• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Hidden Truths

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

And you thought I dont care about mine?

I ALWAYS Tell all of you NOT to Spam it, but you still do!

So untill you guys stop spamming my Fic Im not gonna stop spamming this one!

XP

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
Sry for the double post - But this twas on pg three and I had to say that the new chappie = out tomorrow, So Cha. It should be long, or at least longer then usual XD

And cuz I'm bored, Teasers Ftw! <33

Chapter 10 ~ I’ve Got To Go. . .Alone​

Kairi took a deep breath and started to explain everything that happened from the time she jumped over the bush to when Riku left. Which originally wouldn’t take that long if she didn’t start crying every five minutes, but you couldn’t really blame her.

She had been through a lot. Her best friend was killed by her other best friend, her memory was erased then changed to make it seem like her best friend wasn’t killed and nothing happened. On top of that she was still having memory lapses.

Kairi now knew that her memories were with Sora, not Roxas, but she was still confused about it. She must have had memories with Roxas too, so where did those go? It was one huge blur, everything was happening so fast. Everything was happening because something was wrong with Riku, but what? When did he start to act like this. Kairi scoffed. Like she would know, he erased her memory.

Kairi sighed and looked up at Sora’s shining blue eyes. She blushed remembering that she had a crush on him. Both now and when she didn’t know who he really was. She looked up again at him when she thought she had control over herself. Thought being the key word. She really didn’t and this time got lost in his eyes completely.

“Kairi?” Sora said breaking her out of the trance.

“Uhh, Yeah?” She replied as he got up and gave her a hand.

“I’ve got to go.” He said staring a this feet knowing that Kairi probably wouldn’t take that well.

/||~* * *~||\
So Yeah, There's your little preview. . .the rest will be out tomorrow. Which is sooner then you think cuz its 11:30pm here XD

So uhhh yeah, It'll be out around 5pm ish(my time a.k.a Pacific Time Zone in US) So Yeahhhh

~<33

Last edited:

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah I didn't notice that -.-"

XD

Right after JJ tells me to watch for grammer and crap I miss that. . .

Geez

Anyways, I fixed it nowz, hehe.

(Someone please post after this so that way I don't have to double post again XD Or I'll just edit)

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
Ok JJ is making it very hard for me to finish the chapter. I swear I'm trying. It's almost done. Not to mention the biggest chapter I've ever written. So yeah, I'm gonna try to get it out today still, but if I don't it will no matter what be out tomorrow. So Yeah, If I dont have it out by tomorrow I give you all permission to beat me.

~<33

Last edited:

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

0-0

Longest Chapter You've ever written?

That means I got alot of reading to do today >.>

I still need to finish a book im reading called Dirty Angels aswell >.<

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
The New Chapter Peoplez! See, I do keep my promises XP hehe

And Yes LS I would do that, But only for the sake of the story line XP
And its always good to get a new reader D_S ^^

Anyways On with teh STORY! Hope you like it! :] Tis the longest chapter I've ever written! ^^

~<33

Chapter 10 ~ I’ve Got To Go. . .Alone​
Kairi took a deep breath and started to explain everything that happened from the time she jumped over the bush to when Riku left. Which originally wouldn’t take that long if she didn’t start crying every five minutes, but you couldn’t really blame her.

She had been through a lot. Her best friend was killed by her other best friend, her memory was erased then changed to make it seem like her best friend wasn’t killed and nothing happened. On top of that she was still having memory lapses.

Kairi now knew that her memories were with Sora, not Roxas, but she was still confused about it. She must have had memories with Roxas too, so where did those go? It was one huge blur, everything was happening so fast. Everything was happening because something was wrong with Riku, but what? When did he start to act like this. Kairi scoffed. Like she would know, he erased her memory.

Kairi sighed and looked up at Sora’s shining blue eyes. She blushed remembering that she had a crush on him. Both now and when she didn’t know who he really was. She looked up again at him when she thought she had control over herself. Thought being the key word. She really didn’t and this time got lost in his eyes completely.

“Kairi?” Sora said breaking her out of the trance.

“Uh, Yeah?” She replied as he got up and gave her a hand.

“I’ve got to go.” He said staring a this feet knowing that Kairi probably wouldn’t take that well.

“What?” Kairi asked, “I can go with you, right?”

Sora hug his head and softly whispered, “No.”

“What?!” Kairi boomed, her voice echoing through the small cave.

“Kairi,” Sora started, “You can’t come. It’s way to dangerous. I don’t want you to get hurt.”

“Sora!” Kairi kept yelling, “we’re a team! You can’t go without me!”

Sora looked Kairi straight in the eye and said, “Yes, I can, and I’m going to.”

