• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► How do you reject someone?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
So, how do ya...? There are these 2 girls that like me...but I don't really like them...

How do ya do it without anyone getting pissed, or offended?? I know them both from being in band. I know I got into deep shit flirting with ALL women, But I didn't even flirt with them...

one of them, I am friends, but I'd like it to stay that way...nothing more...

plus when in 8th, even more women that I didn't like, wanted to go out with me...but I never wanted to go out with them...

any advice??

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
I've tried that, atleast once, the women from 8th grade, got really pissed. they didn't take it as nice...

I see what ya mean, I'll try it again. any others? I know I asked about this in "Dating problems" but not everyone looks there

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
First, never EVER pretend that you like them. In the end, you'll only break their hearts even more. Instead, break it to them now, doing so kindly. You have to be considerate of their feelings while telling them, because girls can tend to be a bit emotional.

Or you can just ignore their flirtatious spirits.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
First, never EVER pretend that you like them. In the end, you'll only break their hearts even more. Instead, break it to them now, doing so kindly. You have to be considerate of their feelings while telling them, because girls can tend to be a bit emotional.

Or you can just ignore their flirtatious spirits.

yep, I do that now...They haven't asked me yet, but I know they will, like I said, I flirt around with all OTHER women, not these 2...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
...I envy you, T_T. As Dee said, I would ignore the flirting. Also, I reccomend you learn to appreciate the fact that girls are all over you. Not everyone here, I'm sure *coughme*, has that luxury, <.<. But, yeah. Just don't pretend you like them.

Last edited:

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
...I envy you, T_T. As Dee said, I would ignore the flirting if I were you. Also, I reccomend you learn to appreciate the fact that girls are all over you. Not everyone here, I'm sure *coughme*, has that luxury, <.<. But, yeah. Just don't pretend you like them.
heh, perhaps they're jealous, cause I don't flirt with them?? I don't pretend. They just like me...

I do appreciate it, but just the girls I don't like are all over me, not the one's that I do, or I don't mind...

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
yep, I do that now...They haven't asked me yet, but I know they will, like I said, I flirt around with all OTHER women, not these 2...

XP Maybe you think too much of yourself, son.

Honestly, unless they confront you about it, leave well enough alone. For all you know, you're wrong, and they don't care about you that way.

<.<; Jeez.

I

The Show Must Go On
Just be honest. If they really like you, then they'll learn to get over it. If not, then they'll get over it eventually.

You could just pick one and be done with it, or say you already have a longdistance girlfriend or something.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I hate to sound cruel, but I do pity you if those girls are unattractive. That's never good.

I was just about to say that, actually. I've never experience that, but I must imagine it's not pleasant in the least.

Q

Banned
TLP has a point. Your ego may just be sending too many signals to ur brain. For all you know, they could be snotty beetches attempting to play you for a horrible trick. Or, it's just your ego. :-:

Edit: lawlz 3 posts before my response to TLP :<

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
XP Maybe you think too much of yourself, son.

Honestly, unless they confront you about it, leave well enough alone. For all you know, you're wrong, and they don't care about you that way.

<.<; Jeez.
heh, no...I heard that one of them will ask me tomorrow, from a friendly, and trusting source. One of their friends, that I take Karate with.

<.<; Jeez

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Shadow, don't copy people. It's quite rude.

Also, remember not to be too full of yourself. And friends aren't always a reliable source. Girls can be tricky; you may think they have something going on for you, but soon find that it's nothing at all.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
hahahaha, sorry. Left out one detail...

I should take a pic of her student handbook, The woman I take Karate with, "Allison" showed it to me...

It has "I love Jared" written all over it...or, "Jared and Lacy"

IN DEEP SHIT!!!!!!!! btw, name's Jared...one of the girl's name is Lacy...and the one I'm partly friends with, is someone not important now...

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
heh, no...I heard that one of them will ask me tomorrow, from a friendly, and trusting source. One of their friends, that I take Karate with.

<.<; Jeez

You forgot teh period. D:

And now you're just getting defensive. No one was trying to hurt your feelings, they were just warning you that girls are tricky. It's true. One day, a chick is all over some dude, and the next, she's done with him and moved on to some other guy. Friends AREN'T reliable, really. :/ Not in this case.

I'm a chick. o.o; I mean, I know we're confusing. I've only ever liked one boy, though. >.>; So perhaps I'm not a fountain of advice.

But be curful now. D: Please don't feed the egos. D:

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
You forgot teh period. D:

And now you're just getting defensive. No one was trying to hurt your feelings, they were just warning you that girls are tricky. It's true. One day, a chick is all over some dude, and the next, she's done with him and moved on to some other guy. Friends AREN'T reliable, really. :/ Not in this case.

I'm a chick. o.o; I mean, I know we're confusing. I've only ever liked one boy, though. >.>; So perhaps I'm not a fountain of advice.

But be curful now. D: Please don't feed the egos. D:
no, I left out a detail, in the post above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back