• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Computer Remake

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Otaku

Awards
Why not get the Emulator and rom,
It would be quite easy to just do a Rom Hack.
That way you basically have CoM as a base for your prjoect,
You can then edit the keyblades, events and stuff to your liking.
Then afterwards just convert it to a computer game from GBA.

Actually, it's probably not that easy.

soran

That would be fun, but like what Riku191, you couldn't sell it.

I'd love a Kingdom Hearts for PC. You'd never get me off the computer.

Kurxi

Here is a site with a lot of KH:CoM custom sprites, should be able to supply you with some stuff.

First of.

1. Wow, hope you succeed.

2. Normaly you have to have a large knowledge of coding, beyond that of standard VBS, VC++, PHP, HTML, etc.

3. I hope you have a freeware license.

4. Kingdom Hearts: CoM, would be a more likely standard to start your project on.

5. Even though you seem quite motivated to pursue such a project, it'd be a while before anything could really happen. That's why companies have teams to create games. You know the names listed in the credits, yes all them to make a single game.

KHKoopa

Alright all the sprites required for Travese Town are complete. I think anyway. All the battle BG's of Travese Town are done too! Now to work on the heartless that appear in that area...

soran

I still think that it would be fun to play KH on PC. I hope they make one for PC that they can sell legally :p

KHKoopa

Sorry I havn't been active for a while everyone. And I am not selling the game. Progress is coming along okay.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
This sounds interesting. I would like to see it when you are done. I also agree with everyone else and I think that if you post images it would be a very good thing. That way it will give us all an idea of what you are working with and how the game is coming along. I wish you luck with this. And maybe if you do a really good job on it you might end up getting a job as a video game maker one day. They get paid loads of money. (Though I have no idea how much I do know they get paid well:))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back