• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath (Re Dub)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinsei Kokoro

Spamming? Pah, we're not spamming! See I'll even make this not spam lol...I know the new chapter is going to be amazing! (That's about the 5th time I've said that, but hey who's counting?)

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
So the chapter might be out today if you have time? Don't worry if you get the chapter out in time. Take your time! ^-^

Gamergirl

Silver Member

Shinsei Kokoro

Yeah Oblivion..this is a NO spam thread and Sammii <3 is right, you just spammed AGAIN.. if you're a real fan of this fan fiction you'll keep the thread clean..anyways the chapter is going to be great I can't wait to read it Kairi&Sora 4ever!

Shinsei Kokoro

..Is there a problem neloangelo? It's okay Kairi&Sora 4ever, I'll wait for the awesome chapter. I know the more time you take with it the greater it will become..if it can possibly get any greater. But, let me know once you post it!

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
i only wish my fic was successful as this.
i'll be waitin patiently.

Shinsei Kokoro

No, it's not just two people. Kairi&Sora 4ever you know any of your fans that are off school today will be here to read your fan fic. I'll be waiting patiently here until you post it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back