• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sweet 40-year old

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Thats sad, just the other day my friend's sister's boyfriend was shot in the back of the head at his own house.

I

The Show Must Go On
That's messed up, yo. People need to chill out on the violence

In Australia, Western suberbs of Adelaide, people will sometimes still a car just to get from A - B, society these days, it's just corrupt, they make us humans look feral and pathetic.

Avalon

?Templar King?
Website
knightly-gamers.com
some people need to find a hobby that doesnt involve going out and shotting people. seriously what is the world coming to. Where i live is near philadelphia and they are at over 132 murders this year thats more than any other city. thats why people call it kiladelphia now.

some people need to find a hobby that doesnt involve going out and shotting people. seriously what is the world coming to. Where i live is near philadelphia and they are at over 132 murders this year thats more than any other city. thats why people call it kiladelphia now.
My new hobby is

FIGHT CLUB!

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
When castration becomes the punishment for these things, crime rates will go down.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
It's a deterrent. Kill again, and you lose the other leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back