• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did I miss something?-Glowing eyed guy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eru-777

I'll leave that up to your imagination...
Website
www.myspace.com
I dunno if I missed something, but the glowing eyed guy that was on Another Side, Another Story never showed up to my knowledge. And when you actually play the game, the guy that is standing in his exact spot is Roxas. So who was that guy? Did they take him out in the final editing or did Roxas just lose his glowing eyeball?

Iiso

Um, I don't remember much from the game, but I think that was Xemnas... or Riku in the form of Heartless Xehonart? *shrugs*

Iiso

Or maybe he was in the game, and you just didn't realize it? Think of all of the characters with golden/yellow eyes. Maybe they only glow in the dark? lmao.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
It's never brought up...because it is obvious that it was Roxas...you specifically see that scene in KH2...

I

The Show Must Go On
It's Roxas, and yes, more than likely it was just for appeal. Do you honestly think anyone would have paid attention to ASAS if there wasn't someone with a glowing eye?

Penelo

It was cool, that's why! It was all like, "Ooh...glowey eye guy..." But it was Roxas because the other dude in the video even says, "He looks just like you." So, yeah.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Er, the glowing eye dude wasnt originally suppose to be Roxas but a different character. If you pay attention to Deep Dive, you can see the differences between them. From the glowing eyes, to the face, to even the boots they're wearing.

And this is what I meant earlier in the FM+ section: to not take everything that was shown in the new ending too seriously 'cause Nomura might change things around once the actual game is made.

Rokkusasu

Twiilight Town...ahem! Mexico (unfortunately)*coug
That guy was obviously Roxas, those eyes made him look like a bad guy(or was it ES cosplaying?XD). Maybe they weren't sure how to tell people there was going to be a KHII without having it complete, so they used that video, that's why there are so many things from ASAS that dont fit KHII: the eyes,when Riku uncovered his eyes he was on the top of the skycrapper, a heart is drawn and the sky somehow turns purple... Anyway, it looked cool so who cares.

J

jed717ph

I get the thread starter's point.. I was thinking the same way too after finishing Kingdom Hearts 2.

deepdiveqr0.jpg

This pic, as shown in the ASAS Deep Dive, introduces some of the new characters in KH2. The guys are separate characters. It can't be argued that Roxas occupies 2 of the block because that would be Roxas-centric scene. ^_^

Anyway, just think if it was an entirely new character, talking to Xemnas.. That would twist the story ^_^.

nwei, i think the discussion is now dead..

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Yup, totally different characters.

roxasnoofy6.png

Who knows, probably Nomura wanted to get into the third entity in KHII. And this glowing eye dude probably was Sora's third entity. But he musta changed his mind.

Eru-777

Website
www.myspace.com
Er, the glowing eye dude wasnt originally suppose to be Roxas but a different character. If you pay attention to Deep Dive, you can see the differences between them. From the glowing eyes, to the face, to even the boots they're wearing.

And this is what I meant earlier in the FM+ section: to not take everything that was shown in the new ending too seriously 'cause Nomura might change things around once the actual game is made.

Yes, this is initially what I was saying about the glowing eye guy being a different character that was thrown out. And I agree with the person above, perhaps the glowing dude was a different entity of Sora that didn't make it into the plot. He could have been like a heartless version due to the eye. Who knows-maybe the guy will show up in KH3.

Islandgirl190

it's not roxas, it's riku. Remember when sora was all like why are you wearing that(not exact words but)and the king was like because his eyes couldn't lie...BECAUSE his heart was all like in darkness even though he still had his body, his eyes weren't his.

Eru-777

Website
www.myspace.com
It never truly shows what's going on with Riku's eyes although they probably were like that. But the glowing eye guy wasn't Riku since the guy was talking with Ansem(Riku's form) and Ansem/Riku told the guy," He looks just like you." Which means the guy was Roxas. So it couldn't have been Riku, but thanks for the input^^

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Q. After the ending, there's a secret movie this time, too. What exactly is the movie trying to tell?
A. I actually have a solid idea on what the movie's setting will be in my head. In the previous game's secret movie, I wasn't even sure if I would be making a sequel or not, so some parts of it were quite vague. But this time I already have an idea my head where I think "This is it."

This proves that even Nomura wasnt even sure what he was gonna show on KHII, because he didnt even know if he was gonna make a KHII to begin with. So it's quite obvious he had other ideas for it, such as the glowing eye dude, but were scrapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back