• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can you ever....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Silver Member
I always thought you could and than when I saw the BHS I thought sora had another nobody in the future.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Namine and Roxas came from sora's body...just from different hearts. does that count?

Oh. you mean
sora----------->Roxas--------------> NObody?
well that can't be because nobodies don't have hearts to lose.

but if you mean
Roxas<-----------------------Sora------------------------>nobody
then sora really can't keep himself from losing his heart can he....what an disorgnized child....
::shakes head::

Apollo

Silver Member
He would be the age that sora was when he turned in to a heartless again so he would be older!

swizzle

You are such a drag..
Namine and Roxas came from sora's body...just from different hearts. does that count?

Oh. you mean
sora----------->Roxas--------------> NObody?
well that can't be because nobodies don't have hearts to lose.

but if you mean
Roxas<-----------------------Sora------------------------>nobody
then sora really can't keep himself from losing his heart can he....what an disorgnized child....
::shakes head::
lol nice, he is very disorganized...and i think that he can have two nobodies, since he recovered his heart..i think anybody who is able to recover his or her heart is able to have more tahn one nobody.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
No you can't. Logically speaking a nobody consists of a body and a soul. If either one were to break off, the ties that is connected to the vessel would weaken and the nobody would parish.

Cyypher100

What if he lost his heart again? would Roxas reappear, or would there be a new one? hmm..i wonder how hot Rikus nobody would be...*wanders away thinking..*

A

axelorder13

no cuz sora ...not only sora but every1 has only 1 soul n 1 body and u need a soul and a body 2 turn into a nobody so he cannot have 2 nobodys if he loses his heart again then roxas will appear thats wat i think????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back