do you want? o_O;
It makes alot of sense, you guys just don't want to see it. And don't try to pull "You just don't want to see _____ too!" because I consider all sides of the story. D:

I don't see where you guys get the idea that a blast from KH changes things drasticly...I'm not bashing you guys, but where do you get this? where are the hints?
All the stuff I've said comes from past events that have happened in the game. o_o;

Or it could have been KH.
*throws up hands* Sure.

If I double posted, sorry.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Thats weak. Xemnas made those faces almost every time he talked. What would be the point in acting when he was "dying"?

Fine. Just at the end. Rest=acting.

( Godammit /b/ this is all your fault >_>; YEA I BROKE RULE 1 AND TWO, AND WHUT? )

Okay. Replace UEM with MX.

OmniChaos said:
~The most obvious is the outfit that both he and Xehanort's heartless wear. We can also see the same boots on Xehanort and Xemnas.

~Ansem discribed Xehanort as being Superhuman in his reports. For obvious reasons, the UEM can also be considered superhuman.

~The UEM, Xehanort, Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas all share an obvious attraction toward Kingdom Hearts.

~The way the UEM has his arms in the secret ending is a very common sterotype of a scientist. Xehanort was also a scientist.

~Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas were very calm during battle as well as out of it. Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas (not as much so) were somewhat cocky. They knew that they were powerful and were not afraid to show it. Xehanort's Heartless basically called Sora stupid every time they met. He also underestimated the strength of Riku's heart because he thought he was too powerful for Riku to resist. The UEM was also calm and cocky. How so? He kept both arms behind his back for a good amount of the Secret ending. He fought off Terra with one hand behind his back (literally). He kept his evil smurk on his face the entire secret ending. He never flinched when someone came toward him or anything.

~The UEM, Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas all have orange eyes.

~The UEM is cruel and evil. Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas were both cruel. We cannot really call Xemnas evil because he only wanted to become whole. Though, the way he tried to do that, we can call evil. After you defeat Xemnas' first armored mode, he states that he needs more hate, more rage. Sora states that there are more to a heart than just anger and hate, then he asked if Xemnas remembers. Xemnas replies that he doesn't. Xemnas only remembers hate and rage, which are both very dark emotions. Xehanort's Heartless uses Darkness for his own, evil goals.

~The UEM and Xehanort both have pointy ears.

~Both the UEM and Xehanort's Heartless have guardians. They both leave most of the attacking to them, but both of them can also hold their own very well if needed.

~The UEM, Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas excel in both physical strength and magic capabilities.

We don't know Xehanort's personality so who's to say?

I think Xehanort's Heartless can give us a pretty good idea of what he was really like, since their minds are the same.

(HALF Xehanort)

You know what I meant.

How does it not make sense? There are plenty of signs that point to it. There are pics from the game, quotes from Nomu, what more do you want? o_O;

All of which do not have to mean Terra=Xehanort.

It makes alot of sense, you guys just don't want to see it.

We do see it. We just don't believe it, for various reasons. See, we don't know what MX looked like when he was young. We also don't know what the DS looks like under his helmet.

I don't see where you guys get the idea that a blast from KH changes things drasticly...I'm not bashing you guys, but where do you get this? where are the hints?

We don't know the full power of KH. Look at what happened to Riku.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

BEHOLD...!

