• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are Roxas' keyblades real a new look (spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
YouTube - KH2:FM+ - New Scene - Riku Vs. Roxas in TWTNW (subbed)

Check at 1:20. What was that, oh, that was Roxas summoning a keyblade.

Now than, for 11 months I have said that Roxas's keyblades were the real deal, while having to deal with...

It's probably a glitch. But still, Sora's keyblades are real and Roxas's are fake.
For one Roxas was not a Keyblade Master. Only a person with a heart can wield a Keyblade. This means that Roxas was wielding fake Keyblades. The Obilvion and the Oathkeeper are not even Keyblades. They are Keychains that are attached to the Keyblade to change the Kingdom Key's shape.

Since Roxas does not have two Keyblades that are linked to the Keychains, then this means that his obivion and oathkeeper Keyblades are fake. Or just memories of Sora's weapons that are passed down to Roxas.

In that scene where someone equipped the Oathkeeper and Sora was about to fight Roxas, this can only mean that Sora's oathkeeper was the real one, while Roxas's was the fake one.
I know that Roxas is Sora's other half. He carries half of Sora's power with in him. But Roxas= just body and Soul no heart, this means that he can not wield a real Keyblade unless he combines himself with Sora.
its because being sora's nobody roxas can make fake keyblades.
edit: and yeah, this is more proof roxas has fake keyblades
roxas has fake keyblades formed by sora's memeories. sora has the real ones
I know the keyblades of Roxas' are fake...but they represent something. The warrior of light,aka Sora,and the warrior of dark,aka Riku.

I could have got 100+ more, but you get the point.

Anyway, I made a thread on it, right below here when it first came out, as you can see, the more logical people won, but it always bugged me how many people were convinced that Roxas's (and my God KAIRI's) Keyblades were fake, when it seemed obvious that the creators were of the complete opposite opinion (going so far as to have 1000's of chainless keyblades to show that Kairis and Roxas's were real)
But this thread is not about Kairi and her supposed Keyblade of Present, this is about Roxas and his (now proved) Keyblade of Light.

http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-2/52221-roxas-ks-keyblade-they-real-ones.html

Now than, the principle argument I always heard was "Sora only beat Roxas because Roxas did not know you could summon the keyblade like that, showing that it is fake" Now, this reason is dodgey at best, but they were standing firm on it. I figured it was more he was just caught off guard, instead of him not knowing about it. Well, this brings us to 1:19 in the Riku vs Roxas fight. Roxas Summons the Oathkeeper like every other keyblade we have seen, complete with the "taking out" sound and all.
So, we now have proof that Roxas really does weild the keyblade of Light, just as his Heart Sora does, and that they are NOT orginization weapons, but an actuall keyblade, with split energy.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
what do you mean..i dont get it

What I mean is that I now have more evidence that Roxas's keyblade is the real deal, instead of the fakes many have called it, and that is that he summons Oathkeeper the correct way during the Riku fight.

Twinblades

o yea they are deffently real because sora is his regular and hes his nobody making him a keyblade master aswell and making him have a keyblade...the only thing i dont get is how did he get the oathkeeper and oblivion when they are keychains and sora has them 2...maybe roxas got all of sora's keychains and stuff and also how do he have 2keyblades this time

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
Mm...the Oathkeeper and Oblivion are entirely Roxas's and most likely created from Sora's memory (maybe, that's a long shot) so it's not necessarily about keychains there.

But, (and this is a random question from me for clarification), are Keyblade Masters chosen solely based on their hearts? I know that Riku might've gotten the Keyblade if he hadn't entered the darkness on the Island...which defaulted the Keyblade to Sora...but surely there must be something else?

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
o yea they are deffently real because sora is his regular and hes his nobody making him a keyblade master aswell and making him have a keyblade...the only thing i dont get is how did he get the oathkeeper and oblivion when they are keychains and sora has them 2...maybe roxas got all of sora's keychains and stuff and also how do he have 2keyblades this time

I always assumed that the only two Keyblade forms he could remember weilding were the two that were closest to his two friends as Sora. (and maybe the Kingdom Key as well) I don't think his are keychains either, I believe that those forms of one keyblade is his form of the Keyblade of light, without a chain change.

