• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final mix +

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Irebun

OK...

There is a low possibility of KH2:Final Mix+ coming to NA, correct? (at least thats what everyone here thinks right?)

And theres no evidence that Nomura would ever consider releasing a Final Mix to NA right???( even if he did it would take a couple of years...)

Then why does everyone think its going to come? o__o
Arg, its really annoying... >__<

---------------------------------

For example, im an avid answerer on "Yahoo! Answers". And i come across a lot of " When is KH2:FM+ coming?!??!!", etc.

Is everyone just misinformed? Or what...? >___<

Here is one of the questions :Yahoo! Answers - Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+...?

Ah...maybe im just easily annoyed... >8(

(eh....this is my first thread btw...so...) o__o

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
OK...

There is a low possibility of KH2:Final Mix+ coming to NA, correct? (at least thats what everyone here thinks right?)

If it exists, it's really so slim it's insignificant.

And theres no evidence that Nomura would ever consider releasing a Final Mix to NA right???( even if he did it would take a couple of years...)

Uh, Nomura has absolutely no role in localizing the game, and it's not up to him if the game comes here or not. That's up to the head of SE to decide, and the american branch of SE, respectively. And it most certainly wouldn't take "years". KH2 was localized in little more than four months, if I'm not mistaken.

I wouldn't be surprised if Nomura didn't care if the game went out of Japan or not.

Indeed it is, but there's not much we can do about it.

For example, im an avid answerer on "Yahoo! Answers". And i come across a lot of " When is KH2:FM+ coming?!??!!", etc.

Here is one of the questions :Yahoo! Answers - Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+...?

Ah...maybe im just easily annoyed... >8(

Sadly, these topics will be made for a least a little longer. No offense, but this won't change much.

Irebun

Ok, thanks. :3

So....should i just let people make false accusations about FM+?
Though, i guess it doesnt matter because they'll only listen to what they want to hear. =\ (no matter how wrong it is....) >____>

Psichosis34

hmmm we could buy them off ebay? they got some good deals u can get final mix and chain of memories for a good price then we got to buy Ps2 though so we could go to Japan but that's a waist of money we could make friends in japan on the internet and we could give them american money that might work

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
So....should i just let people make false accusations about FM+?
Though, i guess it doesnt matter because they'll only listen to what they want to hear. =\ (no matter how wrong it is....) >____>

No, don't let them do that, but don't make threads about it either. Correct them whenever you see such people.

Irebun

@ Xikem

eh...try telling everyone else that. =_=

@ Hades

Ah, well ok, thanks i guess. :3

Since this thread fails so much, i'll prolly just lurk from now on. >__<

------------------
But, i guess my point was, why are people giving information to others (the people asking whether FM+ is coming out) that is false....
Its like they're pulling all of it out of their butt....>_>
Like (if you looked a the link i posted) they're are some people who said "theres an 80% possibility that it'll come out outside japan" or another one was "yeah, they're releasing a FM+ for NA, and it'll be on all the platforms/systems".. =P

Pfftt...i'll shut up now.....

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
But, i guess my point was, why are people giving information to others (the people asking whether FM+ is coming out) that is false....
Like (if you looked a the link i posted) they're are some people who said "theres an 80% possibility that it'll come out outside japan" or another one was "yeah, they're releasing a FM+ for NA, and it'll be on all the platforms/systems".. =P

Pfftt...i'll shut up now.....

Well, idiots will always be idiots.

kh is ba

This is like many threads and some people are stupid and still believe it will come to NA and it wont. I gave it up months ago so why doesn't everybody else.

Z3120

As much chances as North America getting Final Fantasy 12 Zodiac Job System like I keep saying and somewhat tempted to buy as an import. At least it isn't a zero chance, right?

The SE has the final say in things, not Nomura. So you never know if KH2:FM+ may or may not come considering how like many other companies have done, keep a tight lip on many things especially on remakes, remixes and so forth. Just thank God we got the Director's Cut version of Star Ocean: Til End of the Time instead of the very first one, right? I'm still waiting on Tales of Destiny [remake] to get a localization here but Namco just had to release a Director's Cut version of it (although I don't mind since it features Leon...).

It's better to feel optimistic rather than being extremely disappointed, right? Even if sometimes you have to become very delusional in a sense, there are some who will never accept the fact it might not just come even after years of waiting. It's like what some companies tend to do with the anime(s) they licensed, only to not ever bring it over and let the license die off like Hunter X Hunter I think. (Bad example? my bad :glare:)

Let's call it selective memory, shall we? :glare:

and welcome.

Irebun said:

Must be those kind of people where they look at a random blog and a blogger says something like, "It'll come out for sure! Since there's so many fans here in the NA, why wouldn't they?" and fully trust the following statement without first being a skeptic and doing a little research beforehand. And besides, I doubt the NA can compete with Japan in the number of people who are willing to buy remakes of games although I'll leave that discussion for another day.

Irebun said:

and like Hades said, I quote:

HadesDragon said:
Well, idiots will always be idiots.

also...

This is like many threads and some people are stupid and still believe it will come to NA and it wont. I gave it up months ago so why doesn't everybody else.