MX similiarities
~The most obvious is the outfit that both he and Xehanort's heartless wear. We can also see the same boots on Xehanort and Xemnas.
~Ansem discribed Xehanort as being Superhuman in his reports. For obvious reasons, the UEM can also be considered superhuman.
~The UEM, Xehanort, Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas all share an obvious attraction toward Kingdom Hearts.
~The way the UEM has his arms in the secret ending is a very common sterotype of a scientist. Xehanort was also a scientist.
~Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas were very calm during battle as well as out of it. Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas (not as much so) were somewhat cocky. They knew that they were powerful and were not afraid to show it. Xehanort's Heartless basically called Sora stupid every time they met. He also underestimated the strength of Riku's heart because he thought he was too powerful for Riku to resist. The UEM was also calm and cocky. How so? He kept both arms behind his back for a good amount of the Secret ending. He fought off Terra with one hand behind his back (literally). He kept his evil smurk on his face the entire secret ending. He never flinched when someone came toward him or anything.
~The UEM is cruel and evil. Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas were both cruel. We cannot really call Xemnas evil because he only wanted to become whole. Though, the way he tried to do that, we can call evil. After you defeat Xemnas' first armored mode, he states that he needs more hate, more rage. Sora states that there are more to a heart than just anger and hate, then he asked if Xemnas remembers. Xemnas replies that he doesn't. Xemnas only remembers hate and rage, which are both very dark emotions. Xehanort's Heartless uses Darkness for his own, evil goals.
~Both the UEM and Xehanort's Heartless have guardians. They both leave most of the attacking to them, but both of them can also hold their own very well if needed.
~The UEM, Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas excel in both physical strength and magic capabilities.

Meh... Hades beat me to it...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Not just that, but when she saved Sora from Saix at hollow bastion. I'm not saying that she isn't evil, just not "competely" evil. She has a good side too her.

No she does not.

But we did not know this till later. :'D

Yes we did. We knew he was neutral.

Hades, do you not read what I say? Did I SAY he was good? Did I? No, I said he wasn't all that bad.

No, he is that bad.

And pfft. Tough luck on those people.

...my faith in humanity has decreased now.

I know if I was a nobody, I'd kill innocents to be whole again. But, thats just me of course. And the rest of the org.

I'd probably do it too, but that wouldn't make me good either, would it?

V

V.A.T.13

Fine. Just at the end. Rest=acting.
Welp, being the female I am, I see more than that.

I think Xehanort's Heartless can give us a pretty good idea of what he was really like, since their minds are the same.
Umm, nu-uh. We can't be sure about that until we've seen the heartless and original forms of the other org members. Also, if that we're the case, then Xemnas would act the same as well but Nomu says:
In essence, the two are the same. However, they function under seperate minds.

You know what I meant.
Nyeehh Xp

All of which do not have to mean Terra=Xehanort.
Then they must be brothers. Thats as close as I can get without them being the same person.

We do see it. We just don't believe it, for various reasons.
It doesn't sound like it. :/
All you've said is " Terra does not = Xehanort " like it's a known fact, yet I you haven't explained how.

We don't know the full power of KH. Look at what happened to Riku.
That was from the blast of the machine, not KH. o_O;
Unless you mean Riku keeping his form while inside of KH. If so, that was the strength of Riku's heart, not KH.
And it still does not answer how you come to the idea that "KH did it".

Now for this list....

Yea
So can Terra

Yea

Yea

~Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas were very calm during battle as well as out of it. Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas (not as much so) were somewhat cocky.
Xemnas not much so huh.
They knew that they were powerful and were not afraid to show it. Xehanort's Heartless basically called Sora stupid every time they met. He also underestimated the strength of Riku's heart because he thought he was too powerful for Riku to resist. The UEM was also calm and cocky. How so? He kept both arms behind his back for a good amount of the Secret ending. He fought off Terra with one hand behind his back (literally). He kept his evil smurk on his face the entire secret ending. He never flinched when someone came toward him or anything.
This is all Ansem(H) and MX. Not Xehanort and/or Xemnas.

But Xehanort's are brown, and Terra's can turn yellow. Wait, what do you get when you mix Blue and Orange?

~The UEM is cruel and evil. Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas were both cruel.
Xemnas, I haven't seen as "cruel". More like, trying to get what he wanted and thats it. He wasn't an ass like UEM or Ansem(H). He DID question alot of things though, while Ansem(h) and MX acted like they knew everything.

We cannot really call Xemnas evil because he only wanted to become whole. Though, the way he tried to do that, we can call evil.
Its not really evil, more like, trying to survive. I don't remmeber him doing anything that was un-nessisary.

