• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xbox 360 game suggestion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
I can buy a game for the 360 (sense I won Crazy Contest 2.1) and want to know what a good game is that has a VS mode, Co-Op mode, and Single player mode. I was going to get Gears of War, but, I hear thats not good sense I dont have XBL. Thanks for the help.

D

Deleted member 36435

Ghost Recon: Advanced War Fighter 2 I heard is pretty good.

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
Preorder Metal Gear Solid 4.

Oh yeah, it's only for PS3!

But anyway, I hear the strongest element of the 360 is its online, and if you can't get it, why bother?

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
But anyway, I hear the strongest element of the 360 is its online, and if you can't get it, why bother?

Because I dont care for online. I survived last gen without it.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Preorder Metal Gear Solid 4.

Oh yeah, it's only for PS3!

try playing the 360 before you say its just good for online.. Oh btw, MSG4 will make its way to the 360. I don't care if the worse port in gaming history it will come. :)

1. Perfect Dark Zero
2. Lost Planet
3.CrackDown
4.BioShock((comes out in Aug))
5.Mass Effect((this summer))
6.Blue Dragon((Comes out in Aug))
7.The Elder Scrolls IV:
8 Dead Rising
9.Splinter Cell Double Agent
10. Rainbow Six Vegas
11.Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter((first one, has better story))) 2nd is good for online.

I would give you better list, but I don't know what you like..

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
GRAW 2 is supposed to be really good (Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2), Perfect Dark Zero is good even for non-online play, and even though it doesn't have a versus mode, or a single player online mode, Crackdown, it's a really good game. Since your not going to be an online player you sshould probably get Dead Rising, it's long, addictive, has very good replay value, perfect for a non-online gamer.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
See if you can find Guitar Hero II.

It looks great on the 360.

Wait. . . scratch that. It's only better than PS2 if you have Live, really.

So. . . I guess GoW, Dead Rising, or Rainbow Six: Vegas.

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
I can buy a game for the 360 (sense I won Crazy Contest 2.1) and want to know what a good game is that has a VS mode, Co-Op mode, and Single player mode. I was going to get Gears of War, but, I hear thats not good sense I dont have XBL. Thanks for the help.

Gears of War is still awesome with XBL; trust me. But it tends to get boring after you played it and beat it twice. =[

blksoulalchemst

Haha, I would suggest Gears of War, Elder Scrolls Oblivion, Halo 2 (if you don't have it already), Fable 2 (when it comes out), Devil May Cry 4 (when it comes out), and Blue Dragon (when it comes out). Thats all I can really think of.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Guys, on the first post, I said I was looking for a good FPS. :p I guess I'll go ahead and get GRAW 2. Does that have a good VS mode, Co-Op and Single player mode?

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Okay, I've just bought GRAW 2 and a wireless controller. I hope GRAW 2 is worth it. The reviews on Amazon seem to think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back