• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So why shouldn't Nobodies Exist?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
The game keeps telling us that Nobodies don't exist, that their emotions are a ruse that fools even themselves, but we never have a real reason as to why. When the Heart is seperated from the body, the darkness takes it and becomes a Heartless, than the body fades away into the realm of darkness (or in Sora's case, Twilight Town) and becomes a Nobody. I don't really see anything wrong in that logic as far as Kingdom Hearts goes. After all, its a question that's puzzled me ever since the first game. Where does the body go, now we know, it becomes a Nobody.
And 2 hours into Kingdom Hearts, we learn this and than we have to destroy them because some old Wizard with an unimaginative name told us they don't exist. That's some ridiculous writing write there. It's a pathetic attempt to to give us an excuse to beat the sh!t out of Nobodies, as though the grounds that Organization XIII's destroying the world for themselves weren't enough, they had to come up with such an odd reason.

MARLUXIA1

He says that nobodys don't exist because they do not have a heart, heartless aren't counted in the "they do not exist count", In other words, the nobodys were forgotten by both ligth and dark, while the heartless were forgotten by ligth and remembered by dark, he tell's you that nobodys do not exist because they do not live in ligth nor dark.

Denki-Kurai

Why shouldnt nobodies exist? thats a good question.
I think since nobodies are the "empty shell" left behind they are like a spirt that wonders the world. An since kingdom hearts has light, darkness, an twlight the nobodies dont fit into any of those place since it's you're heart that determines where you belong. (just my thoughts)

Keybearer num 1

Near Rupp Arena Just kidding (I wish though)
The game keeps telling us that Nobodies don't exist, that their emotions are a ruse that fools even themselves, but we never have a real reason as to why. When the Heart is seperated from the body, the darkness takes it and becomes a Heartless, than the body fades away into the realm of darkness (or in Sora's case, Twilight Town) and becomes a Nobody. I don't really see anything wrong in that logic as far as Kingdom Hearts goes. After all, its a question that's puzzled me ever since the first game. Where does the body go, now we know, it becomes a Nobody.
And 2 hours into Kingdom Hearts, we learn this and than we have to destroy them because some old Wizard with an unimaginative name told us they don't exist. That's some ridiculous writing write there. It's a pathetic attempt to to give us an excuse to beat the sh!t out of Nobodies, as though the grounds that Organization XIII's destroying the world for themselves weren't enough, they had to come up with such an odd reason.
They're hurting people turning them in Heartless Exp: The Beast and kidnapping people Ex: Kairi. Besides they're the main bad guys so it's better to prevent them from completing their goals than finding what it does. Also we don't know that but if they exist again it could cause a chain reaction the stability to the worlds making the worlds destroyed except them.

Suzaku

Creating a new kingdom hearts might have caused an instability in the order of the worlds. But, I think Nomura should've cut them some kind of a break. I mean basically they strive all of their "life" for something they will most likely never attain, and then simply fade into darkness when they die, not leaving even a trace of their being behind.

Riku191

quick and simple they shouldnt exist because the heartless shouldnt have existed they were made or released if you will by ansem the wise meddling so heartless was a mistake and so are nobodies theres your answer...

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
i agree with u
i don't see why nobodies shouldn't exist
they say they don't have feelings
if so, then why did axel cry in the last time he saw roxas
and did roxas say that he hates DIZ?

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
DIZ is the real ansem, of course he has mental problems
people study physics and chemistry
he studies hearts, what a nerd

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
Just because someone is WISE that doesnt mean that he is always right,remember,Ansem the wise was studying the heartless,not the nobodies and at least he doesnt studying them as much as he was studying the heartless,then i think that we should thrust more someone that is searching the nobodies or something...

dark_light13

Well I just wanna point out that Sora's body did not go to TT town at first. That is simply where we first see it for Roxas ( Soras body and soul) had been doing much more before he was placed in the artificial TT.

Now back on topic, I agree it is a sad reason to want to destroy the nobodies but I think what they are trying to get at is that there not natural and shouldn't exist.

Sorax3

He says that nobodys don't exist because they do not have a heart, heartless aren't counted in the "they do not exist count", In other words, the nobodys were forgotten by both ligth and dark, while the heartless were forgotten by ligth and remembered by dark, he tell's you that nobodys do not exist because they do not live in ligth nor dark.

Yes but since there was nothing currently remembered by twilight the nobodies were remembered by twilight for they haven't any feelings so also placing them in twilight is the fact that they cannot be good (light) or evil (dark). So in general he is actually wrong!

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
roxas was born in tt the scene in fm2+
if i can find a link to it ill post it for you dark_light13

ansem the wise is mental
and people called him a sage
was is this game coming to
Nobodys should exist
cause Namine Roxas and Axel all acted like people
so i cant see way they shouldnt exsist
in short
Go to He!! Ansme the wise
cause ur a jack@$$
woo that felt good
pizza anyone

Gummi Pilot

You bring up a very good point that I have also considered many times myself. I believe it is most likely that Ansem had his views narrowed by thoughts of revenge against his treacherous apprentices. I also think Yen Sid may even be misguided. Light, dark, or anything else, Xemnas, Xaldin, Larxene, various subordinates, and most other Nobodies exist enough to be a very large threat.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I agree with you AP. Especially with the wizard's unimaginative name ;)

Nobodies have to exist in some form. Normally, in our experience, someone would not be able to exist without a heart, but Organization XIII are hardly figments of Sora's imagination. They have capabilities to influence people and the fate of the KH world.

I'd have liked more explanation on their emotions "being a ruse". There were a number of very touching bits which suggested that Axel and Roxas WERE affected by emotions, particularly with Axel's death, and Roxas betraying the Org in the first place.

Perhaps a slight flaw in logic here?

yunami5

Awards
well it says that a heatless steals the hearts from victims as seen early on in in the first game so before that wouldn't they too be an empty vessel before stealing the hearts so what might happen if a normal nobody just fused with a heartless that was holding a heart what would happen its a thought but its off topic probably

Kurxi

I think they would be a twisted human thing with two hearts, (Heartless are still hearts remember?) as for Nobodies, I think that they are the last road in the crossroad(my theory!), since Nothing is also eternal as said by Riku, Sora and Xemnas before battle.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I agree with what everyone is saying, but I think that nobodies shouldn't exist because no-one was meant to lose their heart... I mean, how long do we know heartless plagued the worlds? The only time we know of is when Ansem the Wise started experimenting and Xehanort dove deeper into the research...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back