• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Your friends' girlfriend?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyakkimaru Hiro

Well, um... I don't really know how to begin. Guess I'll start from when I met her:

Last year, me and some friends started playing some RPG with people from other classes [Of our school]. We'd play after school. So I started meeting people I didn't know until then. [I'm not good at meeting new people, as I am extremely shy. I'd rather just stay with the people I already know] One of them, the guy that was providing the material we needed to play, had a sister, that would go see us play and wait for him to go home. [This guy is a year older than me, and his sister is of my age]

That was in the beggining of the year. I don't remember having noticed Mary before [I'll call her Mary from now on - it's not her real name, of course], and she didn't get much attention from me at that time, too.

Now, at the year's end [Two months before vacations] Mary changed classrooms to mine. She made friendship with most of my friends, and me, very quickly. After one week, I already considered her one of - if not my best friend. [Remember when I said I was shy? Yeah, you can make it x10 with girls. I've only had 2 female specimens as friends in my whole life] I started to like her. A lot. I fell in love with her... [I've never had a girlfriend, nor have I ever kissed a girl or anything like that. I know it doesn't help me being ugly, and a fatty. And shy. I did fall in love with other girls before her, though.]

One month later, she told me she was dating a friend of mine. [I'll call him George] I didn't understand how they dating so fast, they've met only a month ago! [Yeah, stupid, I know] So, after she told me that, thinking about it made me realize I would have to forget her. And I tried, but everytime I wasn't fully concentrating my attention to something, she appeared in my mind. Listening to musics made me think about her; finding something funny or interesting made me think what she would have to say about that; if she had a problem, I would try to help: lending money, walking her home, even deciding on gifts for George.

It's been nine or ten months from when she went to my class. I've been to her birthday party, to movies with her, she's been in my house to play videogames and all. But she always brings George together. Not that I can do anything, though. I know it would be suspicious if I said to her: "Hey, why don't you come over to my house alone?". That's stupid, the only thing I don't want right now is to let them know about what I feel. I'm scared of losing their friendship. [He's been my friend for almost seven years] I know she, at least would understand. But there's no way she would look at me the same way she does now.

At the same time, I can't stand what I'm feeling, and how I can't express it. I think what I feel now is wrong, but I can't do anything about it. Also, I want to be next to her all the time I can. I don't know what to do anymore... It's like a war going around in my brain. [I've never been the sentimental type. I've never let my feelings win a battle in me, because I think they can only make things worse.]

Well, phew! That's my situation, basically. And what I think about it. Maybe you more experienced guys could give me good tips on what to do or what not to do. [Hopefully]

Thanks for taking your time reading that. [If you did] But thanks in advance to everyone that tries to help me.

P.S.: The only person I've told this about is my mother, although she's not helping at all. [She says I should kick George's ass and just date her already ¬¬]

Masamune

Big Boss
Well dude, it's better if you don't tell her. If you and George are truly good friends, you should feel happy for him and support him. If Mary really likes George than there is no way you can force your love upon her. Or force her to love you.

Masamune

Big Boss
Dude don't kick George's ass. He's a friend. besides he didn't know you liked Mary. If you would have told her sooner things might have been better. and if you tell mary and she rejects, aren't things between you and here going to be awkward? I don't think she'll look at you the same way again.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
You were too late.

Although George only knew Mary for a month, during that month he stepped up when you didn't. Your shyness is the reason you were to afraid to pursue anything more than a friendship with Mary. You can't do anything about it now. As future advice however, don't let your shyness hold you back from going after something you really want. Even though you may not think much of yourself, someone else might, and if you get past your fears you just might find that special person for you.

Masamune

Big Boss
So in the end your shyness was your downfall.

Sorry for going harsh on you bro but it was better than giving you false hope.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Err, I wouldn't suggest immediately going for her if things with George don't work out. Give it a few months, since going after a girl right out of another relationship is a really low thing to do. So is trying to split them up or risking your friendship with them by telling her how you feel. The best thing you can do is move on. There are plenty of other Marys out there, just remember to step up before its too late.

Off topic: I live in Kentucky . . . o.0

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
You build that bridge and you get over it.
You unfortunately missed your window and that's the end. Do not try and win her out form underneath your friend. That's going to cause drama you do not need.

You could wait until they break up, but that'll cause you more pain in the end. Best thing to do is to get over it.

Masamune

Big Boss
^ It's not worth waiting until she breaks up. and if she does, who knows how long it might take her to start dating again.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
I would suggest not saying something. She probably cares a lot for George.. If you tell her, she'd probably feel guilty/awkward when the three of you hang out, and she probably wouldn't want to hang out alone. And if George found out? I'm betting he'd be pissed. You just kind of have to let it go. <:/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back