After you defeat Xemnas' first armored mode, he states that he needs more hate, more rage. Sora states that there are more to a heart than just anger and hate, then he asked if Xemnas remembers. Xemnas replies that he doesn't. Xemnas only remembers hate and rage, which are both very dark emotions. Xehanort's Heartless uses Darkness for his own, evil goals.
Terra right there yo. What was the thing that kept Terra going? Rage. Wouldn't make since, that Terra's last feelings of anger and hate we're passed on to his nobody? And because they we're so strong, its the only feelings Xemnas remmebers?
Yet Xemnas and Terra do not.

And then Xemnas and Terra hold the same attacks, and both armored.

So does Terra.

So basically, this list says the same thing I do. Just without Terra. So my statement still stands:

All ....5 of them have things in common. But it weighs out differently.

Ansem(H) and MX have ALOT in common
Xehanort and MX have some things in common
Xemnas and Terra have ALOT in common
Xehanort and Terra have some things in common

So its how does Terra + MX = Xehanort/2 = Xemnas = Terra and Ansem(H) = MX not make sense?
Body possesion? Ansem(H) (who is MX) tries it again with Riku. But Riku could not be completely taken over...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Welp, being the female I am, I see more than that.

I'll never understand women.

Umm, nu-uh. We can't be sure about that until we've seen the heartless and original forms of the other org members. Also, if that we're the case, then Xemnas would act the same as well but Nomu says:

Yes. XH functions under the mind of Xehanort. Xemnas functions under his own. Point moot.

Then they must be brothers. Thats as close as I can get without them being the same person.

Or, you know, they might actually NOT be the same person.

It doesn't sound like it. :/
All you've said is " Terra does not = Xehanort " like it's a known fact, yet I you haven't explained how.

MX is far more similar to Xehanort than Terra. Posession theory makes no sense. Terra is nothing like Xehanort.

That was from the blast of the machine, not KH. o_O;

It was trying to contain KH. It was an explosion caused by hearts. What is KH?

And it still does not answer how you come to the idea that "KH did it".

Yes it does.

Now for this list....

So can Terra

BS.

But Xehanort's are brown, and Terra's can turn yellow. Wait, what do you get when you mix Blue and Orange?

...I have no idea.

Xemnas, I haven't seen as "cruel". More like, trying to get what he wanted and thats it. He wasn't an ass like UEM or Ansem(H).

Oh, yeah. He allowed Saix and the others to do whatever they wanted to fullfill their goal, including turning people into heartless, kidnapping girls, among various othern things.

Its not really evil, more like, trying to survive. I don't remmeber him doing anything that was un-nessisary.

Mocking AtW.

Yet Terra and Xemnas do not

Fail. Xemnas has pointy ears. Go look at the new artwork.

And then Xemnas and Terra hold the same attacks, and both armored.

Xemnas' armor is way different.

So basically, this list says the same thing I do. Just without Terra. So my statement still stands:

Does not.

Ansem(H) and MX have ALOT in common

Yes.

Xehanort and MX have some things in common

Way more than Terra.

Xemnas and Terra have ALOT in common

I can count the similarities in one hand.

Xehanort and Terra have some things in common

Asides appearance, none.

So its how does Terra + MX = Xehanort/2 = Xemnas = Terra and Ansem(H) = MX not make sense?

Possession theory fails. It's happened before, appearance was not a mix of both.

Body possesion? Ansem(H) (who is MX) tries it again with Riku. But Riku could not be completely taken over...

He kind of was, actually. All in all: if Terra does turn out to be Xehanort, you have my word I'm travelling to Japan and playing pranks on Nomura until he goes insane. It will prove he can't be consistent with his own series.

Last edited:
V

V.A.T.13

I'll never understand women.
Neither will I. v.v

Yes. XH functions under the mind of Xehanort. Xemnas functions under his own. Point moot.
And this is from which interview? Or which part in the game says that?

Or, you know, they might actually NOT be the same person.
Thats why I said brothers. They have too much in common not to be related in someway.

MX is far more similar to Xehanort than Terra.
MX and Xehanort: Scientist and white hair
Terra and Xehanort: Same hair and youth
Name more please.

Posession theory makes no sense.
How?

Terra is nothing like Xehanort.
You can't say that because
1. We barely know anything about Xehanort
2. We barely know anything about Terra

It was trying to contain KH. It was an explosion caused by hearts. What is KH?
A source of hearts.
Thats like saying a library is the caused of inspiration in someone because a few books they read at home.

