• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 358/2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Uh, the amount of time Roxas spent in the Organization...? That's what comes to mind...

khloser4life

i dont really understand where this game came from and how can there be a 14th member cuz there would have been 14 doors in the room where you can read their names

that means that something could have happened to her, like she was a spy and was killed or (what i think) roxas kills her as the final boss of the game.

Zexion113

My friends and I were talking about it, and we can't guess what the title could be about. We thought that it's a possibility that their will be a time limit in this game since roxas said in the trailer that he would dissappear in 151 days.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
There are 364 days in a year, and Sora was asleep after Chains of Memories for almost 1 year

The days from Roxas' creation up until Sora awakened, I suspect, is 358 days, hence the title

TwistedHeartz

Roxas began to disappear from the organization in Kingdom Hearts 2. Maybe near the end of this game, where it might be another side of KH2 since it's Roxas's story, they will reveil the new member near that end? o: I have no idea but it was a random guess lol. Could be possible she disappeared and comes back later or something.

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
i have no idea who the 14th member is but as for the title, what TheMuffinMan said sounds pretty logical =p

what makes everyone think it is a girl? maybe it could be aqua hence the armour maybe

it said so somewhere but i don't remember where.

Zexion113

Terra called the UEM master Xehanort, so i think it is safe to assume he is in some way connected with Xehanort.

hey maybe it was aqua and she sacraficed her self to save terra and ven or to stop the UEM, and maybe the UEM is some form of Xehanort hence terra hateing him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back