• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your fav drive form?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Limit form. The old abilities are awesome. dodge roll, ars arcanum, ragnarok. the bomb.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
the new form Paladin should be hectic. well i think thats what its called? some guy called keybearer told me that.

Zexionia

well here is a list lol..
Shadow Form-speed and endless attacks? come'n its the DARK SIDE!!

if u don't consider shadow form a form then my next pic would be Limit Form (havn't played FM+) old school rocks dude

but since idk what that is like (most likely rocks) my next choice is valor.. come let me swing like im a crazy fool on a rampage to get revenge because someone murdered his parents at you!!

see long i told you

thebustoHe((

they all kick a$$ they all have incredible abilities and most can wield 2 keyblades

my fav would have to be final.....i mean you cant beat killin enemies with a keyblade without using your hand, but i havent tried limit and it sounds awesome

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
the new form Paladin should be hectic. well i think thats what its called? some guy called keybearer told me that.

What the heck is that?!?

Mine would have to be Valor. I just always liked that one the best...I don't know why, I just think it's way cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back