• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
The new version of KH will be an inbetween game on the PSP, featuring the anti-form of sora as a usable form, and a return to castle oblivion to discover why sora can remember the castle but not why he can remember it.I read this all in a Japanese Manga Magazine i get from Japan.It's Gonna Rock!!!:drool:

Well, it seems to me like that maganize is feeding a load of bull for the following reasons:

1. Nomura has not stated what handheld the next game will be on.

2. Nomura has already said the next few games will not involve Sora.

3. It really is quite unlikely that they'd make AntiForm usable.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
ЯдM£п拉麵;2439668 said:
I know this is off the subject but i apologize for that. I thought double posting wasn't aloud.

Well, you're right: it's not. I mean, if you do it once or twice by accident, it's fine, but intentionally double posting is definitely not allowed.

Sora18

Yes that's a very bad thing. I don't think I have ever got introuble from that, but yea I do sometimes see that.

and another question why are we off the topic about the KH2 Final Mix Discussion. I mean we are very far off.

So lets try to get things back together.

I still think that we will get KH Re CoM, just because it's a new game, and well I know it will take a very long time before they start working on it, but yea. I still believe they will make it. No doubts.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I still think that we will get KH Re CoM, just because it's a new game, and well I know it will take a very long time before they start working on it, but yea. I still believe they will make it. No doubts.

You do realize that by the time they localized KH2FM, or even just Re:CoM, the PS2 would be dead?

Sora18

Yes I do Hades, but you do realize how many people will keep there ps2, just incase they wanna get into a new serious, they will have PS2 games in the store. I mean I think the PS2 will be around for a while. I do realize of what you just said, but even if the PS2 dies, I still think people will buy PS2 games. Because there are tons of the same game moving into the next gen game system.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Yes I do Hades, but you do realize how many people will keep there ps2, just incase they wanna get into a new serious, they will have PS2 games in the store. I mean I think the PS2 will be around for a while. I do realize of what you just said, but even if the PS2 dies, I still think people will buy PS2 games. Because there are tons of the same game moving into the next gen game system.

Even so, do you really think SE would bother tearing Re:CoM from the set, localize it, and ship it here? They've made quite a bit of money already, and it's unlikely they'd risk bringing it here.

Sora18

Yes I know, but man anything is possible.

I mean you never know a game system could become retro and everyone will love the system again.

I'm sorry for trying to make this in a fight, I just wish they made it for us. I don't care if it takes a long time. Or if they don't make it then I guess I'll just import

Sorry hades, I shouldn't fight with you. I'm such a loser.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Yes I know, but man anything is possible.

Well, not really. Technically there a few things that are physically impossible.

I mean you never know a game system could become retro and everyone will love the system again.

Has this ever happened before?

I'm sorry for trying to make this in a fight, I just wish they made it for us. I don't care if it takes a long time. Or if they don't make it then I guess I'll just import

Well, I didn't give up hope till E3, if that makes you feel any better.

Sorry hades, I shouldn't fight with you. I'm such a loser.

No, don't say that. You have every right to try and defend yourself.

General Xenos

got a question for anyone to answer, Is it possible that Square-Enix adds little to the outside KH2 versions on purpose, then makes KH2FM+ only to justify that they put extras in ours so when they go and remake japans, wiht a crap load of stuff that we will never have??? to put it simply, do u think they do this on purpose to make a better version for their own people???

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
got a question for anyone to answer, Is it possible that Square-Enix adds little to the outside KH2 versions on purpose, then makes KH2FM+ only to justify that they put extras in ours so when they go and remake japans, wiht a crap load of stuff that we will never have??? to put it simply, do u think they do this on purpose to make a better version for their own people???

Um, the US KH2 didn't have anything the JP KH2 didn't have. They make the Internationals/Director's Cuts for money. They're intended to be for the japanese audience, SE's primary market.

In fact, I bet even if the US and JP versions of KH1 had been exactly the same, there would have still been a Final Mix.

Nobody Master

Do you think that there'll be enough extra features in the game to be worth the buy when you already have KH2?

I never played the first game's final mix, so I'm not sure on how much more is added to them

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Do you think that there'll be enough extra features in the game to be worth the buy when you already have KH2?

I never played the first game's final mix, so I'm not sure on how much more is added to them

Um, I'm a little confused. KH2FM has been out for nearly six months. Well, they added loads of stuff. Re:CoM would justify the buy all by itself, I'd say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back