• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHIII-Sora's voice actor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eru-777

I'll leave that up to your imagination...
Website
www.myspace.com
I was just wondering if anyone knew whether or not Haley Joel Osment was still voicing Sora in KHIII. I heard a while back he was busted for having drugs and alcohol-something like that. Well, I'm just worried that Disney won't allow a guy that got caught with drugs to continue a series with the company's name on it. I'm sure this situation has probably happened before sometime, but I'm still concerned. The game just wouldn't be the same if Sora had a new voice!

Khaston

He was in KHII, I hope he will return for the next KH, I doubt his police problems will hold him back.

Eru-777

Website
www.myspace.com
hahah I couldn't help but laugh when I read that on the Wiki about him. It was for some reason hilarious.
Sucks for him that he was dumb enough to do that, but it's just so funny how many big stars like that lose their sanity for like 5 seconds and mess everything up =P

I agree, it's just stupid-_- I was really disappointed when I first heard about it-Haley was one of my fav. actors plus he voiced one of my fav. characters. It was so weird and out of place! People started cracking jokes that Sora did that:p

Oathkeeper555

I agree, KH just wouldnt be the same if Sora had a different voice. It really is totally dumb what Haley did, but anyways. :closedeyes: I do hope he does KHIII.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I think they should go low budget for Sora. Get Kadaj's VA to play him.

Eru-777

Website
www.myspace.com
I think they should go low budget for Sora. Get Kadaj's VA to play him.

Geez, what are you trying to do? Make Sora a villain? j/k lol Kadaj is cool, but not good for Sora. On Youtube not long ago I heard someone make a dub for Sora-sounded just like him. Too bad that person wasn't famous. Maybe they could do a voice actor audition for Sora. But here's hoping Haley will be back:unsure:

Eternamente926

I think they'll have Haley back as Sora. People do stupid things... it's part of life. He's already made ammends for his dingbattedness, and Disney is pretty good on looking beyond an actor's mistakes with their personal life. I'm fairly certain they'll ask him to voice Sora for the next installment featuring/starring Sora (I say it that way because we don't know what exactly Nomura is eluding to about the next game, concerning whether or not it's a Sora-centralized game).

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I actually don't think Disney would want Haley back because of the police problems. They'll think he'll be giving the project a bad vibe and would be sending a wrong message to children. So Square might want him back but Disney would step in and turn him down.

Silent-Wings

They probably won't hold Haley back, I mean, it was on Wikipedia on the Tim Allen page one day, and apparently Tim Allen had been caught with drugs in college, it has the mugshots and everything (I'm not sure if it's still there). But look at where he is with Disney now. I'm not saying that Haley is going to turn into Tim Allen or something, but I doubt they'll hold him back.

Br0k3n Riku

I don't think it'll be much of a problem since sora isn't supposed to be in KHIII anyway

Eternamente926

I don't think it'll be much of a problem since sora isn't supposed to be in KHIII anyway

That's why I phrased my response the way I did... we don't have a concrete answer concerning whether or not the Kingdom Hearts game will be Sora-based. We don't have a concrete answer that the next Kingdom Hearts game will be named Kingdom Hearts III. We don't have a concrete answer yet about anything... just speculation. But if the next game released has Sora as either a character or the main character, I believe they will have Haley voice him again for the English-voiced releases. The example given concerning Tim Allen really supports this... what Haley did was a minor offense, and Disney is good at looking beyond personal mistakes versus professional records. People recognize him as the voice of Sora, so I highly doubt they wouldn't look to him for his vocal talents once again.

Eru-777

Website
www.myspace.com
That's why I phrased my response the way I did... we don't have a concrete answer concerning whether or not the Kingdom Hearts game will be Sora-based. We don't have a concrete answer that the next Kingdom Hearts game will be named Kingdom Hearts III. We don't have a concrete answer yet about anything... just speculation. But if the next game released has Sora as either a character or the main character, I believe they will have Haley voice him again for the English-voiced releases. The example given concerning Tim Allen really supports this... what Haley did was a minor offense, and Disney is good at looking beyond personal mistakes versus professional records. People recognize him as the voice of Sora, so I highly doubt they wouldn't look to him for his vocal talents once again.

Yeah, I think you're right about Haley coming back. But I wonder if they are going to have another filler game similar to COM.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Haley's voice + Sora's character = :)

Someone else's voice + Sora's character = :(

I think I have proven my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back