• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rumor Control: More PS3 Rumors + Keyblades!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

[√]Genuflect
Wow, if I were you Angel Ang I would be severely weirded out by the number of random unknown anonymous potentially dangerous people on the internet who now want contact information in order to find where you live and meet you

uhh...TMM...that's you okay???
i just haven't met people that are addicted to KH like me that lives here.

Anti_Ven666

Hey The PS3 costs alot i think 600 or 700 dollars I mean i wouldnt mind if it was on PS3 But Its just thatmost people dont have a enough money for a ps3

_____________________________________________________________________________________

thkh_howmuch.png

Phalinx

The chick who made the keyblades could benefit from some adult help. I.E., people who know what the hell they're doing.

A keyblade made out of wood or even scrap metal looks better than those made of notebooks. Instead of using recycled products, I suggest driving to the nearest crafts store.

Even Cosplay.com has some great tips.

If you think I'm being harsh, I'm really not. I think that, given what she used to make them, they're good.

ilovesora1223

well i agree with u a little bit i am sure if she used metal the keyblades would be a helk lot betr

Smallz

Website
www.myspace.com
Hey The PS3 costs alot i think 600 or 700 dollars I mean i wouldnt mind if it was on PS3 But Its just thatmost people dont have a enough money for a ps3

_____________________________________________________________________________________

thkh_howmuch.png

Its 500 for 20 gig and 600 for 60 gig. And your right, but it would be Realllllly cool to maybe have some downloadable content (Characters and Keyblades)

XemnasLFSolidor

well i agree with u a little bit i am sure if she used metal the keyblades would be a helk lot betr

I cant use metal, what will I melt it with?! Candle? Lighter? Plus the keyblades are basically stick (wood or plastic) then paper. With a whole lotta glue. (I used at least 600 grams of glue on all of them!!)

Besides, if I asked for adult help, they would say, "what are you doing now? is that some project?" (in filipino, of couse) Just like earlier when I was making that Xemnas plushie... or that Org XIII cloak waaay before...

Plus, the only metal in my room is... all the malfunctioning discs... but they're still my collection... hehe...

PS. 'Angel' is a nickname. 'Ang' is my last name. My real first name is Angeleene. yep with all the Es.

To those in the Phils who want to contact me: Email me. xemnaslfsolidor@gmail.com.

I'll never give my home address. And dont even try asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back