• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► KH:TFF... The Sequel...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I

The Show Must Go On
Oh Snow-chan... you updated with the most fluffy Lokifluff in the history of the fic on my birthday... Yay! I loved it! <.< >.> *steals* But oh, this little plan of theirs cannot turn out well... not at all... *imagines the most horrible possible thing to go wrong* The poor things!

Anyways, like always, I still want more! And thank you again for the new siggy! Now I must return to swearing at my new mp3 player (the damn thing won't sync to my computer! *growls*)

Bai bai! <33333333333

Keyblade_King

Me: The Perfect Heart...The Lost Soul...and The Keyblade all point to this story.
Shin: What are you talking about dude?
Fuar: Yeah what the heck is that suppose to mean?
Me:......*No Comment on this post or brain will explode*....
------
^I Have no idea where that came from. But anyway, perfect chapter as always Snow I afford looking to seeing the next one. *Shrek The Third; Out Today awwww yeah.*

I

The Show Must Go On
^ You see, now I feel loved (Haha! Snowy loves me more than all of you! *cough* jk ^.^)

Oh snap... No, unhappy Loki! Wait, is... *can't say* Awwwwwwwwwwww.

I am waiting patiently ^.^

IchigoNeko

Hi! I still exist, but have been swamped by homework... >.< I still have more!
The chapters were really nice, snow. Um, there have been some problems with your italic tags...

I wonder what he is thinking,” she thought to herself, her black eyes not moving in her wistful gaze towards the snow-covered gardens. “Should I speak?

That was in the last chapter (the one you just posted). Thought I should point that out. Good luck with your exams!

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
^ Aww, come on, I'm writing it between studying D:

xD J/k. Good to see you back, IchigoNeko :3 Thanks.

Do I still have to mention if they’re gonna be violent? I should just say that they’re all violent from now xD

Chapter Sixty-Six

“Stupid Loki, tellin’ me what to do. I gotta good mind to burn his ass to the ground.”

Furia kicked her heels angrily, stood there in the snow, out in the arctic cold. Snowflakes sizzled into nothing as they hit her burning skin, a shock of long, red hair wildly being blown around in the crying winds of the blizzard. Yellow eyes darted to the swirling portal, then to the snowy ground as she impatiently awaited her unwanted company.

“Oh, Furia, go wait for the brats,” she hissed, imitating him in her shrill, almost neurotic tone. “Out in the cold, where you’ll freeze your ass off.” She folded her arms huffily, glaring at the large house in the distance with silent resentment. “Just ‘cause I have power over fire don’t mean I can keep warm in this freakin’ weather. Idiots.”

She put her hood up, shivering within her hooded dress, adorned with fine red stitching. In the slight chinks of moonlight that escaped the thick cloud, the sheen of a deep maroon could be seen over the surface of the warm fabric. Her deep frown fell for a moment as she stood there, fingering her chin with a red nail, a sudden, unexplained anxiety filling her eyes.

“I hope it doesn’t get any colder,” she mumbled to herself beneath the howling winds. “Won’t be able to cast any fire, soon.” She hung her head, worried about her own abilities. This was a real mood swing. “Loki would kill me if he knew that.”

Strong as Furia was, there was a slight weakness to her powers that none of the other members knew about. Once the temperature dropped to a certain level, she was unable to use any of her fire magic - and thus, was weak as a kitten. She was surprised that no-one had found this out yet - given the frosty environment they were in - but held the hope that things would go fine on this particular night. Her intense fury - implied by her very name - was usually enough to keep her fire burning within.

Holding out one palm, just to test this, she held her anger at Loki within her mind, closing her eyes to focus. Sure enough, a blazing flame spread across her skin, ready to obliterate anything in her path.

Furia began to pace the area around the portal, leaving her trail in the deep snow. This was a nervous action; pacing restlessly as she awaited Sora’s arrival. She did not fear the battle, she merely hated the long wait. Furia was of a somewhat neurotic nature; the intense anger she held inside, mixed with her naturally fearful nature did not make for a good combination. As a result, she was regarded as highly dangerous, selfish, and unpredictable - perfect for a group such as the New Generation.

