• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I think that SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE, is a selfish #$@%&*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

osmshowkh

Website
www.freewebs.com
Awesome Ansem just one question would you really buy the game if it came here?

cause KH2FM+ is nothing, but a few add-ons a new bosses (not counting Org. members from COM cause I can go battle them if I want to on the GBA). Couple of sidequests, and some things taken away, and a new mode which sucks (especially if you can beat the last boss at lv.1).

If you really want people to buy a game that's the same thing. You have to add way more than that to it. I'm talking about more Story, and more Areas in all the worlds cause they were all small. Even Agrabah which was the biggest which is sad. Yeah you're basically talking about making a brand new game kinda if you're going to sell it here, and have succuess.

P.S Get over it it's not coming.

Its not just a few extra features. There are tons more things you can do in KH2 FM+ you practically face every organization member that you fought in CoM over again (like you said). There are a couple of new keyblades, more bosses, new sidequests ,and new items.

We have no reason to believe it won't come to North America unless they give us a straight out answer which we havent received yet. Also unless i get proof about this "Announcement" I have no reason to believe it. Plus the way kh2 sold in America Kh2 Fm+ would do just is good. I understand square-enix is working on many other projects but i bet they have some time to fit in for kh2 fm+. I think these emails are just giving them more the reason to let it out here because they know that they will have strong buyers. No one would send that email and not buy the game if it came out. At this point we have no reason to believe it won't come out here so everyone who thinks it won't needs to stop being negative because there is no point. It's just a waste of typing.

osmshowkh

Website
www.freewebs.com
Ok i have listened to the reasons i know how logical they and i dont really think it will come out ether but what im trying to say is unless they say its not to come out why stress over the fact that it is not gonna come out....

we should all just leave it at that... because in the end its SE's choice...

I dont think there is anymore point to this thread so it should be closed....

Twinblades

For real though is Final Mix really all that great?
WOW a new drive form that resembles KH1 and some killer new keyblades.
the only thing BIG in this game was the secret ending which is alll over the internet so there it is
also the terra battle is fun and all...and interesting but it really not all that
just relax and live with what we have
its not fair but o well who cares anymore its been a long ass time before it came out anywayz

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
How 20 new Boss Battles, A remake of a GBA game, several more powerful abilities, the return of the beloved Dodge Roll, and a kickbutt SE (Admittedly roaming the internet way too much) is considered "fair for Japan", I'll never know...

But if you really love the game, just import it, it's not that hard to understand what's going on despite the Japanese text.

There's really no excuse for you to flame SE. You're just venting your rage at people who don't care, or are sick of discussing the issue.

KINGDOM_BLADE

Why does everybody keep saying it aint comin i know there are solid facts that proves it isnt coming but Nomura said in an interview that they were working on a KH related surprise for the US and Europe and dont tell me it aint true cuz i have seen it at least 30 times on plenty of websites so it could be coming!! dont give up hope!!
also if you dont want to import it some Fry's Electronics stores import Japanese games i once saw KHFM but didnt have the money to buy it and my friend said he saw KHIIFM+ for $55.99 so i dont think you have to import KHIIFM+. just sayin

Last edited:
Awards
Why does everybody keep saying it aint comin i know there are solid facts that proves it isnt coming but Nomura said in an interview that they were working on a KH related surprise for the US and Europe and dont tell me it aint true cuz i have seen it at least 30 times on plenty of websites so it could be coming!! dont give up hope!!
also if you dont want to import it some Fry's Electronics stores import Japanese games i once saw KHFM but didnt have the money to buy it and my friend said he saw KHIIFM+ for $55.99 so i dont think you have to import KHIIFM+. just sayin

First bold: You're contradicting yourself

Second bold: Never was said anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back