Yes it does.
Explain.

Whut? So, Terra doesn't have superhuman strength, and that battle was meant to be easy.
And his muscles are just steroids yes?

...I have no idea.
Brown.

Oh, yeah. He allowed Saix and the others to do whatever they wanted to fullfill their goal, including turning people into heartless, kidnapping girls, among various othern things.
Hey, as long as the goal was fufilled it didn't matter right? It wasn't Xemnas' choice to kiddnap Kairi, and turning people into heartless was nessisary to get hearts. Xemnas just wanted the goal and didn't do much anything cept build KH.

Mocking AtW.
Yeaa....and?

Fail. Xemnas has pointy ears. Go look at the new artwork.
Damn. Ansem(H) is the one with no pointy ears...

Xemnas' armor is way different.
Armored none the less which has been important in recent KH news. MX wasn't armored now was he?

Does not.
Does too.

Way more than Terra.
White hair, heart scientist, dirty deeds. Yup. Sure is alot.

I can count the similarities in one hand.
So? What does that mean? I could count the similarities of MX and Xehanort on one hand too. Same with MX and Ansem(h).
MX n Ansem(h):
1. Clothes
2. Guardians
3. knows everything
4. scientist
5. white hair
6. eyes

Xemnas n Terra
1. hair
2. body shape
3. attacks
4. anger and hate
5. armor
6. colors on armor's cape match Terra's armor

MX n Xeha
1. White hair
2. Heart scientist
3. dirty deeds

Terra n Xeha
1. Hair
2. youth

Asides appearance, none.
See above, and did you not read that gigantic thoery thread I did?

Possession theory fails. It's happened before, appearance was not a mix of both.
History repeating itself, Ansem did not fully take over Riku.

He kind of was, actually.
Only in body, not his heart which is important in KH.

Twinblades

maybe DS will look like riku like VAT13 said idno it would make sense
this guy might be extended into KH3 because i know how nomura likes to do these kind of things

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Neither will I. v.v

Add me in...

Thats why I said brothers. They have too much in common not to be related in someway.

Seeing as MX is older, maybe grandson/grandfather connection... Or maybe a granduncle...

MX and Xehanort: Scientist and white hair

Same boots (not as important, but there)...
Pointy ears...
Both MX's and Xehanort's chins are squared off...
MX's and Xehanort's eye brows meet at a (I would guess) 100-10 degree angle, while Terra's is about 160-70 degrees...
MX's and Xehanort's body are near the same (remember, MX is older)...
Both of their heads are roughly the same size (cannot get an 100% measure, but they appear to be equal in size)...

That's all I could get at the moment...

Whut? So, Terra doesn't have superhuman strength, and that battle was meant to be easy.
And his muscles are just steroids yes?

No, what he was saying, is that Terra would not have made such a powerful heartless and nobody... Terra's nobody would, probablly, be equal to maybe Axel or Luxord...

Armored none the less which has been important in recent KH news. MX wasn't armored now was he?

Oh...! Goofy was in armor at the begining of KH1, so he must be part of Xemnas too...!
Just because they both wore armor, means nothing... That would be like comparing a soldier to a tank, because they both have armor...

Does too.

Far from the same...

White hair, heart scientist, dirty deeds. Yup. Sure is alot.

Read my third reply...

So? What does that mean? I could count the similarities of MX and Xehanort on one hand too. Same with MX and Ansem(h).

Except you forgot the ones I added in my third post...

MX n Ansem(h):
1. Clothes
2. Guardians
3. knows everything
4. scientist
5. white hair
6. eyes

Forgot lust for KH...

Again, you can't use simply armor... You could make a similiarity list between Goofy and Terra because they both wear armor...

6. colors on armor's cape match Terra's armor

I'm sorry, but I find it pathetic that you are using that as a connection...

MX n Xeha
1. White hair
2. Heart scientist
3. dirty deeds

Add from third post...

