• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Traverse Town crap music?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I spent hours there, it didn't bother me A WHOLE LOT. After a while, I muted it and played classic rock (keep in mind, I was leveling up before End of the World to Level 100. It had been quite a few hours of insane gameplay. But, I never felt suicidal, like Gamesradar mentione din the article)

Haku

<3
I thought that the music was alright but after a while it did get kinda annoying.

DaDarkDude

same here but the most annoying music was hollow bastion in kh1. MAN was that music annoying!!! i would have chopped off my ears 2 stop hearing thatg crap.
but traverse town was also pretty annoying
oh well at least there is no annoying music in kh2 thank goodness.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
I hated Monstro. The confusion of the rooms and ugly ghost heartless along with the music is horrible. I though Traverse Town was okay.

billy bob

I always liked that music. I even downloaded the soundtrack thinking it'll be nice to have the traverse town music

Cool man

As in "Chilly"
same here but the most annoying music was hollow bastion in kh1. MAN was that music annoying!!! i would have chopped off my ears 2 stop hearing thatg crap.
but traverse town was also pretty annoying
oh well at least there is no annoying music in kh2 thank goodness.

Are you kidding me? "Hollow Bastion" is one of the greatest pieces in all of Kingdom Hearts. The melody, the orchestration, the atmosphere, the build up, the flow, the drama...

Crap?

Really, are you kidding me?

Last edited:

Sora18

I don't know, I find it kinda sothing, ever played Starocean Till The End Of Time? Now that music can get annoying, because you have to do like stuff in each town, and like, dang the music gets really anoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back