• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

14 organization member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
I have to say Namine would be cute (I always like it when brothers and sisters fight with each other go Hinta and Neji lol)

yah, i enjoy watching that kinda stuff =p.

no it looks like it might be Aqua's nobody or maybe a new person we have not seen. I love strong women so I dont care which one.

that would work too =D

Divine Shadow

in the recesses of my shattered mind, hoping to fi
Does it matter right now? When the game comes out, Nomura will end up telling us all who it is and it wont be ANYONE we thought it was and then we will be like...OMG....thats not fair.... And then we will play the games and be like...wow....it ISNT Aqua or Namine, or Kairi or anyone, just a new person. We never knew the other organization peoples someodies before so why would we know this one. The only one we did was Roxas and thats because he is a part of Sora. So why are we arguing who it is. We will find out eventually, and this will all be trivial. We are over thinking it. so why dont we all just wait for the games and play them as we get them?? hm?? wouldn't that work??

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ MR. GRUMPY PANTS

Well,
I for one think its a totally new person, that no one knows about.And I belive it'll be awsome.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Oh so dose that mean we wont see a even hotter Aqua nobody. lol. No as long as its a chick I dont care. KH needs more women I mean WTF 3 girls and like 20 guys.
bowchicka this reminds me of a bad nightmare I had of a Yaoi of me and my friend Oh gawd why did I post that

I like your stlye. More Women!More Women!

God I'm gunna get punched in the face. With a Stick.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Does it matter right now? When the game comes out, Nomura will end up telling us all who it is and it wont be ANYONE we thought it was and then we will be like...OMG....thats not fair.... And then we will play the games and be like...wow....it ISNT Aqua or Namine, or Kairi or anyone, just a new person. We never knew the other organization peoples someodies before so why would we know this one. The only one we did was Roxas and thats because he is a part of Sora. So why are we arguing who it is. We will find out eventually, and this will all be trivial. We are over thinking it. so why dont we all just wait for the games and play them as we get them?? hm?? wouldn't that work??

I like your thinking, rep point.

Mike said:
bowchicka this reminds me of a bad nightmare I had of a Yaoi of me and my friend Oh gawd why did I post that

o_O' Uhhhh, yeah. Why did you? FTW.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I think the 14th member is either Aqua (if Master Xehanort took her heart) or Namine.
Once the trailer comes out in the US we'll have a better idea.

Last edited:

2sidedangel14

Website
www.youtube.com
I am 100% certain it's Aqua's Nobody...

Terra's Nobody is 99% certainly Xemnas. The hair tells us that. Terra probably took over Master Xenahorts name during the story of BBS.

Ven's Nobody is Roxas, or at least, Roxas is Sora's Nobody, but Ven's heart could be Sora's and... we'll come back to that. xD

And then we have Aqua. Her armour is all that was left in the Organization room, so it's obvious she was murdered or something, meaning she lost her heart and became a Heartless? Thus a Nobody was created...

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's Aqua's Nobody. xD

I also think it might be Aqua's Nobody bc of what Xemnas said in that Organization Room with the armor. and also it would only make sence if it was Aqua's Nobody.

jovjo003

NO!!! YOUR ALL WRONG....... THE 14TH ORG MEMBER IS:::::

(LOOK FAR BELOW)!!

KAIRI'S GRANDMOTHER!
:laugh::laugh:

Bobo Kitty

Website
www.myspace.com
Ah, I guess thats another excuse for me to buy a DS.

I think that it will be a new character, and she better kick @$$ or I'll be pissed off.

(lol at Kairi's grandmother)

sly-sora-star

Namine was found by the Organization, right? I thought they realized her power and just let her do her work, meddling with memories. I don't think they bothered to make her a member because she was so unique.
Or, maybe they did try to make her a member, but she didn't like what they were doing and refused to be a member. As a result, they would make her do their bidding or they would threaten to kill her.
But, for the most part, I don't think it's her. But, I could be wrong.

Marluxia #11

I think its Aqua's Nobody. I could happen...although I think I remember seeing somewhere " To Sora's dismay and some thing about the 14th member...so does that mean it is someone he knows?

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
lol kairi's grandma
Come on over 'er you little rascal...*deep breath* I'll show you what its like to get you a$$ whooped, where's my...medication?! *grabs a cane* I'll be right back... don't go nowhere....*slowly walks off*
Sora:..... that lady has to be over a hundred......O_O

No your all wrong its really......Paris Hilton..... *le gasp*
No just kidding, I think its Aqua's nobody, that or Namine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back