Hearing a drone from behind, she knew that the portal was about to let someone through. Ready for battle, she whirled around, focusing herself so that a blazing ball of flame formed around each hand. Narrowing her yellow eyes, she was ready to take them on. Sure enough, the group wandered through, seeming oblivious to her presence - until one silver-haired one noticed the fire at her hands.

“Look out!” his voice cried, as she launched the flame towards them. It surged through the air - unfortunately missing every one of them as they instantaneously dropped to the ground.

“Damn it!” Furia cried with a scowl, stamping a foot in the snow. After but a moment, Sora launched himself from the ground, flinging himself at her with the Keyblade held in hand.

“Let’s go!” he shouted, brow furrowed as he took her on. The others instinctively stuck together, keeping themselves at a safe distance while Sora went to work.

Defending herself, Furia took a leap back, before lunging forward with blazing hands, pummelling the air with fiery fists. Each one missed, sadly, other than one particular punch that struck the Keyblade. The blade received a surge of heat, which burned Sora’s fingers - but, fortunately for him, was not enough to make him drop it. Sora stood a short distance away from her.

“Who are you?!” he asked in a shout, clutching the Keyblade with two tight hands. He felt strange; he felt hot, yet was shivering - the combination of the freezing cold and her blazing heat slightly overpowered his frail, thin-built body. Furia smiled, letting her hands drop to her slightly curved hips.

“Never you mind,” she said with a glare, yellow eyes glimmering bold in the night. “Real question is, you gonna come quietly, Keybearer?” She hadn’t even recognised Ikawa, her former comrade.

“Of course not!” Sora replied proudly, standing his ground against this mysterious woman. “We’re here to stop you!”

Furia laughed; an insane cackle, the undertone shivering with anxiety. The Keybearer was a lot stronger than she’d ever anticipated.

“I-Is that so?” she asked, trying desperately to hide her nerves - although, this was an ill attempt; one that increased her frustration in herself. Sora picked up on this, hoping he could somehow use her apparent emotional frailty to defeat her.

Without a word, Sora bolted at her again, slashing forward with the Keyblade as he hurtled towards her. Furia flung her arms, trying to block him, but this attempt was in vain. Sora struck her a number of times, sending her to the ground with a final blow.

Enraged, Furia immediately pulled herself to her feet, eyes blazing as she faced him down once more.

“You think you can beat me?!” she screeched, almost hysterical. She breathed heavily, her whole body trembling as she stood there. Flames began to engulf her arms, swirling around them in a blazing hot flow. “We’ll see about that, Sora!”

With that, she lunged, her arms becoming engulfed in the swirling fire. Sora dodged her arms, panicking slightly as the flames licked closer and closer to his skin, throwing himself around to avoid their fiery tongues. He rolled across the ground as she attacked, sending her to the ground again as she leapt at him. The flames sizzled out as she collapsed in the snow. Sora jumped to his feet, seeing he had the advantage. Holding the Keyblade in one hand, using the other to keep his balance, he readied himself, focusing his power before he hurled the weapon at her, scrambling around in the snow.

There was a cry as she was hit, then a swoosh as the Keyblade returned to his grip. Giving a smile, Sora stayed at a safe distance, breathing heavily as he awaited her response - if any.

“Sora!” she howled, her voice filled with an angry tremor. Now she was mad. Raising to her feet fairly slowly, Sora narrowed his eyes. The winds began to cease - something seemed wrong here.

When he saw the shimmering yellow of her eyes, he knew something was wrong. She turned to face him once more, still as a statue in the still air.

“Now I have you,” she purred to herself, breathing heavily as she focused all of her power. The strength began to surge through her body, giving her a slight tremble as she stood there, getting ready for another attack. “The cold wind is gone. Now, you shall feel my real power.”

~*~*~*~*~

“What is she doing just standing there!?” Loki roared, black eyes narrowed as he watched from a high-up window.

Stood in a corridor, he and Sable were observing the battle from on high, watching the Keybearer duel with Furia. Sable stood at one side of the window, while Loki peered out. He growled, frustrated with her apparent inability to battle. They could not hear a thing, had to simply watch it all unfold.

