• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New better theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
No, no, no, a few of the others are. I'm not whining. I appreciate that people want to help smooth out the kinks, but some of the others are shooting down what it is. They were probably the same ones shooting down the "BHK is Sora" posts from two years ago. I remember tons of people saying that BHK was Sora, and definitely remember people saying that it was impossible. This theory can't be impossible, because no one has seen the future of KH and come back to say what the scene was or was not.

"Let's see... Keyblades were made to defeat Heartless, if you haven't realised; the majority of those so called 'thought out' theories are so full of BS and over thinking that there's no way they could be real. You want someone to take your theory seriously? Stick with already known facts, stop trying to change what's canon, and learn to take criticism. Also, please use proper grammar, spelling and punctuation so one can actually read your theory next time. Thank you."

Keyblades were NOT made to defeat Heartless. No one knows why they were yet. Despite what you may think. Ansem created the Heartless, after the keyblades were created. So the Keyblades could not have been created to defeat creatures that were not in existance or widely know about. Second, point out where I used wrong grammar. Third, I can take criticism. Fourth, it's not canon that UEM, DS, Ven, Aqua, and Terra could have been in a Keyblade war, that Xeanhort could have already been a Heartless, and a lot of the other stuff I said.

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Keyblades were NOT made to defeat Heartless. No one knows why they were yet. Despite what you may think. Ansem created the Heartless, after the keyblades were created.

You mean, he created artificial heartless. There's nothing saying pureblood heartless didn't exist before that.

So the Keyblades could not have been created to defeat creatures that were not in existance or widely know about.

They might have been causing problems in one certain world, and the keyblades were made there to deal with the problem. Other worlds wouldn't have to know about it.

Third, I can take criticism.

You're doing a poor job of it.

Fourth, it's not canon that UEM, DS, Ven, Aqua, and Terra could have been in a Keyblade war, that Xeanhort could have already been a Heartless, and a lot of the other stuff I said.

Um, I'd say that second thing is pretty uncanon. At least for now. And if it hasn't been confirmed by Nomura, or the games, there is such a thing as a limit to how plausible theories can be before they become implausible, and sound just plain wrong. Some things are OBVIOUS...

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
"You're doing a poor job of it."

Then tell me, if you came up with a theory that was amazing to you, and someone came through and tore it apart, wouldn't you be mad and try to defend it? If not, maybe I'm the only one.

And what you said about the Heartless. Purebloods, yes, it is possible, but as far as anyone knows, they were only in the basement of the Radient Garden castle.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
"You're doing a poor job of it."

Then tell me, if you came up with a theory that was amazing to you, and someone came through and tore it apart, wouldn't you be mad and try to defend it? If not, maybe I'm the only one.

I wouldn't make a theory that has such gaping holes as this one, I think.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
^Yeah, I'm female, get it strait.

Whatever do you mean...? Heh...

Keyblades were NOT made to defeat Heartless.

Well gee... Though this is a plot hole, I do recall Leon saying that the keyblade was the only thing that could defeat the heartless... Besides, what else could the keyblade be used for...?

Despite what you may think. Ansem created the Heartless, after the keyblades were created.

A) It was Xehanort, not Ansem...
B) Xehanort only created the emblemed ones... He only found the pureblooded ones...

So the Keyblades could not have been created to defeat creatures that were not in existance or widely know about.

Who's to say the heartless were not around before the keyblade's creation...?

Third, I can take criticism.

It doesn't seem like it...

Fourth, it's not canon that UEM, DS, Ven, Aqua, and Terra could have been in a Keyblade war, that Xeanhort could have already been a Heartless, and a lot of the other stuff I said.

Hades said my thoughts on this subject...

And what you said about the Heartless. Purebloods, yes, it is possible, but as far as anyone knows, they were only in the basement of the Radient Garden castle.

Eh... As far as anyones knows, they have been around for a long time...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well gee... Though this is a plot hole, I do recall Leon saying that the keyblade was the only thing that could defeat the heartless... Besides, what else could the keyblade be used for...?

They're definitely not the only thing that can defeat them. We've seen that other weapons are perfectly capable of beating them. The keyblade can close keyholes, making it so that heartless can't reach them and consume the world's heart. And only when an emblem heartless is slain with a keyblade is the heart sent to the Organization's KH. Or at least, they were before Sora screwed up their plans.

The keyblade is also a master key: it can unlock presumably anything...

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
"I wouldn't make a theory that has such gaping holes as this one, I think."

Then how can it be fixed so there are no "gaping holes"

"Well gee... Though this is a plot hole, I do recall Leon saying that the keyblade was the only thing that could defeat the heartless... Besides, what else could the keyblade be used for...?"

Leon also changed his name because he was embarassed of his past blunder. The Keyblade can seal doors and open locks. It is a direct representation of the person's heart. It can be used for a lot of things other than defeating the Heartless.

