• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vexen Good, bad or neutral?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Burble

We all know Organization XIII is an opposing group to the heroes. But that dosen't exactly make them villians, esspecially since they desire to be complete. Anyway, Vexen willing went against Marluxia's orders shortly after Marluxia threatened him. Vexen was told sorry to "forget his memories and listen to his heart" as well as tell Sora the existance of Roxas. He was also trying to tel Sora what Marluxia was doing to him. So in other words.... Vexen was trying to SAVE Sora? O___O It seems like it, he didn't have anything to gain from it as far as I see it. If he was really trying to save Sora from Marluxia, why?

D

Deleted member 36435

No, he's still a bad guy. He was just pissed off at Marluxia and decided to get revenge.

Denki-Kurai

yeah i agree with keyblade2222.
Marluxia got him mad he proably told sora his plans to ruin things for marluxia just in case something happend to him
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Mr_Burble

yeah i agree with keyblade2222.
Marluxia got him mad he proably told sora his plans to ruin things for marluxia just in case something happend to him
Spoiler Spoiler Show

You and him do make a good point. It's just seems VERY unusual for a nobody, esspecially a nobody like HIM saying "Listen to your heart!"

daxter fan

Not really, if he could manage to show Sora his other self , Roxas , Marluxia wouldn't be able to control Sora as a puppet against the organization. Vexen is Natrual.

taa

if any of you guys read the books (manga) you would find out that vexen was just saving his own ass from sora, and he was pissed at marluxia

Soren

Awards
if any of you guys read the books (manga) you would find out that vexen was just saving his own ass from sora, and he was pissed at marluxia

You don't even have to read the books to know that. Just play the game.

All in all, Vexen's main goal was to stop Marluxia's take over and preserve the organization (not to mention, his life). At the time, telling Sora about Roxas and Marluxia's plan was all he could really do.

GAPLKA teh Bioz

I'd say Evil. Though it's basicaly the same as what everyone said before. 'Cause like Vexen didn't want the organization overthrown, To stop Sora from getting to the top He'd confuse him with the existance of Roxas. He's also save himself in a way mentioned before.

I

The Show Must Go On
I honestly don't think any of them are truely evil (aside from maybe Marluxia...) Only as a result of Marluxia's orders did any of the members in Castle Oblivion attack Sora/Riku (Marluxia wanted to capture Sora, and to counter him, Lexaeus, Vexen, and Zexion tried to capture Riku). Also, if Vexen was really evil, he would have tried to kill Sora instead of try to clue him in on Marluxia's plans (which would have been done except for the fact that Marluxia had Axel kill Vexen...). The other members of the Organization only attacked Sora after he attacked them (which is very true, they were also trying to eliminate him in a 'survival of the fitest' type of thing (kill him before he can kill us)). But really, they were just trying to become human, and even though they weren't using the most saintly of means, it wasn't nessecarily evil.

-Yurai

Shut up about Marluxia, the scythe redeems him. Still trying to figure out what the hell that Nobody-mech is. Square's final bosses never make sense.

-Yurai

Im just joking! geez, sorry if that sounded hateful. Friggin keyboard! *chucks it*
Obviously I got a new keyboard or else this wouldnt be typed. Its alright dude, I make Marly comics all the time.

Destination

I'm sure you guys heard of the saying "Good and Bad are a point a view" So to the bad guys, we are the bad guys, because we are trying to stop them. So that's a question that I don't think anyone really knows. Case closed. :)

Seftrex

Vexen in some ways is classed as a good guy for what he tried to do for Sora, he tried to say what Marluxia and so on were planning. But for some reason Axel stopped him, though I understand why.

Vexen, Marluxia and Larxene were only interested in power and using any means to get it, but Vexen was sick of them not taking himseriously and in the end became a traitor.

Hence the whole Axel killing him thing...

But hmm, I would say he was neutral but it is entirely how you see it to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back