People seem to not give up because they want to remember it for so long until one day they totally forget about it or they could find other alternatives like me and others have done by importing KH2:FM+.

As for playing it in Japanese for those who are interested in importing, it isn't so hard compared to certain games. KH2:FM+ is very user-friendly to those who want to try and play. It isn't like trying to play an SRPG like Disgaea on the PSP or Growlanser on the PS2

Last edited:

Irebun

xD
Thanks, alot Z3120. (You too Hades)
You answered a lot of my questions. ^__^
I guess, i'll try to correct it if i see it (whether they listen to me or not, is another story) >_<
Though, i always tend to steer them here (giving them a link to the forum).
Theres nothing wrong with a little lurking. x3

Z3120

xD
Thanks, alot Z3120. (You too Hades)
You answered a lot of my questions. ^__^
I guess, i'll try to correct it if i see it (whether they listen to me or not, is another story) >_<
Though, i always tend to steer them here (giving them a link to the forum).
Theres nothing wrong with a little lurking. x3

No problem.

The people I see usually asking these sort of questions are same delusional Tales of fans here in the NA who want see all of the Tales of games to come here. And look what happened. Despite poor sales, Tales of the Abyss and Tales of Legendia came here so there's a slim hope KH2:FM+ might come here although I highly doubt it anyway as when has the NA been known for buying remakes of games and in good amounts to justify the expenses that must be done to localize it? And I'm not talking about those game updates you get practically for free online for most games if you play on something like XBL but actually buying basically the same game with minor changes, new features, bonus stuff and so forth.

Since the prospect for profit is already small enough if SE does decide to release KH2:FM+ to the NA, excluding those who will probably pirate a copy despite saying how they'll buy a copy when it comes here (what hypocrites), I hardly see KH2:FM+ setting foot here. Unless KH2 was as bad as Star Ocean: Til the End of Time when it was first released in Japan (which KH2 wasn't plagued with bugs, glitches and so forth), I doubt we're setting a Director's Cut version especially considering how often the people in NA tend to buy remakes first of all.

Maybe it'll be a different story like those who purchase stuff on the Wii's vritual console (I'm still waiting on that Legend of the Seven Stars Mario RPG on the SNES) or the Final Fantasy games for the GBA and such but statistics alone won't tell you whoever had bought the game previously played the whole game back in the old days.

Meh... my bad with the rant. :glare:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
As much chances as North America getting Final Fantasy 12 Zodiac Job System like I keep saying and somewhat tempted to buy as an import. At least it isn't a zero chance, right?

If it's not zero, it's very, very close to it.

So you never know if KH2:FM+ may or may not come considering how like many other companies have done, keep a tight lip on many things especially on remakes, remixes and so forth.

Even so, they don't take this long to announce plans for a game's localization. And there is always the argument that it wouldn't sell all that well.

It's better to feel optimistic rather than being extremely disappointed, right? Even if sometimes you have to become very delusional in a sense, there are some who will never accept the fact it might not just come even after years of waiting.

No, it's really quite better to give up on something unlikely and accept it, perhaps to only later be proven wrong.

Well, that's what I think anyway. I'm a pessimist, might just be me.

Must be those kind of people where they look at a random blog and a blogger says something like, "It'll come out for sure! Since there's so many fans here in the NA, why wouldn't they?" and fully trust the following statement without first being a skeptic and doing a little research beforehand. And besides, I doubt the NA can compete with Japan in the number of people who are willing to buy remakes of games although I'll leave that discussion for another day.

You are absolutely correct on that matter. Japan and the US are two very different markets with different buying habits.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
There have been many False Release Dates, and many people are taken in by that

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well everyone is entitled to there own opinion and I am proud that they are and if we don't have hope what do we have?

Fact overrules opinion. For instance: it could be your opinion that the sky is red. Would that make it so? No.

Z3120

HadeDragon said:
No, it's really quite better to give up on something unlikely and accept it, perhaps to only later be proven wrong.

Well, that's what I think anyway. I'm a pessimist, might just be me.

I would be a pessimist too but sometimes my fanboyism for particular things usually tend to overcrowd my judgment but KH2:FM+ is fortunately one of those games where I can live without playing, however, I did import since that was an alternative some people neglect to consider so I guess I got the better end of the deal than people who are desperately waiting for a localization to occur. It depends how badly you want it in the end. So overall, for a game especially like KH2:FM+ and since it's literally a remake like I keep preaching about, I hardly think it'll see any light of day over here in the U.S. considering how badly the two Tales of games for the PS2 I've mentioned previously sold despite not being remakes (although you could argue Tales of the Abyss was a remake as they added some things to it).

and I horribly suck at sarcasm :glare:

Zdude2099 said:
Well everyone is entitled to there own opinion and I am proud that they are and if we don't have hope what do we have?

People here in the U.S. hardly buy JRPG remakes. I can see if it was a sports game like NBA 2K and Madden but since JRPGs aren't really particularly a big thing here in the NA except for a few exceptional franchise names like Final Fantasy, I don't see KH2:FM+ bringing home a remake here if FF12 can't get their's here first. Although it could very well happen KH2:FM+ comes here before FF12 Zodiac Job System, remakes of RPGs seem to be a totally huge turnoff for consumers in the NA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back