Before Kairi could say anything Sora quickly turned away and went to walk out of the secret cave.

Kairi stood there shocked. Sora had never done anything like that before. At least not that she remembered. Which actually wasn’t that much. She just wished her memories would all come back already. Being unsure of things wasn’t exactly fun.

“Sora. . .please, please don’t make me stay here all alone again,” Kairi begged as the tears filled her eyes, “I’ll miss you too much.”

Why does she always do this, Sora sighed.

He had to leave, but if he did he’d feel guilty for making Kairi stay. She always had a way of putting him on a major guilt trip.

“Kairi,” Sora said, “I don’t care what you say or how much you cry. I’m not bringing you. Now I gotta go call Donald and Goofy to get a ride, ok? The earliest I’ll be leaving is tomorrow. So I’ll talk to you later. I can’t bring you. I’m sorry.”

“W–wh-h-h-y?” Kairi sniffed

Sora turned around and walked back towards her, “because if something happened to you I would never forgive myself.”

After he finished talking he walked back over to Kairi and pulled her into a hug. He didn’t exactly want to go either, but he couldn’t just let Riku roam around. Though there must be some good in him, he’s still very dangerous. Especially to those who can’t fight, like Kairi. He must have not gone completely evil though, otherwise he wouldn’t have left Kairi when he took off. He would have taken her with him, or worse, he would have taken her heart. Though who knows how pure it is after all of that. Kairi had changed a bit since their first encounter with darkness, but not much. Sora was happy about that. The only person it really, really effected was Riku.

Kairi held Sora tightly. She didn’t want him to go. She never wanted him to go.

Why does he always have to leave? Kairi wondered, stupid Keyblade, stupid Riku, stupid darkness, ansem, destiny. . . it’s all stupid, stupid, stupid!

“I hate the keyblade. . .” Kairi mumbled

“Kairi!” Sora yelled agitated, he obviously took offense to what she just said, “This is not the Keyblade’s fault.”

Kairi let go of Sora and looked away, “I know. . .”

“Then don’t say that,” Sora replied, “the Keyblade didn’t make Riku do any of this.”

Kairi looked at him and faintly smiled, but I need to blame something. . .

Sora gently grabbed Kairi’s hand and lead her out of the secret cave with him. If he had to go, he better at least spend the rest of his time with Kairi.

* * *​
Kairi and Sora rowed back to the island so that Sora could call Donald and Goofy to get a ride. They figured they better go to Kairi’s house because it was closer, Sora’s parents probably wouldn’t remember him and the school security still might still be looking for Sora. So the less time they had to be walking around the better.

Once they got to the town docks Sora made sure the Kairi’s boat was tied down right.

Geez, you lose two boats and suddenly your incapable of doing anything right, Kairi glared

“It’s your own fault.” Sora grinned as he walked past her to get off the docks.

“Hmph, It’s your own fault.” Kairi mocked

Kairi hated when Sora and everybody made sure her boat was tied right. It made her feel like she was two again, and couldn’t do anything right. Besides, Selphie lost four boats. Kairi grinned, knowing that there was someone worse then her at tying the boats down made it slightly better.

At least I’m not the worst at it, Kairi thought while catching up with Sora. Who was already half way down the street heading to Kairi’s house.

“Hey wait up!” Kairi yelled while closing the gap in between her and Sora.

“Lets just hurry up and get to your house ok?” Sora said as he started to walk faster.

“Ok, sure.” Kairi grabbed Sora’s arm. She didn’t want to be left behind and he was going pretty fast.

Sora dragged Kairi through the streets of Destiny Islands to her home. He hadn’t told her about the trouble he got into with the principal yet, so she was pretty confused until they got to her house. Where he told her everything that happened to him. After hearing that she kinda understood why he was going so fast. If he was caught again, they would realize that he really didn’t live anywhere, and his parents really didn’t know they were his parents. They thought they were Roxas’ parents. So he had to run away because of Riku and that. Kairi felt bad after that, she thought she was the most effected person when in fact, it was Sora, or maybe Roxas. But Sora promised to take Roxas back to Twilight Town where he belonged when he had the time, and Sora never broke his promises.

Sora and Kairi were in Kairi’s pale pink room. Kairi was sitting on her bed with hot pink covers and dark pink pillows everywhere, and Sora was sitting on her dark pink almost red carpeting. You definitely couldn’t mistake Kairi’s room for a guy's room. The only part that wasn’t pink was the furniture. All of that was white. Mainly because you can’t fine regular size pink furniture. Kairi probably wasn’t that much of a pink freak anyways. Though she did have her moments.

