• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Username color

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Website
sites.google.com
i dont know how exactly you become a moderator, probably be a steady, helpful contributer for a few years. to get premium you have to have 1000 posts

Shadukai X

Banned
Just as a note, the chances of ANYONE becoming a mod is very slim. You have to earn the trust of the staff, and you have to be very helpful and fulfilling of the mod role. I'm not saying you can't be one, its just that more then likely won't happen.

Shadukai X

Banned
J00 were looking at my profile?!! Thats an old picture.

Go to UserCP, and click on Edit Profile on the left, it should have something for that.

Yellow Usernames are for Graphics mods I believe.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
^lol i saw your pic too. that's you right?
oh i think you mean a Profile Pic right? actually i'm not 100% sure there used to be something in the menu that said edit Profile Picture but it's not there anymore at least for me so i can't change mine anymore.

Shad - nothing there...

Eru-777

I'll leave that up to your imagination...
Website
www.myspace.com
J00 were looking at my profile?!! Thats an old picture.

Go to UserCP, and click on Edit Profile on the left, it should have something for that.

Yellow Usernames are for Graphics mods I believe.

Yes, I was stalking you actually lol j/k I just like to check out people's profiles that's all^^ Thanks for all the help guys, I'll try it out.

Shadukai X

Banned
^lol i saw your pic too. that's you right?
oh i think you mean a Profile Pic right? actually i'm not 100% sure there used to be something in the menu that said edit Profile Picture but it's not there anymore at least for me so i can't change mine anymore.

Shad - nothing there...

I guess they got rid of it then. Probably since we got that really unnecessary Zoints.

And yeah, that is me, from last year.

PM me if you need anything else Eru!

Shadukai X

Banned
Its basically a more detailed profile for KHI users, its a hassle to work with, and most people don't use them. I don't recommend using it.

Think of a dumbed-down myspace, with a lot less users.

EDIT: Nah, you're not being irritating at all. Its good to ask questions.

Shadukai X

Banned
Yeah, I used it for a short while. I tried posting and stuff on other people's profiles, but it felt sorta empty, you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back