• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► An issue

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azanulbizare

I really need some advice. Or maybe, I just feel like relaying what just occured; I have no idea, but I'm being serious.

I work with a rather large, cumbersome (fat) individual whose been giving me crap lately. There are reasons why, but they are naught but the spawn of his being a bitch about everything, his whining about what people think of him. If something doesn't go his way, he basically cries about it, and presumes to be the master of time and space (Know everything).

Anyways, that's not the point. The point is, we got into a fight. Now, I'm a small guy - 135, 140. He's a wrestler, 275 - 300. We both stopped at a stop sign before turning onto the main road, which happens to be called Kernan.

We exchanged words. He got out of his car; I did the same.

Only one thing, though.

I had a wrench. He was all "Drop the wrench, fight like a man" and I was thinking to myself "Lol, yeah right"

I hit him with the wrench; well, half hit him. He backed away just about as fast as his fat ass could move. Right in the mandible. We then "wrestled", which was nothing more than him charging at me and me escaping his grasp. It ended when I got back in my car and he stuck his fat head through the passenger window. His arms were outside, and he began to talk.

I didn't give a shit, though. As I was shifting to D4, he grabbed the wrench and ran off. Like a bitch, I thought.

Anyways, I guess what I'm asking, or trying to discover here is this...

Was I right? He's a bitcher, he doesn't really "walk as much as he talks." I wasn't expecting him to do anything. But I hit him first, anyways. I dunno. I s'pose, mainly I'm worried he'll come back with the same wrench, or something.

In that case I'll need to unlock my shead and grab a bat.

So, uh...yeah, thanks for reading.

Swag

Young King
Violence is never the answer...

lol, j/k. Although, IDK if that was the best move. i mean, just cuz he bitches about everything doesn't mean you have to hit him with a wrench, noo matter how mmuch you might want to. Pretty badass of you though.

Bravo.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
You hit a fat guy with a wrench? You deserve respect from me.

It wasn't the best thing.You should have jabbed him in the jaw multiple times.

A

Azanulbizare

You hit a fat guy with a wrench? You deserve respect from me.

It wasn't the best thing.You should have jabbed him in the jaw multiple times.

I failed to mention that this was my second fight. Ever. I'm a lover, no fighter.

I s'pose I need to learn how to fight properly... I still feel... Worried... He lives in the ghetto. I'm a bit concerned that he'll grab some of his dumbass friends and try to jump me.

But man, holy shit I'm pissed... I just wanna grab Taz, beat the **** out of Richard, and get a new job elsewhere. I don't think straight when so much bullshit is corroding my mind.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Oh. I've been in a few fights, like 4 or 5. Not including when I beat up my 12 year old brother daily for annoying the shit out of me.

He lives in a ghetto? Than there are a hell of a lot of better things to do that would have been better.

Learn to fight. Take Kung Fu or something.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Sleep with a gun under your pillow. Take said gun with you everywhere.

If he attempt to jumps you, and if he has friends, pull it out, and aim at his skull. If he keeps advancing, and thinks you're bluffing, shoot him in the arm or leg. Or foot.

That way, it's not murder, nor assault with a deadly weapon, as it is self defense.

Only problem, is that if he's with people, than they could testify in court you just shot him for no reason. If you want to prove this wrong, carry a cell phone with a camera, or a video camera, and keep it in your pocket.

That's my advice. Crappy. lulz.

CK the Fat

The advice I can say right now is to keep an eye out for him, and try to not get into any more fights...

CAB_IV

Website
www.freewebs.com
I agree with violent anger. if he is a pain like that people won't bother. I've had a simillar situation, and it was hilarious. the kid was like, "oh i'm gonna get my friends and beat the shit out of you". his freind was at the doorway when i left that class, and he was like "there he is" pointing at me. the other kids were like "that Chris Brown", shook their heads and walked away. No, i am not the singer/rapper guy.

still, i'd be careful, but i wouldn't worry about jumping.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Dude i wouldnt dwell on it anyway. I mean you probably should have just avoid it in the first place though. I mean if you have to question about hitting someone with a wrench then yeah it wasnt right. And dont overjudge fat people and their friends. They tend to have every fat person on their side. Ok if they do come after you, you will hear the bottom of a car skid against the bottom of the road but that isnt the point.
Sleep with a gun under your pillow. Take said gun with you everywhere.
If he attempt to jumps you, and if he has friends, pull it out, and aim at his skull. If he keeps advancing, and thinks you're bluffing, shoot him in the arm or leg. Or foot.
Whatever you do dont listen to anyone that gives you this advice. I mean shooting him in an arm or leg isnt murder but it is aggrivated assault, and last i checked that can get you 10 years.

Last edited:

frisson

Silver Member
That's just common sense, Blink.

Anyway, hey Bizare.

You must discuss the situation with him, and what it is that both of you find annoying in one another. He shouldn't attack you if all you want to do is talk, if he has any decency. In the case that he does attack you, now you can charge him for assault of the various kinds, and defend yourself accordingly.

It seems cowardly, but just the same, society has no place for barbarity anymore. The majority of people feeding you this crap about beating him up are delusional roleplayers/gamers with no grip on reality.

Joy

Bronze Member
ROA, couldn't he also be brouhgt up with assault since he went to attack him first?

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
U need a metal bat to bring him down. He ran like a bitch.

Wasn't it proven that wooden bats can cause more damage?

Anyway.

If you know me I get pretty angry easily so I really shouldn't be talking about patience, using words instead of weapons and fists, etc...

But I'll try and help. :3

If he does come back don't be so worried. I doubt he's in shape to actually chase after you.
...unless he's like a bull or something. <<'

But if he catches you, stick a key in his jaw. D:
hooray for self defense.

Q

Banned
Become Punisher. :<

So anyway, what RoA said is correct, but if he attacks you this time first, use self-defense. D: Take martial arts lessons or something, and if he comes right at you, attempt to hit him in the solar plexius. That could injure him.

A

Azanulbizare

Well, he 'came up on me' first. He'd been threatening me for a while now, and he was now right in my face.

I could still use self-defense. He has had a reputation for cutting people, so honesty, I think, tilts strongly in my favour.

Anyways, thanks for the comments. They've helped.

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
dude u should keep that bat in a place u can get to it easy in case he does
[ i can fight well enough i dont need anything[learning the hard way paided off], but in ur case in case he does try and hurt u its there to protect u]
in any case u probably shouldnt have hit him you should have ignored him
but if he gives u crap again just ignore him and if he gets in ur face play it cool, people like him hate it

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Self-defense is only counted as using equal force. So if he comes at you with his fists you cant come back at him with a weapon or else your the the one in the wrong. So technically your already in the wrong when you used the wrench but oh well. And even if he has 2 friends that come at you with fists then all you cna do is use your fists.

The idea is just avoid it. Dont try to talk to him cause he wont listen if he is like how you described him.

Last edited:

Q

Banned
Self-defense is only counted as using equal force. So if he comes at you with his fists you cant come back at him with a weapon or else your the the one in the wrong. So technically your already in the wrong when you used the wrench but oh well. And even if he has 2 friends that come at you with fists then all you cna do is use your fists.

The idea is just avoid it. Dont try to talk to him cause he wont listen if he is like how you described him.

No.

"lulz hez fckin huge and can sit on me i kn only us my fists omfg lawlz"

Self-defense is just that; self-defense. You need to use a weapon to protect yourself, use it. If Bizare can't defend himself with his fists, the other guy has an advantage over him. Thus, the wrench is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back