• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The New Organization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
okay everyone Here is Ch.3

Jemxas was sitting silently behind the desk. His orange eyes gazed at the vast variety of different colored books. Shiruix was sitting on the desk. She was bored so her fingers were were tapping on the desk. Her blueish-green eyes were suddenly focused on Jemxas.

"Let's play a game Jemxas. The game is called You Tell Me What Is Contained Within The Book." Jemxas' attention shifted to Shiruix. He just stared at her momentarily with his orange eyes.

"Patience is a virtue Shiruix." She sighed but said nothing more. She realized that Jemxas would not reveal anything to her until everyone was present.

A dark portal emerged and out stepped a member. Once the portal was gone, she silently walked over to a corner of the room that was furthest away from the desk. She had shoulder length ebony black hair and deep green eyes. "Exandra." Jemxas nodded his head at her in a welcoming fashion. Exandra was silent as she nodded her head back at him with a serious look on her face.

Another member appeared in the room. He stood at 6'4 so he usually had to look down at most people. He wore dark blue jeans instead of black ones. The jeans were covered by unique wavy patterns. His golden brown strands of hair covered his eyes. Nobody knew what color his eyes were. He walked past the desk and accidentally bumped into Shiruix.

"Watch where you are going Arodax." It appeared that his gaze was focused on Shiruix.

"Next time don't get in my way." Arodax leaned up against the shelf in the left corner near the desk.

"Maybe if you moved your hair out of your eyes then you could see better."

"I can see just fine thanks." There was a rude tone in Arodax's soft spoken voice.

Shiruix was going to retort back when another figure in the room. Her face was hidden by her hood as she approached the desk.

"You have something to say Jemxas?"

"Indeed I do Claxil."

"Then you should have told me what it is instead of wasting my time." Her voice was cold and harsh.

"I prefer to announce my discoveryy to all the members."

"It better be good then." Claxil remained standing in front of the desk refusing to move.

Another member appeared a few feet behind and to the right of Claxil. He had pure white hair which extended to his chin. The hair hid his left eye which were steel gray in color. He looked to Jemxas with almost a frown on his face.

"Jemxas."

"Tsurix." Tsurix walked backward until he was leaning up against the bookcase.

The next figure materialized right beside Claxil's left. This man had long shoulder length black hair and pure blue eyes. Claxil looked at the member beside her.

"It would be wise for you to move Xanok." Xanok took a few steps to his left as he glared at Claxil.

"This must be urgent if you asked Claxil to attend Jemxas." His tone wasn't one of anger but one of cockyness. Claxil glared back at Xanok as she lowered her hood. She had light brown hair that was tied into a ponytail in the back. Her purple eyes shined like darkness.

A new member in an empty corner of the library. He stood at six feet tall. He had black long hair with a white streak that covered part of his face. The hair was parted revealing his brown eyes. He gazed at Jemxas for a moment and his gaze shifted to the ground. Jemxas said nothing to Xidon seeing that he didn't feel like speaking. Xidon was pondering existence and the meaning it held.

There was a flash of darkness and the next member arrived. She had short brunette hair and ice blue eyes. When spotted Jemxas she walked over to him.

"Why did you ask me here Jemxas?"

"The answer will be revealed soon."

"Well why can't you tell me now?"

"Because not everyone is here yet Catrixna." Catrixna's gaze suddenly shifted to Shiruix.

"Do you know why we were summoned here?"

"No I don't. Jemxas is being a big meanie."

"Why is that Shiruix?"

"He wouldn't tell me anything either." Catrixna went to each member asking if they knew why they had to come here. All the members either said no or shook their head. Claxil on the other hand vowed to injure Catrixna if she wouldn't stop asking stupid questions. She just sighed and stood beside Jemxas.

A dark portal opened in the middle of the room. A short girl of about five feet tall emerged. She had a slender figure and wiry limbs. She had bold green eyes, a snub nose, and slightly fluffy black hair. Her hair had light touches of white and it extended all the way down her back. Her face almost was reminiscent of a feline. She looked around the room noticing that most of the members were here as well. She walked over to a wall that was unoccupied by the other members.

The member known as Flyxia was followed by Phestx before the dark portal vanished. Jemxas looked to Flyxia and sighed.

Why do so many of the members have to be silent loaners? Phestx approached Jemxas.

"Task completed Jemxas."

"Good work Phestx." Phestx smiled pleased with herself. Jemxas on the other hand sighed once more. That sigh caught Flyxia's attention.

"Problem Jemxas?" Jemxas nodded his head.

"Actually there is. Everyone is here except for two members." She nodded her head for she understood Jemxas.

Yatrox suddenly appeared from a flash of darkness. He was rubbing the back of his head.

"Oww! That hurt." Yatrox was followed by the last member of the organization to arrive. He had long black hair tied in a ponytail in the back. His brown eyes showed a sense of dignity and honor.

"Jemxas. You were informed about my meditation cylcles?"

"I was."

"Then why was I interrupted." A smaurai sword appeared in his hand. "By him." He pointed the sword straight toward Yatrox. Yatrox raised his hands up and took a couple of steps back.

"Hey! Don't shoot the messenger or in this case stab the messenger."

"Yatrox is right. He was following my orders Juxi-Maboro." Juxi made his sword vanish and he nodded his head.

"I understand." He and Yatrox stood where they were. Their eyes fixed on jemxas who stood up.

"I summoned all of you here because of this book." Jemxas held up the red book in his hand.

"A freaking book! I can't believe this crap!" Jemxas just glared at Claxil before continuing.

"This is no ordinary book. It contains information on the original organization XIII." Everyone in the room looked at jemxas with mixed faces. Some were filled with intrigue while others showed confusion.

Haku

<3
Awesome chapter AJ, I really enjoyed reading every bit of it xD.

[&#8730;]Genuflect
You don't want the face to be a comment AJ?

Ch4...how many days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back