Terra n Xeha
1. Hair

Unless you didn't notice, their hair is only a little bit similiar...
Xeha's is much longer and Terra does not have the "spiked" hair just above his ears, like Xeha does...

The DS also is youthful, from what we can tell...

History repeating itself, Ansem did not fully take over Riku.

Eh... Actually, he did... Ansem was able to remove Riku's heart and cast it into KH, leaving Ansem alone with Riku's empty shell...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
And this is from which interview? Or which part in the game says that?

Go read the Ansem Reports.

I have transcended to an existence of only the heart. I should have come back as a Heartless, but there is no sign of such a transformation.

My body has surely perished. However, I am different from the other Heartless, keeping the memories of before, and I have not taken on the form of a Heartless. It is clear that there are still many things to be studied.

In order to cross over to the dark side, which is not this world, you must go beyond the door of Kingdom Hearts, the place connected to the world's heart.

The innermost part connected to the world's heart, the place connecting to the world of darkness. (I will record the details in another report...)

There are still so many unknown worlds.

The present world.
The world of darkness.
The world of light.

And,
The world in-between.

Where does the true paradise lie, I wonder?

That proves that XH and Xehanort have the same mind. Seriously, I expected better.

Damn. Ansem(H) is the one with no pointy ears...

Go look at the poster for KH2FM+.

Or, you know what? Picture time.:

Comparison.jpg

A source of hearts.
Thats like saying a library is the caused of inspiration in someone because a few books they read at home.

More lose. Xemnas' KH was not a source of hearts. KH of all worlds is where all hearts are born. KH of worlds/= Xemnas' KH of men.

I've told you this several times before. As has Omni. It appears that until the game comes out, you won't be convinced, =/.

You can't say that because
1. We barely know anything about Xehanort

XH provides a fairly good look into how he actually was.

2. We barely know anything about Terra

From the little we've seen, besides looks, they have no similarities.

Hey, as long as the goal was fufilled it didn't matter right? It wasn't Xemnas' choice to kiddnap Kairi, and turning people into heartless was nessisary to get hearts. Xemnas just wanted the goal and didn't do much anything cept build KH.

Yes, which makes their methods evil.

Yeaa....and?

You wanted one, I gave you one. Also, read my previous posts.

Last edited:
V

V.A.T.13

Add me in...
Wymynz need to stay in the kitchen where they belong dammit.

Seeing as MX is older, maybe grandson/grandfather connection... Or maybe a granduncle...
Ewww....family...

Same boots (not as important, but there)...
Pointy ears...
Both MX's and Xehanort's chins are squared off...
MX's and Xehanort's eye brows meet at a (I would guess) 100-10 degree angle, while Terra's is about 160-70 degrees...
MX's and Xehanort's body are near the same (remember, MX is older)...
Both of their heads are roughly the same size (cannot get an 100% measure, but they appear to be equal in size)...

That's all I could get at the moment...

Wtf is with all the technical-ness? o__O;
I don't think Nomu would spend that much time into a character.
But anyway,
4oslj7b.jpg
Did not make this pic btw, credit to whoever.

And bodies? Dude. How can you tell? Xeha wears a coat and vest. o_O;
As for chins, MX has a bead. o____o;

No, what he was saying, is that Terra would not have made such a powerful heartless and nobody... Terra's nobody would, probablly, be equal to maybe Axel or Luxord...
Axel is lanky and luxord is a normal body shape.
Terra is freaking buff, just like Xemnas. He weilds a keyblade that transforms into shit and uses such powerful attacks, how can he NOT produce a strong nobody?

Oh...! Goofy was in armor at the begining of KH1, so he must be part of Xemnas too...!
Just because they both wore armor, means nothing... That would be like comparing a soldier to a tank, because they both have armor...
1. Disney charas don't count~
2. Xemnas' armor in the same style as the knights. ( Note, I am not saying the same armor, just the style of it )

Far from the same...
lol whut?

Read my third reply...
See above

Except you forgot the ones I added in my third post...
Which is ridiculous that you have to look so hard to spot those, but okay. o_o;

Forgot lust for KH...
Excuuuuuse me, princess. My bad.

