• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What was the worst thing that happen to you in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soras Shell

1. i was about to kill Xaldin and i decided to use wisdom form. i changed into anti-orm and was owned
2. didnt see the first reaction command against seph and was owned(again)

Riku1770

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
Sephiroth was very hard I had my friend beat him for me the first time I was level 72! I couldn't get the guard right but, eventually I did it myself after I did it once I did it lots of times I even beat him with the Kingdom Key that was fun.

Riku1770

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
I think I can beat that. Half way into TWTNW I decided I wanted to play the game in proud so that I could see the secret ending. I started the new game, but u see when I save i usally do it automatically on the 1st file, so I saved over the game file that i was close to beating with a new game in proud mode. To this day I still havent beat KH2.:sad: T.T

Proud mode isn't as hard as it is made out to be. I beat it easily, the hardest parts were the first time to Beasts Castle and the second time to the Pride Lands I was only saved by Mickey 1 times ((I love how they say that)) I beat it at level 43 I think. It was Sephiroth I haven't gotten around to yet.

LafNguy89

The worst thing that has every happened to me in KH2 is I was level 74 and all that I had left to do to complete Jimmy's Journal was beat the last three Paradox Cups. I decided to start a new game just for fun and when i went to save for the first time i was so use to smashing the x button that i saved over my level 74 file and all my 60+ hours of hard work went down the drain. Note that i did this exact same thing I did with my 80+ hours Final Fantasy X game.

bryanandhallie

This has got to be one of the most disheartening things that could ever happen to any Kingdom Hearts Otaku like me lol. So I was ranting to all my friends, who had never played Kingdom Hearts before, about how cool and insane a videogame it was so I invited some of them over to check it out and of coarse I was playing it when they arrived and god must have been angry at me that day cause I was in Ariel's world playing "Hit-that-there button as we sing kiddy songs allthewhile" and Sora was just singin' away underwater about fishs when they got their first impressions of Kingdom Hearts :thumbup:

bryanandhallie

Another one of my most annoying playthroughs of KHII... I can't even really remember what I accomplished, I think it may have been like beating the Cerberus Cup for the first time and abunch of other stuff, but It was like 6 hours of continuous gameplay that I hadnt saved on and just after compleating something really hard(and since it was like 3AM) I put down the controller and let out a big yawn and as I streached my big toe hit the powerbutton on the PS2 and restarted the system... I was so stunned I couldnt do anything but turn off the system and just walk to bed all stunned like... It was horrible :( True story too :)

uLtIm4

the worst thing that's happened 2 me is when i was fighting axel with roxas (yes, roxas) I KEPT MISSING HIM!!!!!! so i died (noob? yes very big noob) and unfortunately... it wuz my cuzin's game so i still haven't gotten 2 sora yet =(

Oxyrt

Website
www.myspace.com
The worst thing that happened to me was, I had never beaten sephiroth, and i had just gotten ultima for the forst time. So, i was like "hey, im gonna go beat sephy!!" so, i played (and i counted) 23 times in a row!!! and i died with him having 2 bars left basically each time. on the 24th time, i had like 2 HP left, had no more potions, no magic, no Ethers, no nothing! he had like 2 HP left also, and i hit him and his HP went away, "yes, yes ,yes" but wait........HE DID NOT DIE!!!!! i sat there and hit him in a combo for like 5 mins in a row!!!!! he wouldn't die!!!!!!!!!! OMFG! He killed me, then i threw my controller at the screen and shut my ps2 off, and said "im never playing this f***ing game again!!!" then. i went into like this girly cry and started repeating "oh my god, no way. oh my god, no way...etc" and my dad walked in and immediately walked out with a wierd look on his face, and then like 10 min later i played it again and beat him. never play kh2 agian??? pshhhhhhh, YEAH RIGHT!!! true to life story^

Last edited:

Roxas' Star09

the worst thing that's happened 2 me is when i was fighting axel with roxas (yes, roxas) I KEPT MISSING HIM!!!!!! so i died (noob? yes very big noob) and unfortunately... it wuz my cuzin's game so i still haven't gotten 2 sora yet =(

Oh, I had fun with Axel >D

Though, I died the first time and beat him the second, lol.

Oxyrt

Website
www.myspace.com
This has got to be one of the most disheartening things that could ever happen to any Kingdom Hearts Otaku like me lol. So I was ranting to all my friends, who had never played Kingdom Hearts before, about how cool and insane a videogame it was so I invited some of them over to check it out and of coarse I was playing it when they arrived and god must have been angry at me that day cause I was in Ariel's world playing "Hit-that-there button as we sing kiddy songs allthewhile" and Sora was just singin' away underwater about fishs when they got their first impressions of Kingdom Hearts :thumbup:

haha, my friends only see gay parts too. im like "no, serious, the games awesome!! i swear!!!"

Kit_Kiama

Just caught me off guard, but that Sephiroth first reaction command my first time came SO fast, that I was like "SHIT!!!" XD

But cause I am such a big sephiroth fanboy (I know, smite me if you will), it was an honor to get my ass handed to me in such a elegant fashion...Hee..."Those who are born ugly, should die beautifully"

*Swishes hair*

ayasmalll.jpg

((OH NO HE DIDNT!!! KIT KIAMA JUST CALLED SORA UGLY!!! XD ))
((Yeah, and?....))

Lunar Knight

American Person
I must say it was mah mad skillz.

Because of my super skills, I never was able to play with King Mickey.

RoxasRulzUAll

Oh well I almost beat the game without saving, then when I was about to fight Xemnas and my friend "accidently" tripped on the cord. It was gonna be 22 straight hours through the game.

GeneralCobb

I actually played that part on mute, so know one would hear. My friends also only see the less than awesome parts.

XemnasLFSolidor

mine would be... finishing the game (first time) in begginner mode. I didn't know anything about KH back then... so I thought it was hard... (i seen KHI, it looks hard) I played until lvl99... and I found out that the secret mov. wasn't available on that mode. so I played in proud mode. Another one would be the last Xemnas battle. I got Riku killed. ugh.

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
when i fought seph i had beserk mode which keeps on attacking after your mp ran out, i had him at 1 hp but i was still in beserk mode and i bacically died which sucks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back