Sora went over to Kairi’s computer desk at the back of her room on the right wall and grabbed her pink furry telephone. Which was probably the weirdest thing he had ever seen. It had fur everywhere, he thought it was actually another pillow at first. Even though it was too small to be a pillow. After realizing that it indeed was a phone, he picked it up, and typed in the palace’s number. After about three rings King Mickey finally picked up.

Sora quickly told him the story, and he agreed to pick Sora up tomorrow around noon. The only condition was that Donald and Goofy had to go with him. Which Sora didn’t mind because he could probably use a bit of help. Those two were like family now to Sora anyway. It would be nice to see them again. Soon after Sora finished with King Mickey and hung up the phone. Sora then turned around and headed towards Kairi who was still sitting on her hot pink bed covers.

“So are you really going tomorrow?” Kairi asked as Sora sat on her bed with her.

“Yeah, they’ll be picking me up around noon tomorrow,” Sora answered, “so we do have some time before I go.”

Kairi faintly smiled. She kinda wished that Sora couldn’t go. She hated it when he left. It always took him so long to come back. At least it seemed like it.

“So,” Sora started, “Why don’t we go down to the islands and watch the sunset for a bit.”

“Sure!” Kairi smiled already half way out the door.

“There’s no need to rush!” Sora yelled as he caught up with her.

Sora was naturally much, much faster then Kairi was, so it was very easy for him to catch up with her.

“Haha! Beat Ya!” Sora yelled while grabbing Kairi’s hand.

“Hey! Let me go!” Kairi laughed

“But if I let you go it’ll take us forever to get there!” Sora grinned while running faster

“Sora! I’m gonna trip!” Kairi yelled as Sora suddenly stopped causing her to crash into him.

“See? We’re here already thanks to me.” Sora stuck his tongue out at Kairi.

“Yeah, yeah. I could have sworn the docks were father away from my house then that.” Kairi rolled her eyes at him while she untied her boat and got in very carefully. Her pink dress with zippers down the sides wasn’t exactly designed for anything other then looking pretty. So she had to watch out when ever she did anything more then walking. Kairi giggled a bit. She really needed to get some new clothes, but it looked so cute on her!

Once she was all the way in she pushed off the docks with her paddle and started to row toward the islands. Sora followed shortly after. It would take both of them about five minutes to row across the warm ocean water to the island. By the time they were there the sun would probably be starting to go down.

* * *​
Sora and Kairi were sitting on the tree at the islands watching the sunset in their usual spots. Sora at the top and Kairi just below him. The only person missing was Riku. They both hoped Sora would return with him soon, and that they would all be together once again watching the sunset every day leaving all that has already happened and what will happen behind.

They sat there in silence until the sun was almost completely set when Kairi said something.

“Sora, are you sure I can’t com-“

“Yes, I am.” Sora cut Kairi off. He knew what she was going to ask. Sora sighed and looked over at her.

“Sora,” Kairi said disappointed, “are you sure?”

Sora glared at Kairi, “Yes I’m sure.”

Kairi sighed, knowing that no matter what she said she could never make Sora take her with him. She knew it was because he didn’t want Kairi to be hurt, but that didn’t make it any better. Because no matter what she would be hurt without him. She would miss him too much.

“I’m always left here,” Kairi mumbled, “always.”

“It’s for you own good,” Sora smiled, “I promise I’ll come back as soon as I can, and with Riku too.”

Kairi faintly smiled back, “Ok, but try to make as soon as you can sooner.”

“Fine.” Sora laughed

Kairi climbed up a bit and hugged him. She knew it would still be awhile, and she knew Sora probably couldn’t get back ‘sooner then soon,’ but it still somehow made her feel better.

Kairi let Sora go noticing that the sun was down, and it was getting darker every second. Sora jumped down from the tree, and then helped Kairi down after remembering her dress problems that she had before. Then they walked toward the small bridge connecting the small area the were on with another small area that had stairs to go down.

Soon enough they were rowing their way back to town. Kairi was arguing with Sora all the way back. She wanted him to stay the night at her house in the guest room. Who knows where he had been sleeping all this time, and she didn’t want him sleeping there again. Kairi cringed at the thought that he might not have taken a shower in god only knows how long.

Sora didn’t smell bad though. He actually smelled kinda good, Kairi thought trying to remember what Sora smelled like when she hugged him.

“Where has he been all this time?!” Kairi accidently yelled.

“What?” Sora asked turning to Kairi

“Oops, I didn’t mean to say that out loud.” Kairi nervously laughed while trying to row faster.

Sora laughed and quickly caught up with Kairi’s attempt to get away, “Lets just say I’ve been around.”

Kairi smiled and then laughed a bit, “Ok, bu-”

“Kairi.” Sora warned.

Kairi sighed, “Fine, fine, but for not telling me you have to stay at my house tonight!”