Again, you can't use simply armor... You could make a similiarity list between Goofy and Terra because they both wear armor...
Goofy isn't human
Goofy is Disney
Goofy's armor is from a whole 'nother kingdom
I hate Goofy. D:

I'm sorry, but I find it pathetic that you are using that as a connection... Better than your eyebrow degrees. Besides, what would be the point in using those warm colors in a ship and world who's colors consist of cool colors and shades of white n grey and not have a reason behind it?

Add from third post...

Unless you didn't notice, their hair is only a little bit similiar...
Xeha's is much longer and Terra does not have the "spiked" hair just above his ears, like Xeha does...

And Xemnas's hair has longer bangs, and more spikes, and the same person, whats your point?

The DS also is youthful, from what we can tell...
DS, not MX. Two different bodies and, might be, two different people.

Eh... Actually, he did... Ansem was able to remove Riku's heart and cast it into KH, leaving Ansem alone with Riku's empty shell...
Heart is an important factor. And Ansem didn't push Riku's heart out, Riku's heart overpowered the darkness, but lost his body. In other words, Riku's heart pushed itself out. Ansem stuck with the body so thats prolly why he didn't take on his appearance.

Hades:
That proves that XH and Xehanort have the same mind. Seriously, I expected better.
Touche. I'm almost flattered that you expected so much of me.
...Don't do that. Srsly.

Go look at the poster for KH2FM+.

Or, you know what? Picture time.:
644xq8k.jpg

Or take any scene from the game. Sorry, don't have a smaller pic.

More lose. Xemnas' KH was not a source of hearts. KH of all worlds is where all hearts are born. KH of worlds/= Xemnas' KH of men.
So in that case, it wasn't even a "real KH". And that stilll dosn't change that it was a blast from the machine.

I've told you this several times before. As has Omni. It appears that until the game comes out, you won't be convinced, =/.
I've showed you guys other theories and I know of other possibilities, but this one keeps getting picked on even though it has the most backed up info which I don't understand.
Why is Terra + MX = Xeha not possible?
Besides the fact that you all don't like it.

From the little we've seen, besides looks, they have no similarities.
true.

Yes, which makes their methods evil.
Why is struggling to become whole evil? I think you see too much black and white and not enough grey.
Or maybe its just me that can't see pure evil.
Even if someone torcher'd and killed my mother, I wouldn't call it evil because that person had thier reasons, be it revenge, religious, to survive, or pure satisfaction. If there was no reason, then that person was probably mentally ill, something he/she can't help.

I wouldn't like it, but I wouldn't call them evil. I'll joke about it, but I don't believe it seriously.

Thanks for this time consumer. NOW GL is done loading, and I can go cry manly tears at Kamina and such...

I seriously wonder why I'm even into KH when theres stuff like this around....
...oh yea, the interactivity and faggotry....

But still....GL is better. You guys should watch. Srsly. Do it. Before it winds up on Adult Swim with shitty dubs. >>;
Not kicking you out of KH but...dude.
YouTube - Tegen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Future Simon First minute n half of the first ep.
Its got tits, action, and mindf*cking plot. Whats not to like? ( Besides ep 4 >>;; )

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Wtf is with all the technical-ness? o__O;
I don't think Nomu would spend that much time into a character.

You went into detail with the whole Terra thing...

And bodies? Dude. How can you tell? Xeha wears a coat and vest. o_O;

Both MX and Xehanort's bodies curve in at about the same point... Also, both of their arms, if held out, look the same...

As for chins, MX has a bead. o____o;

Look at the figure of his chin through his beard... It's square...

1. Disney charas don't count~

I figured you'd say that...

Better than your eyebrow degrees.

I lol'd... But, seriously, the eyebrows are at the same angle...

Why is Terra + MX = Xeha not possible?
Besides the fact that you all don't like it.

*Evil Grin* Here's why:

Now, I will base this only on Xemnas=Terra part of Xeha...

Now, we know the fight against Terra can not take place during the present, due to the fact that Xemnas is in nothingness... So, it must be in the past...

