• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A different plot for Kingdom Hearts II

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FateandTwilight

This is my first post. Let me know how I do...

So, I don't know about you guys, but I was a little bit disapointed with Organization XIII's overall goal in KH2. I thought about it for a while, and I've made a plot that I'm happy with, so I thought I'd share it:

The Thirteenth Order studies hearts. The reason they do so is because they have none, thus being Nobodies (as we've already established). Their overall plan, then, is to go about the different worlds and take those whom they feel have the strongest heart (i.e. Aladdin, Beast, King Arthur, etc., etc.) They would then put them together in a certain place (let's just say the Grand Hall in Hollow Bastion) and a ritual would be performed and they would take the hearts from the heroes. Similair to the princess scenario in KH1, in other words. Now of course, they wouldn't have enough people until near the end of the game, and by that time a few of them will already have been defeated. Obviously the plan will fail (most likely due to Sora), and the remaining members will flee to The World That Never Was to lie in wait for our hero.

What do you guys think? Would it have been a better plot for those of you who were disappointed with the second game's plot? Or, if you liked KH2's plot, is it an ok idea?

Apollo

Silver Member
I like orignal plot cuz I really never a had a problem with the way the did org goals!

Leirxa

It's quite interesting, but I did enjoy the plot to Kingdom Hearts II very much.

I like the part about the ritual and such. It would have a very dark mood to it. You could always write a fanfiction...? It could be a good basis for a plot. -shrugg-

neon6

Somehow, the one you came up with seems similiar to the plot of the 1st game (in my opinion, though). But I like the original KH2 plot better.

Sexy Angel
I liked this, but i still like the one from KH2.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
This is my first post. Let me know how I do...

So, I don't know about you guys, but I was a little bit disapointed with Organization XIII's overall goal in KH2. I thought about it for a while, and I've made a plot that I'm happy with, so I thought I'd share it:

The Thirteenth Order studies hearts. The reason they do so is because they have none, thus being Nobodies (as we've already established). Their overall plan, then, is to go about the different worlds and take those whom they feel have the strongest heart (i.e. Aladdin, Beast, King Arthur, etc., etc.) They would then put them together in a certain place (let's just say the Grand Hall in Hollow Bastion) and a ritual would be performed and they would take the hearts from the heroes. Similair to the princess scenario in KH1, in other words. Now of course, they wouldn't have enough people until near the end of the game, and by that time a few of them will already have been defeated. Obviously the plan will fail (most likely due to Sora), and the remaining members will flee to The World That Never Was to lie in wait for our hero.

What do you guys think? Would it have been a better plot for those of you who were disappointed with the second game's plot? Or, if you liked KH2's plot, is it an ok idea?

That's a expected turn of events. It's even worse than KH2's plot, which felt like it was thrown together. If I had got into it, it would have still been rated Teen.

That's not to say it wouldn't be a fun battle, just I would have seen it a mile away. Plus that had already been used. Why use it again?

Twilight Path

The outer reaches of the realm of nothingness
I don't want to shoot down your ideas, but I think that your plot idea is too similar to Kingdom Hearts 1. It could work, but then it would get critisized for being too repititious. Although, I was also a little disapointed with Org. XIII's involvement and activities. It could have been a lot cooler!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back