• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spiderman.vs. Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sora.vs. Spiderman. Who would win?

• Sora

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Spiderman

Votes: 13 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Who do you think would win? Sora or Spiderman?

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Spider-Man, Puck. Spider-Man. Not Spiderman. Superman, yes. Spider-Man, yes. Spiderman, no!
The movie is called Spider-Man. The game is called Spider-Man. The book is called Spider-Man. The character is Spider-Man. Not Spiderman.

That also doubles as my answer. Spider-sense. Proportional strength. Agility, speed, strong webbing, spider-stingers and and his natural intelligence. Sora has magic and a keyblade. No natural abilities.

Spider-Man > Sora.

Niisanchan

Soraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

He'll find a way to kick Spidey's movie raped butt! (likes the old series 8D)

And natural awesomeness is on Sora's side!

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Come up with a believable scenario, please.

I've stated reasons why Spider-Man would win. All you have to do is counter them.

Niisanchan

Could Spider-Man win against Larxene? Me no thinkey. Can Sora win? Yes he can!

Siderman<Larxene<Sora=awesome!

Just kidding!

Sora can: reflega, burn, guard etc. Sider-Man's web, cut buildings to pieces, use magic, curaga himself (with Leafbracer)...

This fight would be Sora's win!

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
Okay.

First of all, Spidey would be able to dodge almost any of Sora's attacks, due to his spidey-sense. And with his intelligence, he'd most likely figure out what Curaga does, and stop him from casting. And Spidey uses no magic, so reflaga would be useless. And it's evident that Spidey is far superior to Sora in terms of strength. And in order for Sora to do these actions, he'd need accessibility to his arms and legs, no?

Not with Spidey's webbing.

The webbing will not only immobilize Sora, but render him unable to perform actions as well, leaving him a sitting duck. And Spidey can make far more well-stringed combos than Sora, due to his agility.

And this is just normal Spidey. If he were to use the symbiote suit or Stark Suit from Civil War..well, nuff said.

Spider-Man wins this. Stupid fangirls/fanboys.

Guile

Okay.

First of all, Spidey would be able to dodge almost any of Sora's attacks, due to his spidey-sense. And with his intelligence, he'd most likely figure out what Curaga does, and stop him from casting. And Spidey uses no magic, so reflaga would be useless. And it's evident that Spidey is far superior to Sora in terms of strength. And in order for Sora to do these actions, he'd need accessibility to his arms and legs, no?

Not with Spidey's webbing.

The webbing will not only immobilize Sora, but render him unable to perform actions as well, leaving him a sitting duck. And Spidey can make far more well-stringed combos than Sora, due to his agility.

And this is just normal Spidey. If he were to use the symbiote suit or Stark Suit from Civil War..well, nuff said.

Spider-Man wins this. Stupid fangirls/fanboys.
I concur with everything in this statement. There is no competition between the two. At all. In fact, I'm surprised the thread was even made. >.>

Niisanchan

Curaga can't be stopped when Leafbracer is equipped >__>

And remember some of the reaction commands? Sora'll have a reaction command agaist Spider-Man too! (Meaning web breaking etc.)

And nothing can harm Sora when he does the Aerial Dodge!

Also, Magnet-magic makes the opponent completely vunerable to Sora, so Sora could cast blizzard or stop (or stop without magnet magic!) to whack the heck out of Spidey!

Sora could so win! >__<

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
Using his speed, Spidey can stop Sora before he can even think about using those abilities. And as for Leafbracer, assuming its linked to his MP, Spidey would continuously attack him, allow him to heal, attack again, repeat, until his MP is drained. And curaga takes up a chunk of MP, so it wouldnt be long until his MP is completely drained. And not only that, Sora will be sent through a world of hurt before his MP hits zero. Also, Spidey can form webbing around his fists, making his attacks almost twice as stronger than before.

Wikipedia said:
When in combat, Spider-Man must pull his punches unless fighting someone of similar or greater durability and power. Otherwise, his punches would kill a normal person

And with this in mind, Leafbracer would be used to the point where he cant use it any longer. And Reaction Command? Spidey's reactions and spidey-sense would most certainly counter that. And Spidey can calculate the moment when Sora is out of Aerial Dodge, and attack him there, due to his intelligence. In fact, Spidey can let Sora do all the work for him. Spidey has been known to use wits against his opponent, defeating them by simply dodging or doing little work at all. Or when he's actually trying, it can only mean trouble for Sora.

It's inevitable, really.

Oh, and symbiote suit not only enhances all of his abilities, but makes him far more aggressive. I doubt Spidey will show no remorse killing Sora with his even more brutal attacks in this suit. So yeah...

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Let's keep thing within canon.

Spidey will wear the normal black suit as he is right now in the comics. This is made out of material, not the symbiote.

So right now, Spider-Man is more aggressive. He wants get to the point of things. He's not going to muck around with Sora. Not with May in the hospital. He'll be pushing himself and as such will be stronger and faster.

He'll hurt Sora and he'll beat him. But he won't kill him. Spidey does not kill. He's not a criminal.
(I'm expecting to be contradicted in a later story, though. In the last issue of Amazing he said that when he finds the man that shot May, he will kill him.)

Ragnarok Prinny

Spider-Man pwns Sora... Why you ask? Spidey is Spidey.... So that means that he can crawl around building then sneak up on Sora then.... Vulcan pinch thingy.... I was going to say "snaps Sora's neck" but Spidey doesn't kill...

Also Vemon Suit Spidey was pretty powerful...

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Both of them have faced many weird and powerful supervillains. And they both have superpowers( sora's being magic and the ability to leap and float very high). It would be a grand battle.

By the way, reflect works on melee attacks including punching. I beat Hercules using reflect only. But Spidey has fought foes that are just as supernatural as Sora. And yet Sora has also faced several supernatural foes and strong warriors. So I don't know who would win. All I know is, there would be a lot of high flying action in that battle.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
And they call me a fan-girl?

Cheese.... -___-'''
It isn't a matter of being a fan-boy/girl. Spider-Man has gone up against foes like the Hulk and Dr. Doom, and while he may not have beaten them, he still survived.

Sora is 15. Peter is 25. He's had more experience. Sora is still learning and Peter will use that to his advantage.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
Spider-Man would DESTROY Sora. His spider-sense could be used to dodge all of Sora's attacks, he could web the Keyblade out of Sora's hands, web up Sora, and hurl him about 50 feet (estimate). His strength, both mental and physical, far exceeds Sora's. Spidey wins.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Anyone with sense could easily determine this x.x

Spider-Man is wayyy too fast for Sora.
Sora could hardly get close to him, and magic would help little if even at all

Also, Spider-Man's webs are so strong, that Sora , if caught in a web or tangled in his web, would have no chance of breaking free. And I'm sure the keyblade wouldn't really make any difference to that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back