• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who would win in a Fight?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duality

Well Xemnas. The only weapon that can hurt him IS the keyblade. Last time I checked, Vader was not the chosen one.

Assuming they can both hurt each other, obviously Vader. He has THE FORCE. He could just choke Xemnas. Plus, his light saber can fight through anything. I don't think final form is fair. That's just for game play. Original form at Skyscraper is what i'm talking about.

Avalon

?Templar King?
Website
knightly-gamers.com
Okay, you're comparing a game to a movie. If Xemnas were to be on Star Wars, then his lightsabers would cut you in half. I think Xemnas would win reguardless. If it were Sora or Axel fighting Vader, then he would slaughter them.

I have to agree with Xemnas 0.1 on this one. If it was a level playing field Xemnas would win. Vaders legs and arms are robotic and he is very slow.

And for Duality Vader is the Chosen One in Star Wars. He is the one that brings balance to the force.

the_legsta

on the moon in a hut with cheesy crackers.
Darth Vador would totally kick Mansex's but! he'd use the force to stick those little weapons he probably calls light labers up his but, then he'd pin him to a Wheel of torture and spin him round and around till he thru-up!
go Darth Vador!

Avalon

?Templar King?
Website
knightly-gamers.com
Darth Vador would totally kick Mansex's but! he'd use the force to stick those little weapons he probably calls light labers up his but, then he'd pin him to a Wheel of torture and spin him round and around till he thru-up!
go Darth Vador!

Let me guess. Your a Star Wars fan? Why would Vader do all that? He could of just chocked him to death.

KershaFangs

Ok... How about this...? They would never meet and thus never fight? And even so, once you take away their own home advantages, what do you have? Nothing. They would just be two normal people. If you don't...? Well, I guess they'll just kill each other then no one would win. Or better yet, why would they fight? It's a game and a movie. Two different things on two different forms of reality that would never cross. Ok, maybe this was a little too over the top, but come on, the Xemnas vs Darth Vader thing was just a little fun thing and everyone is turning it into a huge agruement! Maybe some of the opinions are 'bias' as you think, but that's what they are. Opinions. And everyone has a right to their own opinions, but they must also take the reactions and what happens because of what they say too. So, in the end... Who actually cares...? Again, a little over the top....

Last edited:

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Who in The Blue Hell bought this back up.
We settled this AAAGES back...
We had wars over this....hehe brings back fun memories.

Koruto

I forgot to qoute so just read the next reply.

Last edited:

Koruto

lol.
You're even MORE of an idiot. Look, Vader in his suit PWNZ. More than gay little Ani. Why? Because he has learned the secrets of the trade for 40 years. 40 YEARS or learning about the Dark Side, learning about the power the Force would give him. 40 years of training and learning about all things Sith and Jedi. And in his suit, he's LIMITED in power.

Limited. And he could pwn a thousand of himself 40 years ago in that suit.

...get my point? Xemnas couldn't even take on two little kiddies. lol.
People who like Xemnas = phail.

I was only saying that in his suit he was slow and wasn't able use to his max force power because because it would cause the suit to break down, plus his suit wouldn't allow him to do all of those stunts without breaking, and if Xemnas were to use his lightning and hit Vader with it then Vader's suit would short circuit which would result in Vader dying, if you read the all of the books (and I mean all of the books) then you would know that Darth Sidious designed the suit to have certain flaws that wouldn't let Vader use his max even if wanted to do all of the stuff he did in episode 3, and by the way Anakin died when he killed Mace Windu and dawned the name Darth Vader.

Last edited:

Xemanexus

Xemnas would win without effort.

How can you choke nothingness? How would you minepulate nothing? is it even possible?

Even if Vader won, he cant destroy nothingness... In fact, it was that nothingness that got to him in the first place... false promises... nothingness...

Koruto

How can you choke nothingness? How would you minepulate nothing? is it even possible?

Even if Vader won, he cant destroy nothingness... In fact, it was that nothingness that got to him in the first place... false promises... nothingness...

Way to not read any post on this subject, as for Vader not being able to harm Xemnas, if Sora can do it Darth Vader certainly can dish out some pain.

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
I was only saying that in his suit he was slow and wasn't able use to his max force power because because it would cause the suit to break down, plus his suit wouldn't allow him to do all of those stunts without breaking, and if Xemnas were to use his lightning and hit Vader with it then Vader's suit would short circuit which would result in Vader dying, if you read the all of the books (and I mean all of the books) then you would know that Darth Sidious designed the suit to have certain flaws that wouldn't let Vader use his max even if wanted to do all of the stuff he did in episode 3, and by the way Anakin died when he killed Mace Windu and dawned the name Darth Vader.

