• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2FM+ Outside-of-Japan Release Date Speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SenSx

If KH2:FM+ is to be released outside Japan, we're not gonna know about it 'till E3. The fact that SE's not telling us "yes" or "no" is actually good, they could be waiting for that very moment at E3.

I can't think of any other reason why they haven't decided yet. Maybe they're deciding if they can put other games on hold to make time for this.

Well you know, FFI AND FFII anniversary collection have still no release date in europe,
they say nothing about that, but they will be out in Europe.
Same for FFXII revenant wings, no date for US and Europe if I'm right (didn't see anything about it).

So this could be the same for KH2:FM+...

and it may be to give us a nice surprise...

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
It this isn't appropreate to say here then i'm sorry but I don't understand this site. They put up news regarding KH2FM+. Why do they do it though? I mean especially when it seems that the game won't come stateside.

KINGDOM_BLADE

i havent heared back from square enix then again i sent another email about 2 months ago.... so i dont really know whats going or what to think anymore.....

Hey i sent an e-mail 2 weeks ago and usually i get one back within 24 hours but i have not gotten one it is kind of weird but it could be a sign that SE is gonna announce something KHIIFM+ at E3 dont ya think.
I would love a stateside release also if u want to watch E3 tune into G4 next tuesday at 9 ET 8:00 central time.

oh one more thing i didnt see this a few days ago on Gamefaqs they didnt have this under Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ release datestake a look for yur self
Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix + Info - Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix + Information - Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix + Release Date

Dual-Roxas

I, personally, don't want KH2: FM to come to the U.S. They didn't with the first game, why should they do it with this?

Now, RE: CoM is something to speculate over. Which would make more sense?

A. Releasing an expanded version of the same game.
OR
B. A REMAKE on console of a handheld game?

A

AnimeWaffle

Woot. I sent an email and I'm sending the link to all my friends on Gaia. (I have lots of friends who love Kingdom Hearts) So, hopefully, we will all get the game!

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Hopefully, we will be able to get this game here in NA. But, I am not putting my hopes up too high. It seems that Japan always gets the exclusives. They got KH Final Mix, and FFX-2 International and Last Mission. It seems, that they always make it so the Japanese people have more quality games over there in Japan

SenSx

Well, I couldn't personnaly,
Above all, I want KH2:FM+ for the new boss of the organisation and critical mode.

KINGDOM_BLADE

Yes, but not on the same disk. Surely they could release one without the other.

No they cant the memory is connected in both games it is a package deal so if they release on they have to release the other besides the KH2 remake is probly better than re chain of memories besides if u want to play COM on s console like i did get a GBA player for the Gamecube but i dont have to worry bout it comin oveceven though it would be cool cuz in a few days i am importin it but if it comes to US shores i will still buy it

Dual-Roxas

No they cant the memory is connected in both games it is a package deal so if they release on they have to release the other besides the KH2 remake is probly better than re chain of memories besides if u want to play COM on s console like i did get a GBA player for the Gamecube but i dont have to worry bout it comin oveceven though it would be cool cuz in a few days i am importin it but if it comes to US shores i will still buy it

If that's true, then this thread wouldn't have been made.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I could care less if kh2fm+ came out stateside. just give us re:com square enix!(if you read this)

LinkSlySora

Hopefully, we will be able to get this game here in NA. But, I am not putting my hopes up too high. It seems that Japan always gets the exclusives. They got KH Final Mix, and FFX-2 International and Last Mission. It seems, that they always make it so the Japanese people have more quality games over there in Japan

I think part of the reason the first Final Mix didn't go to NA or other place was because it wasn't as popular in those places, now KH is much more popular so I think the odds are much higher that it will come. Also, KH2FM+ has much more added into it then other rereleases, and it includes KHCOM which is a GBA game made 3D, most of there other games added just a few new weapons, dungeons bosses, cut scenes etc, but this has all that and more.

Yay 700th post!

KINGDOM_BLADE

If that's true, then this thread wouldn't have been made.

Hey i heard that the only reason SE would release it is because re chain of memories is in it and that we will most likely see both if one is released cuz it would sell better i mean SE is expecting a drop in revenue cuz they r planning on releasing titles for handhelds but we could help if they released KHIIFM+ stateside and who knows Nomura could have a small team working on localizing it right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back