I think everyone has a different default form for their blade. I believe that Kairi and Riku represent this well, as nobody can convince me that Twilight keyblade just happens to represent Riku's Soul Eater weapon, or that the Keybalde of Present is a reminder of Kairi's hometown of Radient Garden for everybody. I believe that when Roxas was "born" that was his default form for the Keyblade of Light. One of Darkness for Riku, and one of Light for Kairi.

Twinblades

But, (and this is a random question from me for clarification), are Keyblade Masters chosen solely based on their hearts? I know that Riku might've gotten the Keyblade if he hadn't entered the darkness on the Island...which defaulted the Keyblade to Sora...but surely there must be something else?

yea i didnt get that cuz it made me think 2 much
maybe they are chosen because of what they desire like sora and riku wanted to explore and have an adventure

Bobertknowsbest

I always assumed that the only two Keyblade forms he could remember weilding were the two that were closest to his two friends as Sora. (and maybe the Kingdom Key as well) I don't think his are keychains either, I believe that those forms of one keyblade is his form of the Keyblade of light, without a chain change.

I think everyone has a different default form for their blade. I believe that Kairi and Riku represent this well, as nobody can convince me that Twilight keyblade just happens to represent Riku's Soul Eater weapon, or that the Keybalde of Present is a reminder of Kairi's hometown of Radient Garden for everybody. I believe that when Roxas was "born" that was his default form for the Keyblade of Light. One of Darkness for Riku, and one of Light for Kairi.

Hehe. You like pokemon. That is funny.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Mm...the Oathkeeper and Oblivion are entirely Roxas's and most likely created from Sora's memory (maybe, that's a long shot) so it's not necessarily about keychains there.

From what I can gather, (with the exception of Roxas of course, as he IS Sora, so he just gets to ride Sora's keyblade coattails) When it is time for one to be chosen, the keyblade goes to the strongest heart in that realm at that time. (Note, the only 2 awakenings we ever see, are both for the Keyblade of Light, so it may be that only Light has an awakening, and Dark, Twilight, and Present do not)

So Roxas had the strongest heart of anyone in the world of light at that time, but his heart was weak for that instance when he wanted to take the easy way out and ride the darkness, instead of fighting to live on, he took the easy way out, and Sora was than the strongest heart in the Realm of Light. We know that Riku was the strongest (non keyblade weilder) in the realm of Twilight at the TWTNW, so that is how he got his, probably the same with Mickey. (incidentally, I believe that Mickey's default blade is the SPELLBINDER. Why I believe that, well, the crossroads is in the world of Darkness (CO is in the Twilight, but the Crossroads is in the Darkness) and that is where the Soldier battle takes place, after that we see Mickey looking on with the SPELLBINDER, I think that is when he got the keyblade)

And since Kairi wanted to fight, and Sora, Mickey, and Riku already had keyblades, she had the strongest heart of anybody at Present.

JMO

Kid, you are currently on a site that obsesses over a DISNEY game. Besides, the Pokemon games are not just for kids, now the show and other things are, but they can still be enjoyed. Never take yourself too seriously to not enjoy something just because you are "too old for it"

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com

*rises to the stupid post*

That is such an immature and irrelevant post. You should be backslashed by Sephiroth.

Anyway...reasoning behind my question actually has to do with Roxas...if Roxas doesn't have a heart, yet can wield Keyblades that ARE Keyblades...then maybe it has to do with the soul. One of Ansem's reports says that the body and soul make a Nobody...so if the soul of a person is destined to wield a Keyblade, their Nobody could as well, because it's the same soul.

EDIT: Read your post, Cloud, and I agree. Sounds better than what I wrote. xD Fits better, too.

Bobertknowsbest

Kid, you are currently on a site that obsesses over a DISNEY game. Besides, the Pokemon games are not just for kids, now the show and other things are, but they can still be enjoyed. Never take yourself too seriously to not enjoy something just because you are "too old for it"

Ha! You are calling me a kid. You are the one who likes Pokemon! Tell me one person in High School or older who actually likes those games (excluding your friends). Better yet, explain to me how Pokemon is never too young for people. The little creatures yell out their own name! The only kids I see playing pokemon are 11 and younger.

