• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New video descriptions up!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joy

Bronze Member
The video descriptions for each of the games is up, and ready to roll. Many things have been confirmed here, even the fact that the Bald Man is called Master Xehanort! Interesting twist indeed, lol.

And oh god, I so hope this is wroth it. The game's better be good. xD

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
The video descriptions for each of the games is up, and ready to roll. Many things have been confirmed here, even the fact that the Bald Man is called Master Xehanort! Interesting twist indeed, lol.

And oh god, I so hope this is wroth it. The game's better be good. xD

Did they name DS? Or is that yet to come?

Joy

Bronze Member
Yeah, they confirmed one of the games is for the DS. 'Tis the Roxas's story one.

sparr0w

This is crazy...
all these updates...
im interested in the roxas story...
a 14th member?
hmm..

Joy

Bronze Member
Oh, my mistake. No, they did not name DS, nor have we seen his face. He has been unmasked though.

suchaboy20

ok so can somebody explain to me where " NO HEART" would be?? so the bald man happens to be MASTER "XEHANORT" if you get rid of the X on XEHANORT and then you rearrenge the letters you get " NO HEART"? or im wrong or ust totally goin crazy.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Oh, my mistake. No, they did not name DS, nor have we seen his face. He has been unmasked though.

But what his face looked like wasn't seen, was it...? I get the feeling the DS is someone majorly important, since he's one most shrouded in mystery...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
So, uhh, just to piece everything together:

"Master Xehanort" stole Ven's heart for whatever reason, betraying Terra who seems to have some sort of apprenticeship relationship with "Master Xehanort", this is shown by Terra confronting Xehanort saying "What have you done with his heart!?"

Xehanort in some way, place Ven's heart inside of Sora's, and when Sora opens up his heart with Riku/Xehanort's Heart Unlocker Keyblade at Hollow Bastion, his "Nobody" Roxas is created

However, Roxas is not simply "Sora's Nobody", Roxas is "the other side of Sora's heart". When he was created he took the form of his former self Ven, and inherited Ven and Sora's keyblade wielding abilities, making Roxas a Nobody with human-like qualities, a Nobody with a Heart of his own

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

"Master Xehanort" stole Ven's heart for whatever reason, betraying Terra who seems to have some sort of apprenticeship relationship with "Master Xehanort", this is shown by Terra confronting Xehanort saying "What have you done with his heart!?"

MX did not take Ven's heart. When Aqua picked him up, his eyes were still moving. He was still alive.

It is true that nobodies can "live" without hearts...but they're a side-effect of a person becoming a heartless...not the case here.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
This is assuming that said event takes place before BBS, in which they are all clearly much older than the aforementioned scenes

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
This is assuming that said event takes place before BBS, in which they are all clearly much older than the aforementioned scenes

Yes, there's that too...for some reason, I think he might be talking about the DS, rather than Ven...

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards

Xehanort in some way, place Ven's heart inside of Sora's, and when Sora opens up his heart with Riku/Xehanort's Heart Unlocker Keyblade at Hollow Bastion, his "Nobody" Roxas is created

However, Roxas is not simply "Sora's Nobody", Roxas is "the other side of Sora's heart". When he was created he took the form of his former self Ven, and inherited Ven and Sora's keyblade wielding abilities, making Roxas a Nobody with human-like qualities, a Nobody with a Heart of his own

Exactly how I put it together...Almost word for word.

Destination

Maybe we should just wait and find out, I mean this information is going to start tons of theories now. That's what we need is more theories.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
...I still say MX did not take Ven's heart, <.<. Although, Sora ending up with his heart, and Roxas receiving it would explain a few things...

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Yes, we do. The KH section was nearly dead. No good theories.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Hmmm...I seriously think the DS is the Xehanort we know now. There's just so much mystery regarding him. We didn't get to see him unmasked, so I'd wager that's a major plot point...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back