• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HAs anyone else noticed this about Mushroom XIII?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Burble

Well, I noticed that the largest Murshrooms are I, V, XI. The same numbers as Xemnas, Lexaeus and Marluxia, the last org boss battles in the last two games. So do you think the Mushroom's size hints us about how strong each Org member is? It seems like it me.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Well, obviously Xemnas is the leader of the Organization.

Lexaeus is powerful in strength and seems as though he's a powerful warrior, and has the most brute strength of the Organization.

And Marluxia was obviously an important Org. member, as he was put in charge of Castle Oblivion.

But, then again it could be a coincidence.

Mr_Burble

Well, obviously Xemnas is the leader of the Organization.

Lexaeus is powerful in strength and seems as though he's a powerful warrior, and has the most brute strength of the Organization.

And Marluxia was obviously an important Org. member, as he was put in charge of Castle Oblivion.

But, then again it could be a coincidence.

I seems like it's more than that. Also, I noticed that Axel's Mushroom is the smallest. So, he seems to be the weakest member. Come to think of it, he just might be. The only reason he was able killed Vexen was because he was injured and he constantly has to run away from other org members instead of fighting them. >_>

Mr_Burble

yet, he was not afraid to stand up to marluxia and possibly fight him. why is this in the debate section?

The mods moved it here, but good point. But, he did already know Sora was there. Maybe he knew Sora would come in at just the right time or he didn't know how tough Marluxia was.

Mr_Burble

Good point. Well, actually, he used Namine to make Sora mangry and fight Axel, I beleive. Though Axel dose seem pretty tough. It dose seem-like, however, Marluxia is the type of person to fight only as a last resort. To give my point some backbone, he did make a Replica of himself, even though he was powerful enough on his own.

Edit: He may have already known he was fighting a Replica.

trisianna

The Mushrooms eh?
Well, maybe their size do have a significant... Or a relation to the ORG member w/ the same number...

But I've just thought of something, what if its just something Nomura and the crew did so that they'll be able to tell which mushroom is which? XD

Anywho... I think the reason Axel runs away from the organization is because he can't possibly face the ORG by himself... He can probably handle one member but not all of them at the same time...?

Mr_Burble

The Mushrooms eh?
Well, maybe their size do have a significant... Or a relation to the ORG member w/ the same number...

But I've just thought of something, what if its just something Nomura and the crew did so that they'll be able to tell which mushroom is which? XD

Anywho... I think the reason Axel runs away from the organization is because he can't possibly face the ORG by himself... He can probably handle one member but not all of them at the same time...?

I don't think they'd ALL take him on at once! O______O He DID run from Saix. >.> He seems afraid of him. Ironically, with Mushroom no.8 you have to keep it off the ground and before you start the mini game, it's hiding neck down in the ground. >_> Also, each Organization Mushroom dose have a characteristic of an Organization member.

I = Dodge commands, like the ones used in the last battle with Xemnas
II: Dodge projectiles like with Xigbar
III. Flies around and.... drops stuff... well, Xaldin flies around, so let's keep it at that. >_>
IV: Defeat Mushroom clones and don't let them touch you, like the Clones Vexen makes in the remixed battle
V: Attack the sleeping and regenerating Mushroom, sort of like Lexaeus's points constantly going up, also the Heartless IS huge like Lexaeus.
VI: continuously appearing Organization members... I guess it has to do with illusion like Zexion uses.
VII: Defeat the Berserk Mushroom! SAIX GOES BERSERK! RAAAWR! >.<
VIII: Keep on hitting the Mushroom in the air and don't let him touch the ground, like how in the Axel battle yu have to knock him in the air to get rid of the fiery floor.
IX Keep hitting him so he can spin and dance! Like how Demyx likes to sing and dance.
X: Play a gambling game to find the real mushroom, then attack it.
XI: Hit it 99 Times and bring the number down to 9, like how Marluxia has that number above your head that matches your level.
XII: Defeat 40 copies in 30 seconds and we all know that Larxene copies herself in KHII:FM. >.<

So, they pretty much ARE meant to represent Organization members. Their the cutter version of the Organization.... without a Roxas.

Last edited:

Cid Highwind

The Captain
The Mushrooms eh?

exactly. not he xemnas could take on the whole organization. if you betrayed them, then yeah, he needs to run away. we know he's not weak, as he was able to take out many, many, many nobodies with just one hit, but unfortunately lead to his death.

Mr_Burble

I never said he was weak, just not as strong as the others were. Then again, I could be wrong. I am just assuming he is because of the size of his Mushroom Heartless.

Mr_Burble

Yeah, He seemed pretty strong. mean, the guy took couple of savage beatings by the keyblade masters and still survived (though, he faked his death twice).

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
I never said he was weak, just not as strong as the others were. Then again, I could be wrong. I am just assuming he is because of the size of his Mushroom Heartless.

he only died too because of the fact saix had just given him a HORRIBLE beat down. but he survived. AND he fought alongside sora then took 'em all out despite he knew it'd be his "death". strong indeed, my friends.

btw, i'd always wondered why he seemed so weak while helping sora and while he kept stopping and beathing hard. man, when i first saw him do this while defeating a dusk behind him i stopped in the middle of the fight, and (idk if i went to 1st person) but i juss stared at him and watched him fighting despite he was worn out. my mouth slowly dropped and i suddenly yelled "IDIOT!!! GET OUT OF HERE! YOU'LL DIE!!!" and at the same time my sis walks through the room startled and gave a "WTF!?!?! O.O" look. (but i didn't pay her any mind. i was annoyed with what i knew was Axel's certain demise=/////////)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back