You're sig even has a "squirtle" in it!

Last edited:

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I'm almost positive that the Keyblades aren't real and just like the traditional Organization weapons. I realize he does summon them, and it looks weird since that's how you use a Keyblade. Put that aside though and you realize that EVER Organization member does that. Luxord, Demyx, Axel, Marluxia... They all summon their weapons like you would a Keyblade.

To me this is more proof that his Keyblade is fake. He just summons them like a normal member would, it's just ironic that they are in the shape of Keyblades. Why they are is because Sora is a Keyblade Master, so it probably had something to do with that... There is also the fact that it wouldn't make sense for him to use two Keyblades Sora SPECIFICALLY gained and hadn't departed with the Keychains.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
*rises to the stupid post*

That is such an immature and irrelevant post. You should be backslashed by Sephiroth.

Anyway...reasoning behind my question actually has to do with Roxas...if Roxas doesn't have a heart, yet can wield Keyblades that ARE Keyblades...then maybe it has to do with the soul. One of Ansem's reports says that the body and soul make a Nobody...so if the soul of a person is destined to wield a Keyblade, their Nobody could as well, because it's the same soul.

EDIT: Read your post, Cloud, and I agree. Sounds better than what I wrote. xD Fits better, too.

Yeah, too bad I like Pokemon, so my ideas should instantly be thrown out the window:confused:

Frigen Troll. :thumbdown:

Anyway, about Roxas, since I figured out that he was a part of Sora, why he was able to use a Keyblade without a heart just kinda clicked for me. I believe that he uses Sora's Heart to use the Keyblade of Light, it just always made sense to me, sure he might now currently have his heart with him, but it is still there somewhere, so it would seem it could be used for Soras body and soul to use his keyblade. Besides, as Ansem said, because of the strange ways in which Namine and Roxas came to be, as well as the fact that their hearts were eitehr never, or very shortly heartless, they just seem to get to circumvent all the nobody rules

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Ha! You are calling me a kid. You are the one who likes Pokemon! Tell me one person in High School or older who actually likes those games (excluding your friends). Better yet, explain to me how Pokemon is never too young for people. The little creatures yell out their own name! The only kids I see playing pokemon are 11 and younger.

You're sig even has a "squirtle" in it!

Did I mention that YOU are currently on a DISNEY site, just wanted you to know that.

Serebii.Net Forums - Powered by vBulletin

29,000 people are members, youngest I have ever seen is 10, almost EVERYONE over there is over 15. IGN has an even bigger Pokemon community. Face it, it was a "fad" for most people, and when it died out, most people just started saying it was for kids. The difference was that for many people it was not a fad, a was just another series, like Zelda, Mario, FF, Metroid, Sonic etc. So when you all moved on and started saying it was just for kids, those of us that actually enjoyed it, instead of just doing it because it was the cool thing to do, naturally stayed with it. To put bluntly, you are nothing more than a sheep, who cares about what everyone else thinks and likes. Where as I don't care if someone else (especially on a Disney forum game) thinks that what I enjoy sometimes if for kids. By the way,
Squirtle>random troll with 12 posts putting down a premium member.

They all summon their weapons like you would a Keyblade.

Except not the same. See, when a keyblade is summoned, it makes that distinctive sound, and comes in with a light. Where as none of the org weapons come in like that (I think Axels come with a sound kinda like that, but not the keyblade light.

We have disagreed for 11 months, probably not going to change anytime soon :D.

Twinblades

hey i like pokemon 2 and so do millions of people so stop hatin..
pokemon is fun to play and its all strategy so yea
KH is for kids and we can like what ever we want you retard
and i think all keyblades are real

Xarcsol15

observation: I think the chainless keyblades in sunset horizon and the birth by sleep trailer that are chainless were just chainless because either A. the devlopers did not want to give away their keychain themes which may have some story significance or B. they were just plain lazy if you look closley at the picture of Terra's keyblade in Twinblades's siggy here is a hole in the trapezoidal protrusion at the back of the hilt. Stupid? Yes, very yes. Possible, also very yes.

EDIT: SOLDIER Cloud Mickey's old keyblade was star seeker not spellbinder similar, but not the same

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back