Now, from how Terra spoke, it would seem Ven and Aqua are missing or dead... One thing that points that battle to take place after the events of the BBS secret ending... Another thing, is that there were no mountains there until after the battle with MX, and mountains are present during Terra's fight...

Now (here's the good part), Xigbar stated that Xehanort appeared after the people with blades shaped like keys (people who were apart of the BBS sec. end. Terra, Ven, Aqua, MX, ect.)... So, that puts a small ammount of time between that fight and Xeha's arrival... Also, Terra and MX supposely fused together after BBS sec. end. to created Xeha... Now, how could we fight Terra, if he was supposed to be fused with MX and be Xeha...?

(Now, to hammer the final nail) People would say: "But that is Terra with MX inside of him!" Well, Terra let Sora know that he hated Xehanort, which would more than likely be Master Xehanort... Now, why would Terra call Sora Xehanort, if MX was inside of him...?

So, in closing, Terra+MX=Xehanort phails...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
If my theory number 7 is correct, I seriously doubt it though, DS is Saix. Or who Saix used to be befre he lost his heart. It's also supported by Terra's question to Master Xehanort "What did you do to his heart?"

Dnize

BEHOLD...!

MX similiarities

Meh... Hades beat me to it...
Also in the Ansem Reports DiZ said that Xehanort was very drawn to the keyblade when King Mickey visisted Radiant Garden like if it triggered something in his lost memories.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
(Now, to hammer the final nail) People would say: "But that is Terra with MX inside of him!" Well, Terra let Sora know that he hated Xehanort, which would more than likely be Master Xehanort... Now, why would Terra call Sora Xehanort, if MX was inside of him...?

I'm going under the suspicions that:

1. The Terra in FM+ isn't actually Terra. Just like a pure force of will and pride holding out his spirit to not be devoured by Xehanort's

2. Terra fight isn't canon.

3. Terra is dead, and that's just a ghost or something.

These are pretty low on my theory list except 2. 2 is #8 on my list.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
1. The Terra in FM+ isn't actually Terra. Just like a pure force of will and pride holding out his spirit to not be devoured by Xehanort's

Unlikely...

2. Terra fight isn't canon.

Very unlikely... Many things Terra stated is entwined with the story...

3. Terra is dead, and that's just a ghost or something.

Very unlikely...

V

V.A.T.13

Just a moment. *takes deep breath*

OH GOD WHY AM I CRYING? I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO CRY DAMMIT. BAAAAAAAWWWWWWW VIRAAAL.
NIA, WHY ARE YOU SO ADORABLE?!! YOKO! I'D TURN INTO A LESBIAN JUST FOR YOU!! LEERON YOUR STILL A CANON FAGGOT BUT DEAR LORD THANK YOU FOR THE FANSERVICE!!! SHIT, I NEED TO GO JOIN /m/ IN THIS. F*CK.

*ahem*
Ok, here we go...

You went into detail with the whole Terra thing...
Only with things you can spot within 5 secs of staring.

Both MX and Xehanort's bodies curve in at about the same point... Also, both of their arms, if held out, look the same...
Eh, I don't remember Xeha hunching over. Unless you count him closing the door, which is kinda retarded. >>;

Look at the figure of his chin through his beard... It's square...
Sure. And Terra and Xemnas have the same nose.

I figured you'd say that...
Course I'd say that.

I lol'd... But, seriously, the eyebrows are at the same angle...
So is Terra's but he is younger than the two so they are a lil younger looking.

*Evil Grin* Here's why:

Now, I will base this only on Xemnas=Terra part of Xeha...

Now, we know the fight against Terra can not take place during the present, due to the fact that Xemnas is in nothingness... So, it must be in the past...

Now, from how Terra spoke, it would seem Ven and Aqua are missing or dead... One thing that points that battle to take place after the events of the BBS secret ending... Another thing, is that there were no mountains there until after the battle with MX, and mountains are present during Terra's fight...

Now (here's the good part), Xigbar stated that Xehanort appeared after the people with blades shaped like keys (people who were apart of the BBS sec. end. Terra, Ven, Aqua, MX, ect.)... So, that puts a small ammount of time between that fight and Xeha's arrival... Also, Terra and MX supposely fused together after BBS sec. end. to created Xeha... Now, how could we fight Terra, if he was supposed to be fused with MX and be Xeha...?

