• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Last chance for real KHIIFM+ information?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

final_salvation

i keep reading things about it being released on jan 1st 08 is this true or is that their other KH project

Joy

Bronze Member
This has been bugging my for a while. The Tokyo Game Show is suppose to be September 20th to the 23rd and is suppose to release some information about the next game in the series, but do you thing if Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix + is going to be release in the U.S. they would say it there? :confused:

I'm sorry, but at the TGS they announce games that are first going to be released in japan. They do not announce American games. =\

It's not coming.

[√]Genuflect
It's hopeless.
Don't wish for it.
My respect for SE really is dropping.

Xman's Keyblade

I sincerely doubt that they are going to talk about KHII:FM+ being released outside of Japan. Chance are that we're going to have to wait in a few years.
:unsure:

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
i e-mailed s.e. and they said they have no plans for KH 2 FM+ outside of japan and they don't have a reason why

Sora18

yea, they said that to everyone, I sent them one when KH2 Final Mix first came out to Japan, they clearly said

"We have no plans at the time, but we would love to make it"
~Ryan.

I was like "ok.........."

KINGDOM_BLADE

yea, they said that to everyone, I sent them one when KH2 Final Mix first came out to Japan, they clearly said

"We have no plans at the time, but we would love to make it"
~Ryan.

I was like "ok.........."

Same with me and that is something that keeps me hoping for it but face it SE shafted us.

Sora18

thats why your a moron first of all it would cost a bunch just to get there, second if we did and we got there, we wouldn't have much money, most people on the fourm don't even have jobs.

so you can count that one out.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
if they didnt release KH1:Final Mix here what makes u think that they will release the second one here?:lol:

Well the whole reason Final Mixes started was cuz japanese players noticed KH had three extra bosses (Sepheroth, Ice Titan, and Kurt Zisa). And insteaad of just adding three extra bosses to the game they added even more stuff to it to "finalize" it. And I'm praying they do release KHIIFM+ here.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
劑勌宣撮;2437999 said:
I don't want to sound mean but KH2 Final Mix+ is not going to be coming to U.S.

Yeah but you never know:unsure:... but its chances are really slim:cry:

And welcome to the forums btw!

osmshowkh

Website
www.freewebs.com
Its funny this forum is the best on the net regarding this topic. A lot of people don't believe it will come out like over half and if you go to other forums they totally believe it will come out and it is halirous. I pity them and I feel sorry for them because they will get there hopes up and it wont come out after all.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Its funny this forum is the best on the net regarding this topic. A lot of people don't believe it will come out like over half and if you go to other forums they totally believe it will come out and it is halirous. I pity them and I feel sorry for them because they will get there hopes up and it wont come out after all.

Yeah. Actually, in GF it's pretty much the same; everyone there knows the game is not coming out here.

I will admit I was optimistic at first...but after E3, I lost all hope.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Yeah. Actually, in GF it's pretty much the same; everyone there knows the game is not coming out here.

I will admit I was optimistic at first...but after E3, I lost all hope.

Yeah I'm starting to too, but if it doesn't ccome out by the end of the year, then :cry: it's not coming :cry:

Psichosis34

Well the whole reason Final Mixes started was cuz japanese players noticed KH had three extra bosses (Sepheroth, Ice Titan, and Kurt Zisa). And insteaad of just adding three extra bosses to the game they added even more stuff to it to "finalize" it. And I'm praying they do release KHIIFM+ here.
ok f*** i think i should go to japan. anyone want to come?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back