"A) It was Xehanort, not Ansem...
B) Xehanort only created the emblemed ones... He only found the pureblooded ones..."

Then why did Xemnas tell Ansem the Wise "You are the source of all Heartless." Ansem discovered the pureblood, thereby setting the stage for the artificial ones to be created.

"Who's to say the heartless were not around before the keyblade's creation...?"

Who's to say that they were?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
They're definitely not the only thing that can defeat them. We've seen that other weapons are perfectly capable of beating them.

Hince, plot hole...

The keyblade can close keyholes, making it so that heartless can't reach them and consume the world's heart.

Still defending against the heartless...

And only when an emblem heartless is slain with a keyblade is the heart sent to the Organization's KH. Or at least, they were before Sora screwed up their plans.

Still heartless...

The keyblade is also a master key: it can unlock presumably anything...

Which is it's other use, but not the main one, at least I do not think so... If it were, why make it so large...?

Then why did Xemnas tell Ansem the Wise "You are the source of all Heartless." Ansem discovered the pureblood, thereby setting the stage for the artificial ones to be created.

If you remember Xemnas' next words, then you would know he said: "It was your research that inspired me to go further than you ever dared"... Because of Ansem's research, Xehanort not only stummbled across the pureblooded heartless, he also created the artifical ones...

I

The Show Must Go On
No, no, no, a few of the others are. I'm not whining. I appreciate that people want to help smooth out the kinks, but some of the others are shooting down what it is. They were probably the same ones shooting down the "BHK is Sora" posts from two years ago. I remember tons of people saying that BHK was Sora, and definitely remember people saying that it was impossible. This theory can't be impossible, because no one has seen the future of KH and come back to say what the scene was or was not.

"Let's see... Keyblades were made to defeat Heartless, if you haven't realised; the majority of those so called 'thought out' theories are so full of BS and over thinking that there's no way they could be real. You want someone to take your theory seriously? Stick with already known facts, stop trying to change what's canon, and learn to take criticism. Also, please use proper grammar, spelling and punctuation so one can actually read your theory next time. Thank you."

Keyblades were NOT made to defeat Heartless. No one knows why they were yet. Despite what you may think. Ansem created the Heartless, after the keyblades were created. So the Keyblades could not have been created to defeat creatures that were not in existance or widely know about. Second, point out where I used wrong grammar. Third, I can take criticism. Fourth, it's not canon that UEM, DS, Ven, Aqua, and Terra could have been in a Keyblade war, that Xeanhort could have already been a Heartless, and a lot of the other stuff I said.

Yeah, kid, you shouldn't have ever edited your post. You've shown your ignorance in more ways than one.

So, if I'm supposedly wrong, where's proof that you're right?

Yeah, before I told you to fix your grammar, I could point out a lot of things wrong with it.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Which is it's other use, but not the main one, at least I do not think so... If it were, why make it so large...?

So it could still be used as a weapon...? Bah, it's a plothole. Nomura better find a good way of explaining this.

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
"Which is it's other use, but not the main one, at least I do not think so... If it were, why make it so large...?"

It would look more ridiculous for Sora to be running around with a small key shanking Heartless and the Disney Villains.

"Yeah, before I told you to fix your grammar, I could point out a lot of things wrong with it."

Listen Miss Thang, I didn't touch it after you made that stupud comment, because there is nothing wrong in it gramatically. I should know because I am enrolled in one of the most prestigious children's writing institutes in the country. So don't go snapping when you don't know jack-squat!

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
"Which is it's other use, but not the main one, at least I do not think so... If it were, why make it so large...?"

It would look more ridiculous for Sora to be running around with a small key shanking Heartless and the Disney Villains.

*facepalm*...I meant if the keyblade's origional use was to open/close locks...

So it could still be used as a weapon...? Bah, it's a plothole. Nomura better find a good way of explaining this.

Well, there's always still the fact tha it was created to counter the heartless threat...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

To mock him. Look, if you need any proof, let's think. When are heartless created? When a person gives in to darkness, or when a heartless swipes their hearts.

People can turn into heartless without other heartless around. That, there, is proof enough. Pureblood heartless can be created naturally.

Who's to say that they were?

Common sense.

secret ending isn't the past i read the story board

Yeah, right. As if I'm going to believe that. Nomura's confirmed it's the past, and it's obvious besides.

I

The Show Must Go On
Listen Miss Thang, I didn't touch it after you made that stupud comment, because there is nothing wrong in it gramatically. I should know because I am enrolled in one of the most prestigious children's writing institues in the country. So don't go snapping when you don't know jack-squat!

OMG I lol'd. I smell so much ignorance and egotism in this post that it makes me gag. Why should I care that you're in anyone's 'children's writing institute'? Yeah, that just goes to prove you're just an ignorant little kid. I'm probably much older than you, I can guarentee I know more about writing and grammar than your little child brain does. By the way, it's 'institute'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back