• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Noein and Tokko

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
So yes,Sci-Fi is now airing anime [i believe they started last Monday with that Ghost in the Shell movie] but last night they finally started to air two series [does Macross Plus count?]...so,what do you think about them? Do you even like the idea of Sci-Fi airing anime?

And if you're wondering when it starts,it's called Ani-Monday & it starts at 11:00pm & lasts 2 hours only on Mondays.I found both shows pretty good for the first episode & I'm really looking foward to the rest.Totally in my interest for now.

Any thoughts?
:3

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I never ever heard of Sci-Fi trying out the anime idea. But depends on the anime if they are more like Ghost in the Shell then yeah they could fit on the Sci-Fi channel but i tend to watch Adult Swim so i might check it out some Monday but hard to say i truely will

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
From the title, I thought you were going to actually to talk about the series. They seemed kinda interesting, but I just ended up listening them from another room.

As far as Sci-Fi is concerned, I'm fine with them airing anime. Even Fuse has started airing Ergo Proxy and Tenjou Tenge on Friday nights. The more anime the better I suppose.

Haku

<3
I haven't heard of Sci-Fi beginning to show anime but I think that it maily depends on what type of anime it is that they are showing.

Yuffie16

Yeah, i've been watching them. Noein is my fave. I love the idea of SciFi airing anime. I also read that they used to show anime a long time ago like Akira.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
From the title, I thought you were going to actually to talk about the series. They seemed kinda interesting, but I just ended up listening them from another room.

As far as Sci-Fi is concerned, I'm fine with them airing anime. Even Fuse has started airing Ergo Proxy and Tenjou Tenge on Friday nights. The more anime the better I suppose.

Well,you could talk about the series but Sci-Fi is just part of the discussion ^^
I've been watching those shows too >.> [Ergo Proxy got really good]

@Yuffie16: Yeah,they did.I dunno why they stop but maybe because anime just didn't cut it back then [since it was so foreign to ppl] but anime has pretty much made it big now so I guess they decided to try the idea again & hopefully it works.Yeah,Noein's my fav too [I can relate alot to Yuu xD] but Tokko has it's good points as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back