*raises an eyebrow*

This is all based around a battle that most likely didn't happen, and was the idea of a staff member that wanted to throw it in for the fun of it, and to introduce a new character.
And even if it did happen, I don't think a human could sit in one spot for 10 years mourning over his friends. Which happened 10 yrs ago btw.
His rage is fresh. After 10 yrs, don't you think he would have be rational and talked to Sora calmly instead of " AFGHGHKGTZASJHD XEHANORT!!!1111ONESHIFTKEYLOL " *rapes young boy*

AND, we see how powerful Terra is, yet Sora is able to beat him which would mean, Sora would be able to defeat MX but as we've seen, that guy is all-powerful or w/e and it would take some training ( a whole nother game ) for Sora and co to defeat someone like that.

Also, Terra KNOWS what MX looks like and who he is. Sora looks nothing, at all, in any way, like that old man. OR even the Xehanort we know. So why the hell does he call him Xehanort? I'll tell you why, because he ISN'T calling Sora Xehanort. He is just calling out the name.

But fact is, the T+MX=N theory does not fail because you are basing it's life on something we don't know for sure happened or not.

Beyond Birthday > L *raises a little flag* :'D

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Just a moment. *takes deep breath*

OH GOD WHY AM I CRYING? I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO CRY DAMMIT. BAAAAAAAWWWWWWW VIRAAAL.
NIA, WHY ARE YOU SO ADORABLE?!! YOKO! I'D TURN INTO A LESBIAN JUST FOR YOU!! LEERON YOUR STILL A CANON FAGGOT BUT DEAR LORD THANK YOU FOR THE FANSERVICE!!! SHIT, I NEED TO GO JOIN /m/ IN THIS. F*CK.

*ahem*
Ok, here we go...

Only with things you can spot within 5 secs of staring.

So, I look deeper...

Eh, I don't remember Xeha hunching over. Unless you count him closing the door, which is kinda retarded. >>;

...I mean his body curves in at the same spot(front view)... Something like this: ) (

Sure. And Terra and Xemnas have the same nose.

And MX and Xehanort do too...

So is Terra's but he is younger than the two so they are a lil younger looking.

Doesn't matter...

This is all based around a battle that most likely didn't happen, and was the idea of a staff member that wanted to throw it in for the fun of it, and to introduce a new character.

Who's not to say Nomura would make it canon...?

And even if it did happen, I don't think a human could sit in one spot for 10 years mourning over his friends.

Did I say that he did...? No...

Which happened 10 yrs ago btw.

Yeah... I was the first one to bring this to everyone's attention...

His rage is fresh. After 10 yrs, don't you think he would have be rational and talked to Sora calmly instead of " AFGHGHKGTZASJHD XEHANORT!!!1111ONESHIFTKEYLOL " *rapes young boy*

Like I said, Sora could have gone back in time...

AND, we see how powerful Terra is, yet Sora is able to beat him which would mean, Sora would be able to defeat MX but as we've seen, that guy is all-powerful or w/e and it would take some training ( a whole nother game ) for Sora and co to defeat someone like that.

Uggh... Real life...? No... Video game...? Yes... Why...? You control Sora and the story cannot continue unless you win (in most cases)...

Also, Terra KNOWS what MX looks like and who he is. Sora looks nothing, at all, in any way, like that old man. OR even the Xehanort we know. So why the hell does he call him Xehanort? I'll tell you why, because he ISN'T calling Sora Xehanort. He is just calling out the name.

And you know this why...? Terra had already addressed Sora before calling out Xehanort's name... Then he attacks... Call it a hunch, but It would seem like Terra is calling Sora Xehanort...

But fact is, the T+MX=N theory does not fail because you are basing it's life on something we don't know for sure happened or not.

And...? You're basing your theory on something we don't know for sure happened as well... Point moot...

Beyond Birthday > L *raises a little flag* :'D

Never...! *burns flag* L>All...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back