Furia still stood there.

“What the hell is she doing?!” Loki shouted again, banging a fist on the window. “Come on, he’ll just attack if you stand there, you stupid - ”

“Calm down,” Sable whispered, letting a hand rest upon his shoulder. She gently rubbed him, trying to quieten his rage. “This will be fine. As much as I hate to say it, I think she may lose.” Loki breathed a long, heavy sigh, trying to expel his anger as he rubbed his hands through his glossy locks.

“I suppose,” he grumbled, eyes narrow as he continued to watch. “He has countered all of her attacks so far.” It was clear from his slight trembling that he could barely contain his rage. Sable shushed him, gently pulling his chin to face her.

“It’ll be fine,” she smiled, feline charms working wonders on him. “Even if she loses, it is not as though it is the end of the world.”

Loki nodded slowly, before his eyes found the window.

“Wait…” he said, eyes widening slightly. “She is… preparing for something. But what?”

~*~*~*~*~

Furia smiled, cackling as her body emitted a faint, reddish glow. Sora looked on at her in horror, afraid of what might be coming next. He held the Keyblade tightly, hoping that he could handle whatever she was about to pull off. There was a resonant, ominous roar as flames sprang from her body. Cackling could he heard over the crackling fire as her form became a blaze.

“Think you can take me now?” she screeched manically, running towards him with singeing footsteps. Sora leapt back as she hurled her punches, determined to knock him down.

Sora dodged them, but not with enough time to retaliate. It was becoming harder and harder to keep up his light footwork, terrified she might land a hit. True, she did not seem physically strong, but these flames were enough to dissuade anyone.

“You - won’t - win!” Sora grunted between moves, leaping back on soft toes, crunching gently in the snow as he hopped from one foot to another. “We’ll - stop Loki!”

“No you won’t!” her tone seemed to escalate within these words, raising to a high-pitched scream with the final syllables; one that made Sora wince. In this waver of concentration, Furia recognised her advantage. Flinging an elbow at him - she struck his left side.

“Argh!” Sora cried out as he clutched his side, dropping into the crisp, white snow. The burn throbbed upon his skin, tingling with agony. He hoped it would be enough to soothe the searing pain. He looked up with one half-open eye, terrified as he saw her looming over him. He shielded his eyes from her intense heat, trying to scramble to his feet.

“Well, well, well!” she smiled shrilly, looking down at him, flames coiling around her body. “Seems I have won, Keyblader!” She let out a hideous, high-pitched cackle as she stood over him. “I shall end this one quickly!”

With that, she held back one blazing fist, ready to strike Sora with her blistering heat. She screeched as she did so, before flinging the fist towards Sora’s tight expression.

Suddenly, there was a howl of wind, and Furia’s flame fizzled out as a candle on a cake. Startled by what had happened, she lost her balance, and fell to Sora’s side, collapsing in the snow with a roar of frustration.

~*~*~*~*~

Loki’s jaw dropped as his face was filled with a furious disbelief.

“What the hell happened there?!” he growled, fists clenching as rage swelled in his chest. “She almost had him!” Sable shrugged as she stood at his side, arms folded. She leaned her head at his arm. His intense anger did not deter her at all.

“I noticed that too,” she mused, eyes narrowed as she thought. “She was all ready to finish him - I was impressed - but just as she was about to strike…”

“She fizzled out,” Loki hissed, watching Furia closely. He thought over what had gone on, but could come up with no logical solution.

~*~*~*~*~

Did the wind do that?!” Sora thought, his chest pounding after that close call. If Furia had hit, he’d be dealing with a hideous - if not, lethal - injury. Scrambling to his feet - ignoring the pain at his side - sending snow all over the place in a flurry of his limbs, he looked over to Furia.

She seemed enraged, giving shouts of frustration as she desperately tried to ignite herself once more. However, this seemed to be failing. Coincidentally, the incredible, icy winds continued to swirl around them - stronger than ever before. Sora shivered, and came to only one conclusion.

