• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Missing Letter?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima-Sora

Okay, we ALL know that in KH1 Sora and King Mickey sealed the Door To Darkness, right? Soon after departing away from Kairi...Sora, Donald, and Goofy set off on the next part of their journey to find The Door To The Light. While Sora, Donald, and Goofy were walking down a seemingly ENDLESS pathway, they found Pluto...with a letter! Goofy blurted out "Gawrsh, that's the King's seal!", and Sora said "Hey, have you seen King Mickey?". Pluto ran off, hinting off that he MIGHT be able to lead them to the King, but I digress. Here's the REAL question.......WHERE THE HELL DID THAT LETTER GO?!?!?!? They never get that letter in Chain Of Memories, nor does Sora, Donald, and Goofy even SEE Pluto in Chain Of Memories, which is SUPPOSED to be followed up by that ending I just described.

One of you is bound to say something like this "Maybe that letter is the SAME letter that they get in the end of KH2!" <<< That couldn't happen, you want to know why? The King's seal that was on the letter at the end of KH was GREEN, while the one in KH2 was BLACK! So does anybody want to comment or ask questions on this? Feel free to comment and share ideas!

Sexy Angel
... i guess no one will know. But who knows, maybe the letter wasnt to Sora, maybe for Riku or someone else...

Awards
Actually in Chain of Memories Remake you can use a Pluto friend card so he did appear in Chain of Memories. Although I do wonder where that letter went and what it said.

kh is ba

If they have a side story game for Riku or mickey they might tell what that letter says or maybe they will have a pluto side game where you bark at people and bite them to hurt them, lol, hope that doesn't happen.

Dexel

Beyond hope
A pluto side story...that sounds kinda nice,being able to control a dog. Imagine fighting cloud as pluto. XD

Sora18

I think the letter actually said something like this

guys don't worry about us, we'll be fine, just keep heading straight.

I mean Sora's face was so lit up when he read it.

I don't know.

NeoBlade

Website
www.myspace.com
Now just watch. KH3 is probably gonna have nothing to do with a letter. Maybe the island is a huge heartless that eats everything, and that's how the story starts. (Totaly sarcastic there) Maybe the letter just lets the gamer know that there's another game coming, rather than actually the letter being a part of the game. MAYBE. 0.0
-NeoBlade-

Ultima-Sora

Now just watch. KH3 is probably gonna have nothing to do with a letter. Maybe the island is a huge heartless that eats everything, and that's how the story starts. (Totaly sarcastic there) Maybe the letter just lets the gamer know that there's another game coming, rather than actually the letter being a part of the game. MAYBE. 0.0
-NeoBlade-

I don't think so. That would be REALLY lame if they did it that way. It has to have something to do with the storyline, or else I don't think it would have been there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back