“Kairi!” Sora half laughed, half yelled, “come on!”

“I’m not giving in!” Kairi yelled into the ocean air making a stupid pose in her boat, “unless of course you let me come with you. In which case, go sleep on a bench!”

Kairi grinned a bit. She had him right where she wanted him.

“Fine.” Sora sighed admitting defeat.

“YAY!” Kairi happily yelled smiling.

Sora grinned a bit. Mainly because Kairi was two seconds away from tipping her boat. She was practically jumping up and down. Though soon enough, he heard, “Woah, Woah! WOAH!” and a splash. Signaling that his red head friend had tipped over.

Well at least she can swim, Sora laughed, strangely swimming was the only thing she ever beat me and Riku at.

“Sora!” Kairi yelled while trying to get back into her boat, “why didn’t you warn me!”

“Because if I warned you I wouldn’t have gotten to see you tip over.” Sora grinned

Kairi glared at her best friend.

“That was so nice of you.” Kairi sarcastically said.

“Yupp, it was.” Sora’s grin widened

* * *​
After Kairi dried off, and Sora took a shower because Kairi made him. They both sat on the bed in Kairi’s guest bed room.

All the walls were all white, there was some border around the top. It was just black and white flowers that matched the rest of the furniture in the room. The furniture in the room was either white or black. The bed and the desk were both black. Then the tv stand, the dresser and the night stand were all white. It was a pretty big room, and since Kairi’s parents never had any other children they didn’t need it for anything, so it just naturally became the guest room.

Kairi’s mom always made everyone turn the lights out at 10 no matter what, so the time Kairi had left with Sora was running out. Especially since it was 9:55 and they would both have to go to sleep soon.

“Sora?” Kairi asked looking him in the eyes.

“Yeah?” Sora replied

*Kairi’s daydream*

“Sora! You’re back! You’re finally back!” Kairi yelled running up to hug him.

“Yeah, I am.” Sora hugged her tightly as she ran into his arms.

Kairi let him go and looked into his eyes before she knew I-

“Kairi!” Sora yelled snapping her out of her day dream, “what was that for?!”

“Huh?” Kairi answered as she saw sora standing at the other side of the room covering his lips.

Oh no, I didn’t, Kairi though half afraid that maybe she did.

“You just kissed me!” Sora yelled his face bright red.

And I thought I was gonna be the one to kiss her first, Sora thought looking at his feet.

“Kairi! Sora!” Kairi’s mother yelled as she started to walk up the stairs, “Time for bed!”

“Uh, ok mom! Coming!” Kairi yelled as she started to walk out of the room.

Sora shuffled over a bit after noticing that Kairi’s face was also bright red.

After closing the door gently Kairi ran to her room. If her mother saw her face like that she would know something was up. Then she would see Sora’s face and put two and two together. Then Sora would never be allowed in the house again.

By the time Kairi’s mother was up the stairs Kairi had already ran to her room, and saw how red her face really was when she looked in the mirror.

Could my face get any redder?! Kairi frantically thought, I’m never day dreaming again!

After hearing her mom close the guest room door Kairi instantly jumped into her bed underneath the hot pink covers.

How am I gonna face him tomorrow?

* * *​
Sora and Kairi didn’t say a word to each other all day. Not when they were walking to the docks. Not when they were rowing across the ocean to get to the island. Not even when they saw the Gummi Ship coming at exactly 12 o’ clock noon.

There was total silence, and even when they did try to say something they would either blush, or the words just wouldn’t come out.

I can’t just let him leave again with out saying anything, Kairi thought while staring at her shoes.

“Sora,” Kairi said softly, “good luck.”

“Thanks.” Sora smiled looking at her

Kairi smiled back at him.

“Look, I’m sorry I kis-”

“It’s ok,” Sora cut Kairi off, “don’t worry about it.”

Kairi walked over and hugged him just as the Gummi Ship landed.

“It’s time for me to go.” Sora said as he let Kairi go and started to walk over to the Gummi ship to get in.

Kairi stared at the ground to keep Sora from seeing the tears in her eyes. She didn’t want him to go, but she knew he had to, as always. She had to watch him walk away once again to go on another journey without her.

Sora got in the Gummi Ship, and then a few minutes later he took off with Donald and Goofy leaving all of Destiny Islands behind once again.

“Come back soon Sora.” Kairi whispered into the air almost as if she was sending a message to him.

Last edited:

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Sammii, thou has officially PWNED.

There wouldn't be any other way I could describe it!

Now to read it again..and again..and AGAIN..

^^

CopperBoomzZz!!ii!!:nahnah:

Last edited:

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Booored...and in need of CANDY!!

Must..have..sugaaar...uugghh.... @_@

Need...hyper..substance..meehh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back