She isn’t strong enough to fight in the wind!” he thought to himself, a smile seeping over his face. Taking advantage of the moment, he ran at her, snow being flung to his sides. Ploughing through the snow, he trailed the Keyblade along the ground, before lunging at her; swinging it around his head with powerful shoulders, he struck her with all his might, sending her down once more.

“No!” Furia cried, before her scream became jabbered, nonsensical words. Her face was filled with fury as she was held in the snow, Sora’s Keyblade holding her down by her chest. The pain was unbearable, but she seemed to be trying to light herself once more.

“It’s too cold for you to ignite, isn’t it?” Sora smiled, his hair being blown in the strong wind. He panted heavily; this battle had been fairly strenuous, given the changing temperature, and all the running around he’d done - not to mention his burn. Furia screamed a response, but he could not understand. Seeing the bewilderment in his face, she tried to calm down.

“Yes!” her voice was hysterical. She knew she would lose. “I cannot fight in the wind! And it has been the death of me!”

Sora nodded slowly, before plunging the Keyblade into her chest. She screamed wildly as her body faded to nothing; then, the only sound was the almost imitating cries of the strong winds.

~*~*~*~*~

“She is gone,” Loki muttered, pressing his fingers to the glass. “I expected as much.” His breath formed on the windowpane as he stood there, before he wiped it away with a stray finger.

“It was strange,” Sable whispered, an arm around his waist, “she… she could have easily retaliated while she was on the ground…”

“I wonder why she did not,” Loki said, rubbing his stubbly chin with firm fingers. “We shall never know.”

“Perhaps not,” Sable responded. Her eyes lost the windowpane, and found his eyes as he turned to her.

“I suppose they shall be coming now,” he said quietly, eyes darting outside again to see the little people gathering together. He then looked to Sable’s curious black eyes.

“Should we go?” she asked softly, fingering a fold of fabric on his shirt. He nodded, and without a word, took her hand. It was time to play the waiting game.

Zomg, they’re there…

Hopefully you could tell, but Furia is from the word ‘furious’; Furia is Latin, for furious.

I kinda regret not using her sooner, I think her character was too complex to describe in one chapter… >.>;

<3

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Your writing is beautiful, Snow; really, it is. I love it.

I've hardly read much of your fanfic, but what I've just read is excellent. Keep up the magnificent work, although you do that naturally ^.^

<3

giuocob

Very nice battle! Not quite as good as the Meiji one, but awesome nonetheless.

Wow...they've finally made it there. I can't wait to see what happens next!

I

The Show Must Go On
Lol, Snow, I giggled at Furia... Darn wind! Just when I thought Sora was going to be gone! *cries*

I lmao'd at Loki, seriously, just imagining him watching that scene made me laugh so hard

“What the hell is she doing?!” Loki shouted again, banging a fist on the window. “Come on, he’ll just attack if you stand there, you stupid - ”

That's something I would do *yells at telefilm all the time*

'Twas absolutely epic, dear. I anxiously await more! *hugglespin*

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Thank joo Dee *glomp* Just trying to get as good as you ~.^

Thanks giuocob... yeah, I was having problems with the battle >.<; I know, I'm looking forward to writing it <3

Kya-chan, I knew you'd like the Loki xD I thought I'd have him unintentionally providing some humour! Thanks a lot!

<3 <3

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
That was so awesome. <3 I liked Furia's personality at first. xD She didn't last very long though. O.O

*glomps Snow* Much luff!

Keyblade_King

Me: Good lord...I love the writing of this story!
Announcer: would a person with a Nine tailed fox demon please move i--Oh My God there's a demon in the parking-lot! RUUUN!
------
^still have no Idea where I get those things from.;
Anyway, loved the chapter Snow, great use of words for it too. And I'm wondering what will happen in the next chapter though...mind giving a quick sneak peek?

giuocob

Me: Good lord...I love the writing of this story!
Announcer: would a person with a Nine tailed fox demon please move i--Oh My God there's a demon in the parking-lot! RUUUN!
------
^still have no Idea where I get those things from.;
Anyway, loved the chapter Snow, great use of words for it too. And I'm wondering what will happen in the next chapter though...mind giving a quick sneak peek?

No screwed up, highly Americanized animes allowed on this site. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back