• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

this is disgusting and may sicken most of you

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
i was browsing youtube and found this video, its of a dolphin masacre.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85srTdF5YXQ

my question is if japan is so intelligent and so great and all of these things, then why do thye slaughter these endangoured animals like they are nothing? sliting their throats until they suffocate? just wrong

Last edited:

Shadukai X

Banned
The serious problem is not that these animals are being eaten, but the method in which they are gathered for their meat.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
yea i agree, i did mean to put that but i was a lil rushed lol ill change it now. but do you agree that it is a disgusting process?

Shadukai X

Banned
I think it's inhumane, yeah.

As the video says, it goes against international laws. I am fine with putting dolphin meat on the market, but I think that the amount and procedures in which it is distributed is what the problem is. It is "exploiting the sea's resources,"as the video states.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
i think that the problem is that the way they are killed, throats cut open so that they either bleed to death or suffocate...its disgusting.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
man.....this is.......ahh........i dont even wanna think about it....

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Yeah, this is bad...but do you know what they do to horses? Cows? Chicken? It's all horrible. Some human beings just don't get it...they think that we were just put here to reign over everything and do as we please, because, you know, we've established a series of languages and ways to communicate with each other. We're the superior beings.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
How do you think lions kill their prey? Lethal injection? How do you think we kill cows? Put them to sleep?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
If you see it as inhumane, then you could not possibly live with yourself if you eat meat. Any meat you eat is most likely not killed humanely. It's called the food web. Superior beings each the less superior.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
but, i do eat meat, but the way tat these animals are killed is disgusting. and i supose that eating other animals is natural but wtf! they are endangourd!!!

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Endangered? Which species of dolphin are they killing again? Because there are different species of dolphins, some being as common as cows.

Again, how do you think cows are killed for meat?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's inhumane to kill a dolphin, but not a cow or chicken. Why?

Is it because dolphins are more intellegent? Should we kill all the stupid people?

Or is it because they are better looking? Should we kill all the ugly people?

Ryu

an obscene gesture
http://forums.khinsider.com/intel-discussion/78406-watch.html

Sound familiar?

I like to repeat my statement from that thread; the demonizing of Japanese fishermen ticks me off more than the dead dolphins. And even though the way in which they are killed should be improved - which goes for all animals used for food - the fact that dolphins are killed for food is nothing special or different from what we are used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back