• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2FM+ Outside-of-Japan Release Date Speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuDestiny

No offense, but I don't really think that'd do anything. You'd just get an automated message, SE doesn't even read those...

Why? Because they want money. Director's Cut/International versions of games are common in Japan, and usually sell pretty well.

i didnt i actually talked to one of them.....

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
...so my point is that they would know which character and worlds (movies) would be used for the game right? they would have to be updated.....

Yes, but that's pretty much all that they have know. It doesn't mean they'd know about SE's business decisions...

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
They would when it came to producing the game. SE is the one that would decide if this game comes stateside. For the next KH game scheduled for a handheld disney will be involved with the disney characters and worlds

RikuDestiny

Well Riku it looks as if you just volunteered yourself. Go ahead and email or write to DI

yea thanx a lot :rolleyes:

but also with that, they have other projects that arent related to KH..
Square on the other hand doesnt have just one company in the corporation so that cuts out that exuse

but yea i'll do that...

Dawnstrider

i saw the extended trailer from KH2:FM, so i came to this site, read up, and now i dont want to put any more time into the normal KH2......damit i maxed my stats out and everything.....and now there is a better fing game that has TONS MORE!! sephiroth, bah! paradox tournys, psh, i want to fight the knight, and leaxus, and zexion, and marluxia, and all those new battles! NOT FAIR!!!

Dawnstrider

:cursing: fdjsklajkef;lsalkr;he;oasfhdksl;arehjoathidosa;jfkdl;sajkre;afdjsaeordiwantitfortheusdamitkjkdjsal;fjdksl;aj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back