You sir, phail majorly hard. YOU think that Vader cannot use his max because of a PUBLISHED FANFICTION not written by GEORGE LUCAS, DIRECTOR/WRITER? Darth Vader doesnt use his full power because common sense deems it necessary. Tell me, would you use trinity limit in KH2 on a single shadow heartless and waste all your MP? I think not. DV using full power on Xenmas would mean that Xenmas' very celluar structure would wobble, ripping him apart like wet tissue paper vs a white-hot katana. In SW3, he crushed PLATINUM PLATED robots like soda cans. Now Platinum is one of the strongest metals in existance. If Xenmas was in his "Look at me I'm a cow" Final Form, and used his so called "UberPwn Laser blasts" DV could surround X in an impenatrable force bubble, reflecting all lasers to the source. Oops, see you in the ICU, Mansex.

Davy Jones

I Believe In Harvey Dent
Website
crashkid77.deviantart.com
Darth Vader would win over Xemnas. Okay, they both have red laser weapons (Xemnas happens to make a lot of them, but oh well). The force could overpower Xemnas with ease. Also, if need be, Vader could climb aboard his 'little' Death Star and blow Xemnas to kingdom come and back again. Vader's artillery is better than Xemnas's dragon made out of a castle thing.

Koruto

You sir, phail majorly hard. YOU think that Vader cannot use his max because of a PUBLISHED FANFICTION not written by GEORGE LUCAS, DIRECTOR/WRITER? Darth Vader doesnt use his full power because common sense deems it necessary. Tell me, would you use trinity limit in KH2 on a single shadow heartless and waste all your MP? I think not. DV using full power on Xenmas would mean that Xenmas' very celluar structure would wobble, ripping him apart like wet tissue paper vs a white-hot katana. In SW3, he crushed PLATINUM PLATED robots like soda cans. Now Platinum is one of the strongest metals in existance. If Xenmas was in his "Look at me I'm a cow" Final Form, and used his so called "UberPwn Laser blasts" DV could surround X in an impenatrable force bubble, reflecting all lasers to the source. Oops, see you in the ICU, Mansex.

An idiot like you could never truly understand why made that staement, you have to look deep into star wars and then you wil see that I am right, Vader wasn't technically weaker after episode 3, it's just that the suit got in the way a lot(imagine going from jumping 10,000ft to jumping an inch and you should be able to understand what I am saying). He wasn't able to use force speed because it would cause the suit to overheat and breakdown, and while sure he could make massive force barriers the suit would eventually succumb to pressure and Vader would be forced to break the barrier. It's not Vader who is weak it's that damn suit,understand.

Last edited:

Q

Banned
I'm with like almost everyone here, Xenmas would wipe the floor w/ Vader! ><

No. No.
The majority of those who agree that Xemnas would win are stupid hoes. No ifs ands or butts.

plz look that the Emperor managed to summon a whole bloody Force storm to keel a planet. Darth Vader is his APPRENTICE. Xemnas is a faggot who cannot take on two kiddies with keys.

Xemnas = phail. And look back at my other posts for explanation upon why he fails.

And this sums it up.

As to Koroto or whatever, he pulls off STUNNING stunts in the comics, with his suit on. The mere structure of poor little Xemnas would fall apart from the simple FORCE PRESENCE of the god of the DARK SIDE.

LOL! If he's nothingness, he doesn't exist. Thus, XEMNAS is not NOTHINGNESS, because if he was NOTHING than we wouldn't be TALKING about this. Comprehend?
stupid. that gave me a big lol.

Last edited:

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Wow. Way to revive a should be dead thread, and totally not look at any of the arguements... and make a bias choice. Psh.
lol i can say bias 2 kk.

Darth Vader wins. Force and mad skillz > Xemnas.

This "taking it out of the universe" argument is bullshit. The force still does the trick no matter what universe.

Koruto

As to Koroto or whatever, he pulls off STUNNING stunts in the comics, with his suit on. The mere structure of poor little Xemnas would fall apart from the simple FORCE PRESENCE of the god of the DARK SIDE.Originally posted by MR.Redux.

Crap I forgot about the comics, guess im wrong,sorry, Vader owns with suit and without suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back